Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (26550 Views)

Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Jeus(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
The Makun brothers, Ay the comedian and his younger brothers, Lanre and Yomi Casual are the celebs on the cover of the latest edition of Mediaroomhub magazine.

Aren't they cute?

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/makun-brothers-cover-april-edition-of.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by yanabasee(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Afonja weh de claim Warriboy!!!!...

Mr Kponkpi...

AY ma nigguh!!!

13 Likes

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by OKorowanta: 5:42am On Apr 15, 2017
yanabasee:
Afonja weh de claim Warriboy!!!!...

Mr Kponkpi...

AY ma nigguh!!!

Lol
But dem born am for dia now and spent plenty years dia.
Primary,secondary,university education na for yonder.
If my white friend dat landed Africa for d first time some years ago
and Warri was his first port of call fit dey
call imsef waffi guy,Ay qualify 100%

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by angelTI(f): 6:35am On Apr 15, 2017
AY and the guy in the middle look alike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Moving4: 6:39am On Apr 15, 2017
Cute

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by omgismholly(f): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2017
they look good

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by umehlove(f): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
what is Bassey's name doing there

1 Like

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Day11(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Are they footballers?

We don't know Makun Brothers here in taraba angry

4 Likes

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Obamaofusa: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Afonjas everywhere....MTCHEEEEW grin Ritual cannibalism was well documented among pre-colonial Batak people, being performed in order to strengthen the eater's tendi.[14] In particular, the blood, heart, palms and soles of the feet were seen as rich in tendi.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Igbaba2: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
issorite!

1 Like

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nicholas190(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why Nigeria too like to be talking about celebrities all the time, don't you want to be fame too?

If you are a blogger this is what to do to get your blog approved by Google adsense within 3 weeks

http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2017/04/fastest-trick-to-get-your-blog-approved.html

1 Like

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Day11(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:
I saw two Cockroach having sex.
I wanted to spray RAID and I thought twice again
Maybe he has been chasing her for years, and
she has been eating all
his money without allowing him to get down
there, I'm a human I have a good heart , so I let
him
enjoy. ..
But as i was about going i had second thought
what if he was raping her .....am confused �
Pls advice me on Wat to do

My guy, that weed na for oshogbo u get ham?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by b3llo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Being associated with Warri is a great feeling. If na lie ask AY. Based on Logistics

1 Like

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Godsage(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Day11:
Are they footballers?

We don't know Makun Brothers here in taraba angry
buy tv , you no go hear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Arewa12: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Issoke

1 Like

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Oildichotomy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
We have seen them. Can they just run along already?
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by PoosPoos: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ay try for dis him brothers.
B4 now,they were so ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by jejemanito: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:
she has been eating all
him
enjoy. ..
Join them for a threeesome

16 Likes

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Tenim47(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
lipsrsealed as for me, i tot AY is jst an overatted comedian , i dont see anytin funny in the guy skit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by realestniggah: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
why dem black like this nah

shey nah kiwi polish dem dey use rub body?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by tragergeorge(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na wah o,,, see lanre, CEO of DAMA PHOTOS abk, the guy don fresh over o

1 Like

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Ginaz(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:
she has been eating all
him
enjoy. ..

I advice you to get a job grin

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Keeping it in the family

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
which kind wack magazine be this?
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:
she has been eating all
him
enjoy. ..
You are so funny

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Kunleskey(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Awesome

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by emperorAY(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Money iss gud

1 Like

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by tragergeorge(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tenim47:
lipsrsealed as for me, i tot AY is jst an overatted comedian , i dont see anytin funny in the guy skit

I pity your mentality, by this time you still thinking like this, AY is one of or if not the most intelligent comedian / entertainer we got, what the dude has done in the entertainment industry as a comedian I don't think any other comedian has done that, it's not all about standing and talking jokes that makes you a comedian, AY got the best concepts in terms of entertainment, you sef know you just one put me for talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Olateef(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
I'm ready to adopt them

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Olateef(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics / Ohimai Amaize And Chine Ezekwesili Come For Each Other On Twitter / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Victoria Kimani And Tiwa Savage’s Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.