Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (458 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Dannidom(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dannidom:
Girls really enjoy my company but its difficult to convince one to date me. I have tried all to no avail.
There is one I really like she knows that, but I keep getting that tactical friendzoning inshort she blacks out everytime I bring up such topic.
I'm tired but this girl's features cant seem to exit my head (her dimples is everywhere in my head). Funny thing being that the guys she roll with are nowhere near me both intellectualy and in facial looks though heavier in the pockets then the they are fitter than me.
Tired of this body

If these women were indeed goldigging broke ass desperate babe, then they would still date you if you were that great of a broke guy. Up your game and update yourself as there must be something really wrong with YOU if no babe wants to date your "supposedly" great self.

Btw I feel a hint of arrogance when you compare yourself to other guys these babes date

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Need My Mushroom Tip? / 65-years Old Woman Gives Reason For Marrying Her 19-years Old Husband / (VIDEO) Watch How This Alligator Slowly Followed Two Cranes On A Golf Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.