Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) (24954 Views)

PHOTO: 17 Year Old Boy Rapes Her Teacher Using Charm In Ogun State / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by maasoap(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
itsIYKE:
Afonja cowards......you used charm to beat your fellow man.....cowardly he-goats
Your people that kill and maim with guns, what name do you call that?
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
neocortex:

Charm is a physical item which has a physical effect
that can be explained by physical laws,
this is different from spiritual mumbo jumbo that charm
enthusiast like you peddles around.

Call me when your prayer or chants has any effect on a person
or thing.

Finally, a court can convict a man for the "possession of charms" because it is
equivalent to "possession of dangerous weapon".
Shoo undecided
Could you please explain how charms can be explained by physical laws? Let's see how much you've been reading. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by maasoap(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
dessz:
na only 9ja judicial system dey believe in charm undecided smh
What about physical assault? What about the infliction of injury part? SMH.
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by nNEOo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Is there a lawful possession of charm(s) in the criminal act code somebody should help me here
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by evexx1(f): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
I hope he rots away
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by ceejay80s(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
dessz:
na only 9ja judicial system dey believe in charm undecided smh

Me too surprise o!
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by joinnow: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
The guy for join wrestling as in American wrestermania and use the juju on undertaker or Triple A
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by 2shur: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
It was wen coti stoped me and took my lapy to station dat ai knew they were truly useless.
Time spent at the station 20
mins.
Offence...no offence
Fresh charges aft 2mins.....
Offense..suspected yahoo guy.
Aft 5mins.. Fresh charges again.
Offense.....unlawful possesion of a laptop
Unlawf possesion of cell phone.
Me jus dey burst laff ..say e be like say e dey sweet them.
I gif them 5naira.
O bobs see smile from ipo

I always knew afonjas dey use ogunmeh dey fight.
The evil spirit don batter the man throway.
So now dem gobdey ask receipt of the ogunmeh
As unlawful possesion of ogunmeh
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by 2shur: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
2shur:
It was wen coti stoped me and took my lapy to station dat ai knew they were truly useless.
Time spent at the station 20
mins.
Offence...no offence
Fresh charges aft 2mins.....
Offense..suspected yahoo guy.
Aft 5mins.. Fresh charges again.
Offense.....unlawful possesion of a laptop say no receipt
Unlawf possesion of cell phone.
Me jus dey burst laff ..say e be like say e dey sweet them.
I gif them 5naira.
O bobs see smile from ipo

I always knew afonjas dey use ogunmeh dey fight.
The evil spirit don batter the man throway.
So now dem gobdey ask receipt of the ogunmeh
As unlawful possesion of ogunmeh
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by NwaforIgbo: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
unlawful possession of charm under the Criminal Code.
So there is a lawful possession

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by naturebase: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Someone answer me this please. How come whenever we here anything regarding jazz, juju, charm, witchery, wizardry and such, we get absolutely zero proof? It's always the after pictures, usually of a brutalized unforfunate soul or an accused. Are we not supposed to be objective anymore?

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by Worksunlimited: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
ijustdey:

MAN ARRAIGNED FOR BEATEN OKADA RIDER WITH NATIVE CHARM

http://pmexpressng.com/man-arraigned-beaten-okada-rider-native-charm/

Please o... I am not comprehending... Is there something called lawful possession of charm again?
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by Marvel1206: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
BrutalJab:
Later, some kids and ignorant children will come here to start saying that there is nothing like charm.

Seun come and explain what happened here?

Is it another type of medical condition?

hahahaha
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by Bollinger(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
asatemple:
Bobo, you would have gone for the charm that will give you money to pay you bills instead of .......
Some peoples' brain eeeehh

She is questioning someone else's thought process meanwhile her's is no better than that of a prehistoric neanderthal. How in God's name do you people still exist and breath the same air we breathe. The fact that she even believes in charms is just mind boggling. Why oh why in God's name do you people even attempt an education in the first place? In normal countries they call it science. In Africa it's charms. Smh. What a people.
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by GMbuharii: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bloody scratched face cowards..and they are quick to label others far bolder and stronger and fearless than they can ever be chest beaters, ewarriors and abscribe the pic of a chest beating gorilla,their actual progenitors,along...same thing plays out @ their garrages and ogogoro bus stops where their regular excess lazy agbero pack of hyenas and touts attack a lone bold ranger....a4onja cowards grin grin

if it was omo nna,this place will be full of oozing sputum grin grin

the court should jail the murderous bastard.
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by karma2000: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
u can see why karma needs to take its full course
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by engrpheleeks(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
I only came to check names. I wasn't disappointed. Awon_smellos will always show themselves.
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by Pro2makx(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
ijustdey:

Bobo was charged with assault and unlawful possession of charm under the Criminal Code.

Wow!! So there is something like this in the Nigerian law?
I thought there were 3 main religion in Nigeria. Or is there a license for charms now?
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by asatemple(f): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bollinger:

She is questioning someone else's thought process meanwhile her's is no better than that of a prehistoric neanderthal. How in God's name do you people still exist and breath the same air we breathe. The fact that she even believes in charms is just mind boggling. Why oh why in God's name do you people even attempt an education in the first place? In normal countries they call it science. In Africa it's charms. Smh. What a people.
good a thing you already know she's from Africa, unfortunate european
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by Ehinmola(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
neoOduduwa:
That's the Amunimuye charm if I'm correct.

Those Nairalanders who read too many books and don't believe in charms ehn, I laugh in Swahili grin

Even Oga Seu.n

If dem knack you jazz once ehn, una brains go reset

You can't keep theorising based on logic, if you really want to test for the existence and credibility of the supernatural realm, then you have to experiment some stuffs smiley

On a lighter note though, how can a court convict a man for an offence like "Possession of Charms". That's dumb.
. Is charming in nigeria penal code? . If no or yes can it be proven beyond reasonable doubt ?
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ehinmola:
. Is charming in nigeria penal code? . If no or yes can it be proven beyond reasonable doubt ?
I don't think so. And yes, it can.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by augustine: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
ijustdey:

MAN ARRAIGNED FOR BEATEN OKADA RIDER WITH NATIVE CHARM

http://pmexpressng.com/man-arraigned-beaten-okada-rider-native-charm/

Please, Op & Mods, the caption should be modified. (Beating and not Beaten)
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by Bollinger(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
asatemple:
good a thing you already know she's from Africa, unfortunate european

Do you think before you talk at all? Left to people like you, the computer you are using to make thoughtless comments would not have been invented. When will you all grow a brain? So, because you are from Africa means you have to be re.tarted right?
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by Olu317(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
neocortex:

Charm is a physical item which has a physical effect
that can be explained by physical laws,
this is different from spiritual mumbo jumbo that charm
enthusiast like you peddles around.

Call me when your prayer or chants has any effect on a person
or thing.

Finally, a court can convict a man for the "possession of charms" because it is
equivalent to "possession of dangerous weapon".
Are you sure? This is because most of these hypnotising items could be fingerring or a animal skin, being folded together like a horse whip in a curly pattern , precisely, amulet etc. In actual fact, the items are so light to handle even without easily being notice on one's body. Some people even find pride in peddling different types and the potency claim of the charms.
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by asatemple(f): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bollinger:

Do you think before you talk at all? Left to people like you, the computer you are using to make thoughtless comments would not have been invented. When will you all grow a brain? So, because you are from Africa means you have to be re.tarted right?
you are very stupid, i know more than my teacher. Ewu
Re: Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) by Bollinger(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
asatemple:
you are very stupid, i know more than my teacher. Ewu

Really? Check out this local champion/village bicycle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple, son and girlfriend arrested for stealing. / Soldier Shoots His Superior In Borno / Soldiers Beat A Keke Rider In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.