Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Enough Is Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Is Enough (573 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough by Marioplus(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
All these people in the Executive, Legislative and Judicial arm of Government in Nigeria toiling with THE EMOTIONS OF NIGERIANS;
When your members are caught hurding foreign currencies in Ikoyi, you tag it money belonging to a government agency...
Where in the Nigerian constitution are such agencies permitted to keep such amount of foreign currency in their position while the President is telling us that the foreign reserve is EMPTY as he goes about borrowing money?
AGAIN, I SAY THAT ALL OF YOU INVOLVED IN ALL THESE LIES ARE TOILING WITH THE EMOTIONS OF NIGERIANS.
As Nigerians we are going to CHANEL OUR EMOTIONS TO PRAYING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT...
LET THE HOLY SPIRIT DEAL WITH YOU ALL AS HE WISHES because you are toiling with emotions of HIS CHILDREN AND HERITAGE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
ARISE AND GET INTO EMOTIONAL PRAYERS FOR THIS OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA..
if your EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS are not MOVED by the prayers, supplications and intercessions you make for the RADICAL MANIFESTATION OF GOD IN THE AFFAIRS OF OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA CEASELESSLY, you are not there thus "Who has heard of such a thing? Who has seen such things?
Can a land be born in one day?
Or can a nation be brought forth in a moment?
As soon as Zion was in labor, she also brought forth her sons." (Isaiah 66:cool
because these people in government positions in our country Nigeria think they can do whatever they like as they assume themselves to be gods and they cook up any story to cover it up
UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM,
there is ONLY ONE BEING WHO DOES WHATEVER HE LIKES thus "OUR GOD IS IN HEAVEN AND HE DOES WHATEVER HE LIKES" {Psalm 115:3}
AND OUR GOD IS A GOD OF JUSTICE AND HE IS NOT A RESPECTER OF HUMAN PERSON...
ARISE OH GOD IN OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA LET OUR ENEMIES BE SCATTERED...
If they do not REPENT, they will be eaten up by maggots and worms like HEROD thus "Immediately, because Herod did not give praise to God, an angel of the Lord struck him down, and he was EATEN by WORMS and DIED" {Acts 12:23}
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH;
HOLY SPIRIT ARISE, MOVE IN OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA ON BEHALF OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN YOU IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough by Nollynude: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Where you copy these one from undecided
Re: Enough Is Enough by Marioplus(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
I DID NOT COPY IT FROM ANYBODY
Re: Enough Is Enough by zyzxx(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Say Amen by liking my post, if its too stressful to type Amen
Re: Enough Is Enough by SINZ: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Praise the Lord!!!! smiley
Re: Enough Is Enough by zyzxx(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See 5 Warning Signs He Is A Potential Wife-beater / Look At What I Saw Today.so Shocked! !! / My Husband Is Now My Wife — And Our Marriage Has Never Been Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.