Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Temmy Is Single And Very Ready To Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Temmy Is Single And Very Ready To Mingle (476 Views)

I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. / Hy There,drop Ur Number To Mingle / Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temmy Is Single And Very Ready To Mingle by yoruBADboi(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Am temmy by name from the west, single and will like to date a serious minded lady, am a Christian (freethinker) will be 27 in few days, running my own fashion designing business, am an ambitious and optimistic guy so the lady must be inspiring too, am slim and tall so height and physical appearance might matters, am a really cool dude if you can understand me well, read anything about Taurus then you will know me 80% smiles too much? Just want a serious and committed lady i can laugh, smiles and cry with after the days up and down....
My number is 08167164701..... Mature lady ONLY BIKO
Re: Temmy Is Single And Very Ready To Mingle by lovedeputy: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2017
Baby mama's nko?
Re: Temmy Is Single And Very Ready To Mingle by yoruBADboi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
She's welcome also

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To My World If You Are Still Single And Searching / Female? Married? Bored? / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.