Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Need To Be Flogged - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need To Be Flogged (3140 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by dingbang(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Girls and phones sha.. Any small cash dey get, what comes to their mind is phone.. Mchew..

They can't even use such money for self development or training
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by nNEOo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZAWs:

Except you are not a Nigerian hence making such unprofessional comment.
Samsung note7 was really bad to the extend that they have to discontinued it.
perhaps,the phone has a factory defects thus the malfunctioning. it happens in every batch productions.
sometime we talk without considering the future. Write it down somewhere: You may have your line of business tomorrow, and someone said this about you, how would feel?

Note; i'm not in any way affiliated with Imose. as a matter of fact; this is my first time of hearing such brand name.

Logic w always give way to emotion
...not with me though, you are the only person here with a valid comment so far
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by Swazy40(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Look At d name self lol u b Maga?
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by Babalegba(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
ZAWs:

Except you are not a Nigerian hence making such unprofessional comment.
Samsung note7 was really bad to the extend that they have to discontinued it.
Perhaps,the phone has a factory defects thus the malfunctioning. It happens in every batch productions.
sometimes we talk without considering the future. You may have your line of business tomorrow, and someone will write this about your business, how will you feel?

Note; i'm not in any way affiliated with Imose. as a matter of fact; this is my first time of hearing such brand name.

*Modified*
I'm not in support of bad product which ever kind.
I believe a consumer should enjoy his/her values for money.

But I'm simply not cool with this guy that is associating Evey bad things to Nigerians.
That was too extreme.
@op, please take your phone back to where you got it from for a possible replacement.
I'm Nigerian, loves Nigeria but I do not have to love Nigeria's follies. Unlike you i don't really have the luxury of being able to dismiss Nigeria's many business and economic failures having seen better .The o.p should have seen association with Nigeria for a smart phone as a red flag but instead spent 30k on a phone bereft of any customer service. Nigeria is a country full of rude,insolent,lazy,fraudulent, superstitious pseudo intellectuals and that does not augur well when you are trying to produce a sophisticated precision instrument like a mobile phone.Many Nigerians think that by hiding the country's faults that they are helping Nigeria, they are wrong,the other countries have faults but their faults are far less than their virtues.Samsung note 7 was bad but the previous six were good.Now tell me one good thing about Nigeria that would negate the prevalent greed,shoddy workmanship ,shocking customer service and predatory pricing.
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by chilan: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
exotique1fy:

hmmm... I'll try, but i doubt if I can get a refund

Try first, if you don't succeed, send me a mail lawrence.nnoli@excellawchambers.com
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
try aliexpress next tym, u would have gotten urself a machine with 30k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera / Confession From A ‘samsung Enthusiast’ / Tecno Phantom X2 �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.