Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods (4289 Views)

9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / Tiger Woods Finally Speaks: 'I Am Deeply Sorry' / Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by AloyEmeka6: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2009
[size=16pt]9ICE's Manager, Deinde Arranges Girls For 9ICE Secretly[/size]
Posted To The Web: Thursday, December 31, 2009 - Posted By OnlineNigeria.com

The hardworking manager of the sensational artiste, Adigun Abolore a.k.a. 9ice, Deinde is said to have been a very loyal and hardworking manager to 9ice and of course to the entire Alapomeji crew.

It’s a known fact that 9ice is such a nice personality that is not wayward even before he got married to his heartthrob, Toni Payne but what we gathered recently is that Deinde has been keeping some beautiful girls for 9ice in some hospitality havens within Lagos metropolis where, we learnt, 9ice and other members of Alapomeji meet to have nice time.

Though, 9ice, according to another informant within Alapomeji caucus informed us that, he loves his wife, Toni Payne even to a fault and we not want to do anything to hurt her feelings, notwithstanding, Deinde and other ‘guys’ pressure always overpowered him as we learnt that he, 9ice, cheats on his wife once in a while particularly with a girl called M. A. I hope Toni Payne is not reading this o.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=12395&z=10
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by semid4lyfe(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
9ice cheats and so?
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by AloyEmeka6: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2009
He is married so, it's a big deal.
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by adagz01(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
wots ur biznes, marriage destroyer
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by AloyEmeka6: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
So , his wife should continue to be exposed to all those yamayama STD's he is likely to get if he continues on this path. Is he worth it? NO. She needs to divorce his ass and clean him out real quick.
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by MrCrackles(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2009
Who cares. . . . .
Next please!
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by finemocha(f): 2:26am On Jan 01, 2010
THAT is really gross.
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by aieromon(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2010
Leave 9ice alone.he can take care of himself,his wife and his concubines?
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by yme1(f): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2010
its not new
life is just getting deeper every minute we live it undecided
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
9ice or 10ice
Who cares, really
?
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 02, 2010
like wot dey sed he did is new lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.who gives a f**k anyway
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by Kunbee: 3:13am On Jan 02, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked him too haaaaa oma se oo sad
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by MsZee(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2010
This Aloy Emeka na serious aproko o. lipsrsealed
Imagine what he was awarded, a guy 4 that matter, proves the fact that men these days gossip more than women!

Easy nwa nna!
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by Udiculus(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
I dont trust dat guy nor do i believe dat he is cheating on his wife.But all d same,dey should be careful of tetatotalers nd bissy bodies around d cities.
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by funkydot(f): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
Eke is my hobby!Pls leave my boy jo.Guys don't believe the hype o.
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by sweetguy10(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2010
Why would Me , Nairalanders , or anybody else in the world should know that ? Marriage destroyer , what's ur Business ?
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by folly69(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2010
@poster it seems you know this toni payne and she dumped you for nice cus i dont see what the fuss is about.My friend get a life and leave nice alone.
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by oyinda3(f): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
lol. it's not surprising at all. if u listen to his songs, u kno this guy is not a "one woman" man.
. haha when i heard they were married, my thinking was that they recognized the marriage to be a open marriage. becos any woman with a brain would kno that this 9ice is not a faithful type.
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by bawomolo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy~Emeka:

He is married so, it's a big deal.

big deal is nigeria?
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by chika98: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

lol. it's not surprising at all. if u listen to his songs, u kno this guy is not a "one woman" man.
. haha when i heard they were married, my thinking was that they recognized the marriage to be a open marriage. becos any woman with a brain would kno that this 9ice is not a faithful type.

How many men out there are a "one" woman type?
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by oyinda3(f): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
there are one woman types out there. they are fewer in number though haha
but on the real, though I would trust a soulful singer like like Beautiful Nubia to be a more faithful guy compared to someone like 9ice or other "hip hop"type genre musicians.
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by chika98: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

there are one woman types out there. they are fewer in number though haha
but on the real, though I would trust a soulful singer like like Beautiful Nubia to be a more faithful guy compared to someone like 9ice or other "hip hop"type genre musicians.

That is a BIG misconception.
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by oyinda3(f): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
lollol but on the real though. it's true.
beautiful nubia could be a cheat but less likely to cheat than 9ice.
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by aloyemeka7: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2010
@ Aloy Emeka

Nwanna,are u sure you are not a closet Tiger Woods yourself?

just asking grin grin
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by foyeks2001(f): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2010
what is the big deal?
is happening even around us
Re: 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods by Kunbee: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2010
2face daughter is so cute

(1) (Reply)

Watchout The Tattoo On This Lady's B00bs! S-exy Or Not? / Caption: This Cute Baby Photo That Has Gone Viral On Social Media / After Over 1m Followers Timaya swallowed is ego.. followed 1 Person Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.