Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (62448 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
sleek82:
in that US you mentioned, the owner of the house or the person whose name is being fronted for the house would be arrested after the discovery.....but trust me, after this recovered amount in that house, everything about the potential owner is off the chart, that is if someone doesn't even come out with a bunch of SANS to claim the money sef.....a friend of mine once discovered such huge amount of money at the lagos local airport in a "ghana must go bag" and would you believe his boss was said to have taken the money after announcing at the airport to see if someone would own up but nobody turned up....i mean, this is the airport oooo, don't they have cctv cameras? Can't they trace the money and get the criminals arrested? But no, since nobody came forward to claim it, then it becomes nobody and everybody's money

That is not how it is done. It is like saying because kidnappers used an MTN line to call their victim's family, the authorities should arrest MTN. What if the owner of the building has rented it out? My point is if Nigerians were known as law abiding decent people, this would be a surprise to me but that is not the case. We all know corruption is like air in Nigeria and everyone breaths it in.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by kingPhidel(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Away team to score 2nd have over 3.5..
Gbagam......
Where's my whistle self....
Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 15, 2017
Judith must hear this.
Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by opribo(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Let me wait for bubu to comment on this happening first but I can see the body language already this is going to be swept under the carpet, meanwhile Mo Abudu so thats how she has been making it. Amaechi should be executed for embezzlement of state funds.
Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by Jace234(m): 12:41am On Apr 15, 2017
milloguy:
First of all..Mo Abudu is not Amaechi's girlfriend. Let's stop this beer parlour gossip.

Second of all, this $43m discovery is a huge scam. Nigerians need to start realizing how this leaders take us for a roller coaster ride.
This is just a distraction set up by the government to pretend like they are fighting corruption. You don't fight corruption by digging up cash..You fight corruption by jailing the culprits..Gathering evidence against them and locking them up. Just today, James Ibori was being celebrated in Anioma, Delta State and yet we claim we have EFCC who are now gold miners...

The people in government that can siphone to the tune of $43m are the high Calibre thieves who don't need tunnels because they can easily wire to offshore accounts like Cayman, Panama and Cyprus..They are not going to keep that money in any apartment in Nigeria..This is just a cat and dog story ...2019 I'm watching!!!
thank you my brother. I thought i was the only one that saw through this political Hollywood. Nigerians are too gullible to read between the lines and see buhari n his cohorts as what they are...'Professional Actors'.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by smoooty11: 2:44am On Apr 15, 2017
How many people will this money belong to sef? First it was sahara reporters with the news that the money belonged to an ex bauchi state governor, then it was tony anneni´s daughter, later they said it was the NNPC woman mrs ogbue, now the money belongs to amechi haba mana? Anyway me i just dey observe.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by awa(m): 5:26am On Apr 15, 2017
NIA coming out to claim this cash means that the Buhari's regime is not truly fighting any corruption at all.

My take is Fayose might have genuine claim in this case. APC could be worst than PDP after all...

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:27am On Apr 15, 2017
milloguy:
First of all..Mo Abudu is not Amaechi's girlfriend. Let's stop this beer parlour gossip.

Second of all, this $43m discovery is a huge scam. Nigerians need to start realizing how this leaders take us for a roller coaster ride.
This is just a distraction set up by the government to pretend like they are fighting corruption. You don't fight corruption by digging up cash..You fight corruption by jailing the culprits..Gathering evidence against them and locking them up. Just today, James Ibori was being celebrated in Anioma, Delta State and yet we claim we have EFCC who are now gold miners...

The people in government that can siphone to the tune of $43m are the high Calibre thieves who don't need tunnels because they can easily wire to offshore accounts like Cayman, Panama and Cyprus..They are not going to keep that money in any apartment in Nigeria..This is just a cat and dog story ...2019 I'm watching!!!
my brother let 2019 just come abeg, i wanna see how gullible nigerians truely are if they will still vote this useless government for #1500

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by Crixina(f): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2017
milloguy:

it beats me when I hear some truck load of cash is been found in one apartment or the other, what happened to offshore accounts?
Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:

What were you expecting? That she will admit its true? grin grin grin grin

When Apostle don chop dha butttt! grin grin grin grin We are expecting her lawyer

Even daniella okeke that we discovered apostle suleman's jeep in her compound denied and even threatened that we would hear from her lawyers grin grin grin grin
Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2017
When Apostle don chop dha butttt! grin grin grin grin We are expecting her lawyer's say

LesbianBoy:

What were you expecting? That she will admit its true? grin grin grin grin

Even daniella okeke that we discovered apostle suleman's jeep in her compound denied and even threatened that we would hear from her lawyers grin grin grin grin
Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by Splashme: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Amaechi is a big thief
Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by kaywon22(m): 8:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Let wait til may5 ,d owner of d cash shall be known.
Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by kedunaija(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2017
NaijaGists.com Nigeria, Nollywood, Celebrity ,News, Entertainment, Gist, Gossip, Inspiration
Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by signz: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2017
Abudu2000:
my brother let 2019 just come abeg, i wanna see how gullible nigerians truely are if they will still vote this useless government for #1500

They will oh.

They'll do so free of charge sef. Our leaders know Nigerians well.

Don't underestimate the gullibility of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2017
signz:

They will oh.

They'll do so free of charge sef. Our leaders know Nigerians well.

Don't underestimate the gullibility of Nigerians.
that's what scares me most,when i remember that buhari still have 2more years i feel like dying, immagine fanta is now #100 ,from #60, recharge card is now #110, bro we are doomed,

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by salam1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
milloguy:

WHAT I F ITS TRUE?
Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by anyebedgreat: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
See babe with beauty and class nau. If she is Amaechi's babe, then Amaechi na correct nigga. Not like some pastors that go after Canadian based Ashawo. Ugly ashawo for that matter.
Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by seguno2: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
smardray:
even fayose's aide is taking after his boss pokenosing business

Is Amaechi no longer a public servant? A minister of the federal republic of Nigeria?
So what is pokenosing inside a public servant's affair when he is spending our stolen money?

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) by DROPIT: 5:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Quite funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.