Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ (1541 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Buhari’s Award Of GCFR To M.K.O Abiola Illegal — Ex-cjn Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ by nwosadify: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Kola Abiola, the eldest son of late business mogul and winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election, MKO Abiola has said President Muhammadu Buhari’s honour to his late father had political colourations.

read more at https://www.newdiplomatng.com/2018/06/16/kola-abiola-buharis-gcfr-to-my-dad-was-very-political/

Re: Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ by zombieHUNTER: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Truth cannot be covered forever....

It pops Up once in a while cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ by GavelSlam: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
All these bloggers.

grin

It wasn't political when justice was denied abi?

1 Like

Re: Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ by hisgrace090: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
All these bloggers.

grin

It wasn't political when justice was denied abi?

Trying to satisfy man is the most futile effort.

1 Like

Re: Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ by bedfordking: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
why did n t he say it when he was making his speech
Re: Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ by Ovamboland(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Was it meant to be religious or economic colouration before?
Re: Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
You dont know before abi

If i type my mind now, your people will shower me with insults anyhow.
Buhari is no fan of your father and has never been
Re: Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ by Daviddson(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Why are many Nairalanders always exhibiting lack of basic intelligence? Is it that we can't see some threads as totally fake, laugh at it and desist from commenting on it? It's very clear that this blogger is simply looking for non-existent traffic to his site, and many people are already taking it seriously. I'm sure that the day a blogger will open a thread that says Buhari and Osinbajo fought last night in Asorock, many people would still seriously comment on it, believing that it actually took place. grin
Just for the sake of likes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kola Abiola: Buhari’s GCFR To My Dad Was ‘very Political’ by dadada98: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin sad angry

(1) (Reply)

REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings / Ebonyi Senator, Ex-minister, 13 Others Dump PDP For APC / Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.