Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? (644 Views)

Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by silvolexy(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2017
I will just tell him to step down from power..
Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2017
just two words: "please resign"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by Temidayo9(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2017
Baba should go and REST, kawai
Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by darbeelicous(f): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2017
I'll be polite and say........
Gerharhahere mhen, u lack logistics!! grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by youngbelieve(f): 12:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Grandpa biko is it not tym for u to rest
Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2017
I will just land one heavy punch on his face. Actions speaks louder than words

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 15, 2017
I will him to tell Justice Binta to postpone Nnamdi Kanu trial till November Next Year

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by kettykin: 2:19am On Apr 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
I will him to tell Justice Binta to postpone Nnamdi Kanu trial till November Next Year

A compromised judiciary, an ailing unperforming president and his crowd of loyal hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by aloziedaya(m): 3:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Bubu, you are a mistake
Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by gigabyte13: 5:38am On Apr 15, 2017
That he should go all out against sarathief, money for money , power for power, and secure a quick conviction against him. That guy cant be treated with kid gloves. Sarathief dealt with his father, dealt with GEJ, so PMB is not the first.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by davidif: 5:43am On Apr 15, 2017
silvolexy:
I will just tell him to step down from power..

20 seconds ke? Haba!!! That's waaaay too small. I would prefer a day. I will like to be with him alone in a room and explain things to him properly and advise him on what to do cos it looks like the folks around him are either not giving him good advice or they are speaking over his head.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by Lincoln275(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2017
with due respect, plz resign
Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by mooremoney(m): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2017
To die
Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by Sweetnik22(f): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Go back to daura let ur wife n children take kia of u

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A 20sec Talk With Buhari (GCFR), What Will You Tell Him? by newguy1(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2017
Send amaaechi rotimi to jail n babachir

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian React To Dino Malaye Assassination Attempt / PDP: Why We Established EFCC / The Bravest Recorded Act Of Valour In Most Recent Military Times By A So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.