Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Is This Photoshop or Real? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Photoshop or Real? (5419 Views)

Check Out This Photoshop Picture And Tell Me Your Observation. / Few Hours To Election , 1 Dollar = 184 Naira - Error Or Real - Check Pictures / Is This Photoshop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by Masterclass32: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
ExcelNG:
I am disappointed that Nairalanders are getting fooled by this worthless, hopeless, useless and idiottic fellow. A universal liability whose live revolves around peddling lies.

Most of the news this progeria ridden Buffon spreads on Nairaland are outright lies. Like go through his profile... Even an idiott will know its all lies.

The videos he publishes too are outright lies. Poorly edited and tampered with. Most times, he adds his own voice too. He does it in a bid to get popular, make money of Youtube videos, get noticed by an APC politician and then buy bread for his hunger ravished hopeless immediate family.

Am suspecting he is either an Ikwerre retardedd fellow or one Okpa gobbling Wood pecker from Enugu state.

Listen and believe him at your own peril.

''Okpa bobbing WOOD PECKER''.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by laribari(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Lol 15 dollars? oboy see market ooo. Don't be suprise, those illiterate shiit eaters will order for it. IPOB are very stupid and useless.

Dem go still use the level dupe their people as that adjective called "419" has a very big history and foundation btw my people (delta ibo) and the igbos.

So in the name of IPOB, dem go scam the stupid who believes biafra is real. It's only a myth in th mind of the core igbo but it is international crime (against FG) for the UK to deal anything biafra and they can be sue billions for it. So all these rumours about UK supporting biafra is just money making venture by some greedy igbo people, deceiving the ignorant.

If it's not a myth, people should come out and vote just like they did in the UK (brexit) but are the greedy igbo politicians supporting this biafra talk sef? How many of these igbo elite and politicians have spoken up for Kalu and go all out to press for his release? Honestly, their body language says it all.

How many igbo celebrity have constantly shout about it? Abi you wan ask Kanu papilo wey get huge investments for Lagos to relocate to the east? Proper businessmen won't support this their biafra talk because they will be loosing a lot based on their investments outside the east. When you become a foreigner your taxes will be more. So who are these people shouting biafra? The poor and hungry! The body language of the elite says it all.

#bring back our girls group is even stronger in protesting than biafra. For three years now, they are still shouting bring back our girls despite that it looks like all hope is lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by enemybulldozer(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Lol 15 dollars? oboy see market ooo. Don't be suprise, those illiterate shiit eaters will order for it. IPOB are very stupid and useless.
And your own stupidity stinks to high heavens cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by enemybulldozer(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
See Pictures Posted on RB London trying to mislead illiterates to buy it hoping they will spend it abroad
Mr propaganda, Nwulu goodluck shared the post to the group and am sure you're the one.
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
laribari:

Dem go still use the level dupe their people as that adjective 419 has a very big foundation btw my people (delta ibo) and the east.

So in the name of IPOB, dem go scam the stupid who believes biafra is real. It's only a myth in th mind of the core igbo but it is international crime (against FG) for the UK to deal anything biafra and they can be sue billions for it. So all these rumours about UK supporting biafra is just money making venture by some greedy igbo people, deceiving the ignorant.

If it's not a myth, people should come out and vote just like they didn't in the UK (brexit) but are the greedy igbo politicians supplying this biafra sef? How man have spoken up for Kalu? How many igbo celebrity have constantly shout about it? #bring back our girls group is even stronger in protesting than biafra.

Brother you have spoken d truth
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by ShootToKill: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
laribari:

Dem go still use the level dupe their people as that adjective 419 has a very big foundation btw my people (delta ibo) and the east.

If it's not a myth, people should come out and vote just like they didn't in the UK (brexit) but are the greedy igbo politicians supplying this biafra sef? How man have spoken up for Kalu? How many igbo celebrity have constantly shout about it? #bring back our girls group is even stronger in protesting than biafra.

See the kain Engish wey this one muslim skull dey blow. When we tell them anti-Biafrans here are mostly illiterates and never-do-wells, typing off under leaky brown roofs in Oshogbo, they cry and lament about 'Ibo hate'. grin

I understand you were sweeping off the floodwater coming in through your antiquated and perforated brown roofs while typing off on your China phone to propagate your inconsequential anti-Biafran views.

Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShootToKill:

See the kain Engish wey this one muslim skull dey blow. When we tell them anti-Biafrans here are mostly illiterates and never-do-wells, typing off under leaky brown roofs in Oshogbo, they cry and lament about 'Ibo hate'. grin

I understand you were sweeping off the floodwater coming in through your antiquated and perforated brown roofs while typing off on your China phone to propagate your inconsequential anti-Biafran views.

Your statement is not correct should I prove it
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by ShootToKill: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

Your statement is not correct should I prove it

What does an illiterate abooki have to prove apart from frivolities? grin
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by laribari(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShootToKill:

Apparently, you are silly to think I'm an illiterate or I'm Muslim as its obviously you are blind and can't see that I said I'm delta ibo. Anyways talking about my spelling, I thought you are sensible enough to understand that typo is a factor when you type. Sometimes you type something and your phone brings out a word close or similar to it. You can only correct it when you read all over again.

Before this your stupid baseless post came in, I already corrected it. Like it or not biafra is a myth and it's okay to dream.

If you have gained your masters then I will probably say you are as educated as I am. Aboki

Let me add, I use a blackberry passport silver edition (super machine that is best as a working tool) and not a China phone. I can prove it to u now.
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by ShootToKill: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
laribari:

[s]Apparently, you are silly to think I'm an illiterate or I'm Muslim as its obviously you are blind and can't see that I said I'm delta ibo. Anyways talking about my spelling, I thought you ae sensible enough to understand that typo is a factor when you type. Sometimes you type something and your phone brings out a word close or similar to it. You can only correct it when you read all over again.

Before this your stupid baseless post came in, I already corrected it. Like it or not biafra is a myth and it's okay to dream.

If you have gained your masters then I will probably say you are as educated as I am. Aboki[/s]

E pain the illiterate muslim. cheesy

I agree with you that the rain water coming in from your leaky brown roof in Oshogbo forced you to make the typo.

Adelari Adebutu, there are no leaky brown roofs in Igboland, so you can't be 'Delta ibo'. grin
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShootToKill:

correct yourself before I correct u. And it will be shameful
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by laribari(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShootToKill:

E pain the illiterate muslim. cheesy

I agree with you that the rain water coming in from your leaky brown roof in Oshogbo forced you to make the typo.

Adelari Adebutu, there are no leaky brown roofs in Igboland, so you can't be 'Delta ibo'. grin

Pain me? Hahahahaha naah! My post cut into your nerves and striking it is like covering your shame. grin grin grin. Make your own points and leave mine.. cool tongue make people see am.

Guess what, biafra is a myth and thankfully there is nothing u can do about it. I won't argue personality with you because I perceive that I'm better than you by far.

I challenged you already with your qualification and it's only if you have masters (double major) that you can be better than me or come close.

Talking about brown roofs, well there are still huts and mud houses everywhere in Nigeria and we know the country needs more development. I'm not stupid to start using things in the east to make jest as I'm smarter than that.

I will stay within context and finish you. grin grin BIAFRA!!

That's the topic here and it's dead.

I'm from oshogbo....agreed! I'm Adelari Adebutu.....agreed but that not the topic grin grin.

Don't run away from the topic. Give me just one prove that biafra is not a myth. You haven't proven anything at all, instead you dey attack personality. Empty vessel
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by laribari(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShootToKill:

See who dey correct person!! Just check your post. Over skill dey kill monkey and you just shot yourself with your own gun. grin grin grin
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
laribari:

Pain me? Hahahahaha naah! My post cut into your nerves and striking it is like covering your shame. grin grin grin. Make your own points and leave mine.. cool tongue make people see am.

Guess what, biafra is a myth and thankfully there is nothing u can do about it. I won't argue personality with you because I perceive that I'm better than you by far.

I challenged you already with your qualification and it's only if you have masters (double major) that you can be better than me or come close.

Talking about brown roofs, well there are still huts and mud houses everywhere in Nigeria and we know the country needs more development. I'm not stupid to start using things in the east to make jest as I'm smarter than that.

I will stay within context and finish you. grin grin BIAFRA!!

That's the topic here and it's dead.

I'm from oshogbo....agreed! I'm Adelari Adebutu.....agreed but that not the topic grin grin.

Don't run away from the topic. Give me just one prove that biafra is not a myth. You haven't proven anything at all, instead you dey attack personality. Empty vessel

When u expose them they say you're making them popular. or call u afonja
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by laribari(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
[code][/code]
IpobExposed:

When u expose them they say you're making them popular. or call u afonja

To be fair and honest, I don't do tribe and I'm delta ibo which naturally I should be supporting igbos because I speak igbo language wella but I have looked at it closely and won't fool myself. I even criticized my own people regarding 419, as it was perhaps founded in delta (ibo).

I'm not blinded by tribe but me go talk true. I asked a very strong question.

1. How many elite igbos wants this biafra self?
2. Why aren't they talking or protesting? (their body language is questionable)
3. Are businessmen who have invested heavily outside the east willing to leave their business and properties? At the end, some of these people who have been shouting (biafra! Briafra!!) Will end up with dual nationality because of their business and property.

If it's easy to leave, why haven't igbos leave the north (kano, jos and kaduna especially) despite all the killings in the north. You think it's easy to throw away what you have built over the years?

Me just dey laugh this biafra talk cos it's funny. It's only a wish and it's okay to dream.

Some igbos also pray in church that anything that is disturbing this country or anyone that wants to destroy Nigeria should be destroyed by fire. Igbos and every other tribes take this prayer points in church too. So how the biafra go work?
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by POpikin: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
laribari:
[code][/code]

To be fair and honest, I don't do tribe and I'm delta ibo which naturally I should be supporting igbos because I speak igbo language wella but I have looked at it closely and won't fool myself. I even criticized my own people regarding 419, as it was perhaps founded in delta (ibo).

I'm not blinded by tribe but me go talk true. I asked a very strong question.

1. How many elite igbos wants this biafra self?
2. Why aren't they talking or protesting? (their body language is questionable)
3. Are businessmen who have invested heavily outside the east willing to leave their business and properties? At the end, some of these people who have been shouting (biafra! Briafra!!) Will end up with dual nationality because of their business and property.

If it's easy to leave, why haven't igbos leave the north (kano, jos and kaduna especially) despite all the killings in the north. You think it's easy to throw away what you have built over the years?

Me just dey laugh this biafra talk cos it's funny. It's only a wish and it's okay to dream.

Some igbos also pray in church that anything that is disturbing this country or anyone that wants to destroy Nigeria should be destroyed by fire. Igbos and every other tribes take this prayer points in church too. So how the biafra go work?

good prayer
Re: Is This Photoshop or Real? by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 16, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Identifies 24 Inaccessible Polling Units In Yobe / Most Undeserving Appointed Minister / Nigerian Super Tucano Aircraft Undergoing Painting In Nevada, US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.