Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,000 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth (18826 Views)

Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu / Bridget Austin Okai: My Husband's Life Is In Danger - Wife Of Atiku's Aide / PDP Reacts To Abduction Of Usman Okai, Atiku's Campaign Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by maasoap(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2017
orisa37:

This is injustice. The NLC and The Academic and Professional Unions should protest now before our Democracy is watered down before us all.
Do you really know what injustice is? The one you're doing to yourself here is a greater injustice. But you wouldn't know that, do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by gawu1: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2017
orisa37:

This is injustice. The NLC and The Academic and Professional Unions should protest now before our Democracy is watered down before us all.
All those people you called never sent them to go and steal. So, let the thieves carry their own cross.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by hrykanu231(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2017
orisa37:

Why are we always so quick to hold brief for the rich who looted us? Bro, please where were you when Suswan owed workers salaries for many months despite receiving allocation? Do you know the suffering this guy brought on civil servants including staff o BSU(Same people you want to protest his detention now).
Before we start acting "saintly" seeking for rule of law. We should first ask, do these politicians have any iota of love for us in particular and humanity in general. The honest answer is no, because they steal to deprive us so many good things and such doesn't help humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by gawu1: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2017
cktheluckyman:

With Buhari's state of health.That is becoming very unlikely that Buhari will still be with us when his tenure expires in 2018
And so you think without Buhari, there ends fights against corruption?
Ibori went to prison before Buhari came.
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by DoubleDee4U(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2017
Oh! Fayose and PDP Why not advise yourselves (political class especially) to stop stealing the people's money.
Because you stole our money you shall be
humiliated all your life.
I urge PDP to also do the same when they reclaim power back in Nigeria if they live Nigeria better.
In fact, Why can't the PDP states prosecute the past APC governors that squandered state money in their states now? PDP governors tlak and make noise too much just to cover and protect looters.
Always , only APC prosecuting PDP thieves?
NA WA O. WAKE UP PDP GOVS. CLOSE MOUTH FAYOSE. DO THE RIGHT THING.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by maasoap(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2017
hobermener:

What elites are you talking about??
How you guys are willing to sells your souls and consciences for a stipend just to defend stupidity, is honestly beyond me!!!
When you guys mentioned being paid by pdp or APC on nairaland, it usually cracked me up. Na so everyone on nairaland has source of free money?
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by gawu1: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Injustice is Injustice.
No thief deserves peace. That is the justice they are being served.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by oyienootieno: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2017
orisa37:

Democracy is long dead..... by the way Nigeria is not matured for democracy we got it a little too early.
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by gawu1: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Democracy in Nigeria is doomed but the zombies are okay with it as long as its not their families involved,they will defend anything defendable for their pay masters grin
Democracy in Nigeria is doomed because thieves are put to justice? JonaTHANIANS aka wailing zombies are amazingly pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by gawu1: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2017
kynbasil01:
you seriously need to shop for brain coz what you're having now is just mucous.... he who supports injustice must surely be a victim one day.
And he who supports thieves must surely be a victim one day

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by Gabbybush(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2017
Mtchew, Suswam can die there for all I care. jail is what he deserves

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2017
The most foolish people in Nigeria today are the youths. If you doubt me checkout what they comment each time there is something meaningful to discuss....... God us!
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by mandax: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Baawaa:
Fayose, don't worry you will soon join them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All you want is a country without opposition party; a Hausa/Fulani-owned APC to colonize all of Nigeria.But you people.MUST FAIL.
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by Charly68: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Let them be shouting there,even God would be angry with Buhari if the yam eaters are released without vomiting what they ate..
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by esphil(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Get ready to join them when your tenure ends soon.
There won't be any escape route for you as you are under 24 hours security surveillance.
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by Jesusloveyou: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Baawaa:
Fayose, don't worry you will soon join them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
that is his fear.
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by sapele914(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
cktheluckyman:

With Buhari's state of health.That is becoming very unlikely that Buhari will still be with us when his tenure expires in 2018
wish that for your parents,leave our president alone, Jehovah will see him through as usual,he never fails.
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by Berbierklaus(f): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Acidosis:

grin grin see my baby o, don't let zombies come after you o!
Lolz,my daddy.

Any zombie wey attack me on this case is doomed o,coz ajekun Iya ni o je,ajekun Iya ni o je,eni ti o to eni na ton dina de ni,ajekun Iya ni o jeeeeeee gringrin
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by Berbierklaus(f): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
gawu1:

Democracy in Nigeria is doomed because thieves are put to justice? JonaTHANIANS aka wailing zombies are amazingly pathetic.
Democracy in Nigeria is doomed if you closed your small eyes at what I quoted to make that comment,
Democracy is doomed if you idea of democracy as a youth of FGN is to have a man rearrested right inside the courtroom he was given bail,by a governor not even a higher court.
Democracy is doomed if you believe the lies your leaders are telling you,and you turn a blind eye at correct reasoning because of chicken change,keep it up,your children children will meet your handwork.

Don't quote me again,I have no political affiliations with jonathan
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by VULCAN(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
So its OK to be corrupt as long as you're in APC. Congrats APC stooge. One day a new party will do to all of you what you did to others

Aufbauh:
Fayose as usual is playing the tactics he knows best, most especially now that his own days are numbered.

This is why the elites never supported the candidacy of PMB because no other person could have had the guts to put two former corrupt Governors behind the bar without consideration of their social status and political clouts.
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by Acidosis(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz,my daddy.

Any zombie wey attack me on this case is doomed o,coz ajekun Iya ni o je,ajekun Iya ni o je,eni ti o to eni na ton dina de ni,ajekun Iya ni o jeeeeeee gringrin

grin grin grin grin this my baby ehn grin
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by orisa37: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
hrykanu231:

Why are we always so quick to hold brief for the rich who looted us? Bro, please where were you when Suswan owed workers salaries for many months despite receiving allocation? Do you know the suffering this guy brought on civil servants including staff o BSU(Same people you want to protest his detention now).
Before we start acting "saintly" seeking for rule of law. We should first ask, do these politicians have any iota of love for us in particular and humanity in general. The honest answer is no, because they steal to deprive us so many good things and such doesn't help humanity.

Take them to Court for Sentence-Life or Death.
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by truthstands11: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
Fayose don't worry err. After your tenure you and Nnamdi Cownu will spend some time in kuje. Since u said a person that ordered innocent Hausa men to be killed should be free.Your immunity is shaking u.Mumu governor

The evil that many of you support in this country will surely will surely engulf you. If your father is the one being held without charge to court, will you say the same. I pity most of you that supports this flagrant disobedience of the law. The law is the law. You cannot arrest someone and keep him in detention after a specific period without charging him to court. The president will not be in power forever. Let the right be done. He'll go one day and another will take over. We shall know if these current ministers are better or not.
Re: Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth by Splashme: 7:07am On Apr 16, 2017
orisa37:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) / Again, Aisha Buhari Absent From Aso Rock For Two Months / Budgetgate And The 2 Trillion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.