Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (26558 Views)

Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by erico2k2(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tenim47:
lipsrsealed as for me, i tot AY is jst an overatted comedian , i dont see anytin funny in the guy skit

He is a promoter just like Don jazzy
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Day11(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Godsage:

buy tv , you no go hear

As if light dey naija
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by coputa(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
yanabasee:
Afonja weh de claim Warriboy!!!!...

Mr Kponkpi...

AY ma nigguh!!!
Na warrI brought up,hence he has the swag.
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by naijaboiy: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
angelTI:
AY and the guy in the middle look alike

They're brothers so that shouldn't be strange nor special.

WTF!

1 Like

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by tooth4tooth: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Day11:
Are they footballers?

We don't know Makun Brothers here in taraba angry
Go and find out in Jalingo

1 Like

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by naijaboiy: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
tragergeorge:
I pity your mentality, by this time you still thinking like this, AY is one of or if not the most intelligent comedian / entertainer we got, what the dude has done in the entertainment industry as a comedian I don't think any other comedian has done that, it's not all about standing and talking jokes that makes you a comedian, AY got the best concepts in terms of entertainment, you sef know you just one put me for talk
Shey them ask you make you talk before? grin
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by KimnanaTweety(f): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:
I saw two Cockroach having sex.
I wanted to spray RAID and I thought twice again
Maybe he has been chasing her for years, and
she has been eating all
his money without allowing him to get down
there, I'm a human I have a good heart , so I let
him
enjoy. ..
But as i was about going i had second thought
what if he was raping her .....am confused �
Pls advice me on Wat to do
u nor well walai
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Awoo88: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Day11:

My guy, that weed na for oshogbo u get ham?
No! Na Kwale weed!!! You know Kwale abi E get one part of Kwale wen get boarding with isoko. Weed from that part dey cause wonders for brain
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by tooth4tooth: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:
I saw two Cockroach having sex.
I wanted to spray RAID and I thought twice again
Maybe he has been chasing her for years, and
she has been eating all
his money without allowing him to get down
there, I'm a human I have a good heart , so I let
him
enjoy. ..
But as i was about going i had second thought
what if he was raping her .....am confused �
Pls advice me on Wat to do
My guy,the Burukutu you combine with weed is not good for your health.
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by kingthreat(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
tragergeorge:
I pity your mentality, by this time you still thinking like this, AY is one of or if not the most intelligent comedian / entertainer we got, what the dude has done in the entertainment industry as a comedian I don't think any other comedian has done that, it's not all about standing and talking jokes that makes you a comedian, AY got the best concepts in terms of entertainment, you sef know you just one put me for talk

If AY is funny, Pete Edochie is funny too. If you know who a true comedian is check out skits of Bovi, Basketmouth or in the foreign scene, Eddie Murphy, KEvin Hart and compare him to AY. If after all these and AY still makes you laugh, even a man peeing on the road can make you laugh
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
They are corrupt, take them to APC court of looting.
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Benekruku(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Middle one looks edible with hot sauce and a bottle of beer
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Kruzilano(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Day11:
Are they footballers?

where is taraba? Mali or congo?
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by MissOpe(f): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Handsome guys, They really look attractive...

meanwhile.
Adora/LYDIA'S Empowerment brings you free lessons on how to make Some basic household products, You'll pay only #200 for Logistics and maintenance,
I'll send you materials on how to make each of the following products.

................Liquid detergent
.............. Germicide
................. Antiseptic
................... Balm
................ Condensed Milk
........... Scouring Powder
........... Toothpaste formulas
............... Bar Soap
................ Soft drink (Chapman)
.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream
...........Laundry Bar Soap

For #200...only

Other side attractions include;
free E-book on Skin care...

Free lessons on bead making

Chat me up on WhatsApp via 07066800606

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Hihdiheart(f): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jeus:
The Makun brothers, Ay the comedian and his younger brothers, Lanre and Yomi Casual are the celebs on the cover of the latest edition of Mediaroomhub magazine.

Aren't they cute?

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/makun-brothers-cover-april-edition-of.html

Nice
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by coputa(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Day11:
Are they footballers?

Taraba na bush na
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Laple0541(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Day11:
Are they footballers?

Aboki, na only cattle rearing u sabi.
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Laple0541(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Day11:
Are they footballers?

Aboki, na only cattle rearing u sabi.
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Day11(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kruzilano:
where is taraba? Mali or congo?

Dubaiangry
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Anzola119: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Them try sha
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by ALAYORMII: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Day11:

My guy, that weed na for oshogbo u get ham?

Osogbo weed dey learn ooo

Na Federal I buy am
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by tragergeorge(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
kingthreat:

If AY is funny, Pete Edochie is funny too. If you know who a true comedian is check out skits of Bovi, Basketmouth or in the foreign scene, Eddie Murphy, KEvin Hart and compare him to AY. If after all these and AY still makes you laugh, even a man peeing on the road can make you laugh
which skits? So na skits na u use take do the rating? Mtchew
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by ALAYORMII: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
tooth4tooth:
My guy,the Burukutu you combine with weed is not good for your health.

I no add burukutu
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by ALAYORMII: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
KimnanaTweety:
u nor well walai

Sister Kimnana, what ado??
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by sweetilicious(f): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
angelTI:
AY and the guy in the middle look alike

Yeah.So much
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by tooth4tooth: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:

I no add burukutu
Ah!! But that weed strong oo. Is it Oshogbo weed or Abakaliki weed? I know their weed carry extra toxin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Esepayne(f): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Obamaofusa:
Afonjas everywhere....MTCHEEEEW grin
E pain am
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by harizona50: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
ok
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by kingthreat(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
tragergeorge:
which skits? So na skits na u use take do the rating? Mtchew

You're so messed up. Skits are short videos
Re: AY Makun & His Brothers Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Kruzilano(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Day11:

Dubaiangry

Oh really... Never knew alamajiris are in Dubai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo / Powede Lawrence Celebrates 27th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.