Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him (41468 Views)

Davido Storms Follower's Instagram Page To Fight Him, See Reply He Got / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by Krisddon: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

When did he left YBNL?
He is their, he has not comot. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
When did he leave YBNL?
God bless u jhoor.
was expecting them to correct him but they were all busy laughing at his flaws
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by solidman59(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Muzanga:
you say? Guy you for just speak pidgin na.
Chai!!!
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by Balobest(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
cheesy
IamAirforce1:

When did he left YBNL?
Ur english shock me, I fall from okada... Choie
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by LAFO: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
castrol180:

So you give me a full whole plot or you just decided to own a plot beside mine...

Give you ke?
Iro o!

I just decided to buy mine close to yours so we might later become neighbours if we develop the land grin
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by succyblinks(f): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Quinn22:
Beggar oshi! That's how you will continue to beg for life. grin

Have some dignity and pride will ya. smiley

Is this a direct insult or a joke?? undecided undecided
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by succyblinks(f): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bills2307:
after now, someone ll say his phone dey do auto-correction

Shebi u nr dey make mistake ni?
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by castrol180(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
LAFO:

Give you ke?
Iro o!

I just decided to buy mine close to yours so we might later become neighbours if we develop the land grin

Even go further to become area side lovers
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by SirBlack999(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
newguy1:
take it to the bank that's a correct english
So even you think that "Did he left" is correct?
Them dey follow you from village.
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by newguy1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
SirBlack999:

So even you think that "Did he left" is correct?
Them dey follow you from village.
that is the key word bro Google am he. Left. Not he leave . .l
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by YungZEELEEMD(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
E! News: Wtf!!! Look At The Hilarious Reply Former YBNL act Viktoh Gave To A Fan When He Asked For A Phone | @Viktoh_ybnl @PremiumBlogger2

http://www.trendjamz.com.ng/2017/04/15/e-news-wtf-look-at-the-hilarious-reply-former-ybnl-act-viktoh-gave-to-a-fan-when-he-asked-for-a-phone-viktoh_ybnl-premiumblogger2/

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by ugochukwua(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
ABEG I KNOW THIS VIKTOR?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Auntielinda:
Former Ybnl Signed act, Victoh is not taking it so calm as he quickly gave one of his fans a hilarious reply after the fan took to twitter to ask him how many retweet will it take him for Viktoh to give him a phone.
See the Tweet below.
https://mobile.twitter.com/premiumblogger2/status/852965076931936260
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Auntielinda:
He left alongside lilkesh, lets get this to the promiseland guys, its worth it. Lol
and now what has he achieved since he left?

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
castrol180:

Omo oduduwa please oooo
Only you buy space of 10 hectares. Kilode? grin

3 Likes

Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by metallisc(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Muzanga:

Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by Macdawid(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Muzanga:
lmaoocheesy, bro u wihked ahswear
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by lummy5000(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
He lefted ybnl during efe's win
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by GWOHeywhy(m): 2:05am On Apr 16, 2017
cry
Nollynude:

Yes, he is a mod of Stupidity Section and that's where this thread belongs

Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by MrMystrO(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin grin no ki me pls

Heyy, happy easter. How u doing??

1 Like

Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2017
MrMystrO:

Heyy, happy easter. How u doing??
I'm blessed hope you went to church
Happy easter to you cheesy
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by MrMystrO(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

I'm blessed hope you went to church
Happy easter to you cheesy

Lol thanks sweetheart. I'm not really a "church" person anyway But I did make out time to give out as much positive energy as I could this period. Hope ur having fun and enjoying the easter though..
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2017
MrMystrO:

Lol thanks sweetheart. I'm not really a "church" person anyway But I did make out time to give out as much positive energy as I could this period. Hope ur having fun and enjoying the easter though..
Oh well everyone has their experience with God so no worries cheesy
Yes just chilling enjoying the break .. not much happening todah .
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by MrMystrO(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oh well everyone has their experience with God so no worries cheesy
Yes just chilling enjoying the break .. not much happening todah .

Yes, you are right though. I believe it was designed to be that way, and so everybody's beliefs and how they retate With The creator has to be respected. Anyways, you do know I get chills down my spine whenever I look at your picture right? And if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, Yes, I am hitting on you! Lol And yes I do think you are cute! so please pardon me if I come off as a stalker, I just don't have a choice Lol
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
MrMystrO:

Yes, you are right though. I believe it was designed to be that way, and so everybody's beliefs and how they retate With The creator has to be respected. Anyways, you do know I get chills down my spine whenever I look at your picture right? And if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, Yes, I am hitting on you! Lol And yes I do think you are cute! so please pardon me if I come off as a stalker, I just don't have a choice Lol
Aww you gonna make me blush
You so smooth .. na not at all @ stalker . Actually refreshing when i get straight to the point convos
Anyway holla wink
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by MrMystrO(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Aww you gonna make me blush
You so smooth .. na not at all @ stalker . Actually refreshing when i get straight to the point convos
Anyway holla wink

Lol thanks dear, its actually relieving to hear u say that to me I must confess. Well for now knowing your name, where ure from and where u stay would be q good start dont you think?? I'll start with mine first then u follow...I'm Martins, from rivers state, living in PH. went 2 sch in benin tho, And planning on relocating to lagos very soon. How about u?
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by apollo13(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Muzanga:
Lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him by jom4real007(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

When did he left YBNL?
Faints!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Accepted By Harvard University For Her MSc After Trying For 5 Years / Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.