Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! (63173 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by HNIC(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
Flamster is playing shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by HNIC(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
Why does Neville have to play?
What of the other Brazillian twin?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by presido1: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
Honestly i prefer us playing minus one than having Gary.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Krayola(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
Go Milan!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Borat1: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
Manscum - Milan Game Thread HERE  tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by HNIC(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
Neville almost scored shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
Guys, who do y'all want in the next round?

Bayern or the Gaynners?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
chamotex:

Guys, who do y'all want in the next round?

Bayern or the Gaynners?

I want the GAYnners, abeg!!!
Chamotex. . . .please consult your herbalist and tweak the draw in our favour.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by uniqued(f): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
chamotex whats up wiv ur profile . shocked shocked shocked dats a 9ja skool ryt? kids of nwadays. lol grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
uniqued:

chamotex whats up wiv your profile . shocked shocked shocked dats a 9ja skool ryt? kids of nwadays. lol grin grin

@ unique - report to the BB thread wink

I want Bayern to face Arsenal - Utd can come in the semis to resolve past grudges. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by doyin13(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
Grrr. . . .Fergie, the bloody cheek.

''With this team that I have got, it doesn't matter who we play. . . . .''

Oh lord. . .Leonardo deserves to rot in coaching hell. angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2010
chamotex,
We want the gaynners.
Let's see what they got.Making mouth over a clueless Porto team
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

C'mon . . . That is too easy now. How many times do you wanna keep [i]r[/i]aping these guyz.
The last time, they needed a new butt hole.  grin

I want Bayern . . . . lets settle the score with DK once and for all.

Eastbay:

chamotex,
We want the gaynners.
Let's see what they got.Making mouth over a clueless Porto team

We already know what they've got.
Anus filled with vaseline grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by uniqued(f): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
debosky sent. accept me
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
chamotex:

C'mon . . . That is too easy now. How many times do you wanna keep [i]r[/i]aping these guyz.
The last time, they needed a new butt hole.  grin

I want Bayern . . . . lets settle the score with DK once and for all.

Wenger was boasting yesterday. . . . . .I want his head in a dish.
Letz see what Bendtner(The Gambian turkey) can do against Vida and Rio.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by dayokanu(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2010

Sharap everyone wants awwof, oshofree. Ok lets strike a deal you take them first leg I take second. DEAL?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2010
dayokanu:

Sharap everyone wants awwof, oshofree. Ok lets strike a deal you take them first leg I take second. DEAL?

Cheii. . . . . .See as everyone dey scamper for free coochie.
How wide is Arsenal's cooch. . . . .Are they that cheap?
Abeg o. . . . .I think i will have to order bags of condoms before Wenger infects us with their STI(Trophyless Season). grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2010
DK,
Them gaynners don't want you.Their flat-faced gay lord said he wanted United or Chelsea.
Abeg wait in line next season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by follypimpi(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
chamotex:

;d ;d ;d

Whats goin down in coco ?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
DK,
Them gaynners don't want you.Their flat-faced gay lord said he wanted United or Chelsea.
Abeg wait in line next season.

Ah ah. This is not fair. Na me first talk now. OK I wont take long just 90 minutes and I would be done.

Abeg dont deny me of free cooochie. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
follypimpi:

Whats goin down in coco ?

We just wanna go chill in there and flirt with some babes wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by follypimpi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
chamotex:

We just wanna go chill in there and flirt with some babes wink

u free tmr brethren ??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chamotex(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
follypimpi:

u free tmr brethren ??

Yea man. . . . my weekend starts 2mrw cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chic2pimp(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
I'd Love To See a Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal Quarter Finals.

It will prove to be quite a tasty affair grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by chic2pimp(m): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2010
I see EPL players Dominating this Summer Worldcup.
Let's be honest it is about time.

Wetin I dey talk gan sef, I don't see it happening jare grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
DK,
If the coochie like you,na you she go choose.Abi you don dey forget your Ayilara skills?
She clearly said she wants us.
So wait next year.
We give it to them quick and painless.
Or una wan make them get a third butt-hole?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by presido1: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2010
Manchester are dead with CR7. Infact they will struggling to stay in the EPL top 6. grin grin grin grin

All the prophet of doom where at thou? wink wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2010
whatdafu.ck. . . . . . . . . .in the lenten season?
Gosh . . . .was that Milan we played last nyte or some third division Italian team?

I bet Fiorentina woulda offered more opposition. . . . . .i tell u Mancs, revenge is best served COLD!!!
Seedorf woulda been wondering, wasn't this the team we sodomised some 4yrs back?

How time changes. . . . . .and Madrid is out? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is getting sweeter. . . .i hope them Chavs can do a roughshop over the Milan talkative. . . . . . .I bet you guys, Arsenal will get Sevilla
Barca might get Chelsea or Bayern and we will have who's left. . . i care less who we meet. . . . not with what we played last nyte!!

Man U is just calous!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by MrCrackles(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2010
So ya Scum-twa/ts are still revelling ay?

Revel no more. . . Your doomsday is near. . . . cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2010
MrCrackles:

So ya Scum-twa/ts are still revelling ay?

Revel no more. . . Your doomsday is near. . . . cool
Sharrap dia.
Who will bring this doomsday that punks like you have been prophesying since last summer?
If it hasn't come till now,you're just another TB Joshua.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2010
One United!!!

thought Gary was decent on a day Dinho should have molested him

Its actually a virtuoso performance from everbody and i think we need to check Rooneys head.

With RIO and Vida playing 2geda, we have a chance to win the EPL and the UCL

Gimme Bayern next abeg.

Fulham here we go!

and i think if we can add the Jovetic guy in Fiorentina to our attack, it wont be a bad idea. Let Owen go and rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.