Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

"T-boss" I Was Shocked When My Dad Sent Me A Screenshot Of My B00bs(see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "T-boss" I Was Shocked When My Dad Sent Me A Screenshot Of My B00bs(see Photos) (1414 Views)

My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido / “my B00bs Are Still STANDING ‘cos I Don’t Allow My ‘customers’ To Mash Them Duri / Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"T-boss" I Was Shocked When My Dad Sent Me A Screenshot Of My B00bs(see Photos) by donlackey(m): 6:27am On Apr 15, 2017
She also talked about her comments regarding spending the N25m among other things.

Tboss has confessed that she never knew that exposing her boobs would cause a lot of drama on social media. The Big Brother Naija 2017 second runner-up claimed it dawned on her when her father sent her the viral screenshot that earned her so much criticism.

‘He actually did a snapshot. He justsent me a picture of myself, and I was like, ‘Oh, Lord!” she said in an interview with Beat FM.

When asked if her father was aware before now that she pierced her nipples, she said, ‘He knows now’.

Also speaking about her inability to sing the national anthem, Tboss said, ‘I can totally recite the national anthem.’ ‘I was under pressure and tired because we were in the sun throughout that day, talking.

It was a very emotional day and I was really drained. I had a meltdown and it was justified.’ She went on to clarify her controversial comments on spending the N25m prize.

‘I said I have so many projects on ground that I need the money for. I don’t have a house.

I don’t have a car and I would like to get myself a car and I have responsibilities. ‘I have five godchildren. I have siblings, by the time I would share this money. Plus, I have to pay tithe and tax,’

she said. ‘I am always misunderstood. I would sneeze and it would be taken the wrong way. If I burp, it will still go that way,’ she concluded.

See Photos: http://lackeynet.mobie.in/Post/?fid=I_Was_Shocked_When_My_Dad_Sent_Me_A_Screenshot_Of_My_B00bs_-_Tboss_Said
Re: "T-boss" I Was Shocked When My Dad Sent Me A Screenshot Of My B00bs(see Photos) by sheyinoni(m): 6:29am On Apr 15, 2017
congratulations
Re: "T-boss" I Was Shocked When My Dad Sent Me A Screenshot Of My B00bs(see Photos) by Elkay3: 6:34am On Apr 15, 2017
You were shocked he sent it to you, but not shock to bare it out in front of a waiting audience sitting behind the camera?
You get any shock left after that?

1 Like

Re: "T-boss" I Was Shocked When My Dad Sent Me A Screenshot Of My B00bs(see Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 6:45am On Apr 15, 2017
Odoyo
Re: "T-boss" I Was Shocked When My Dad Sent Me A Screenshot Of My B00bs(see Photos) by Harrymig1(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Weh don ma

1 Like

Re: "T-boss" I Was Shocked When My Dad Sent Me A Screenshot Of My B00bs(see Photos) by delishpot: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Elkay3:
You were shocked he sent it to you, but not shock to bare it out in front of a waiting audience sitting behind the camera?
You get any shock left after that?

Na yeye dey worry her

2 Likes

Re: "T-boss" I Was Shocked When My Dad Sent Me A Screenshot Of My B00bs(see Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2017
And it was what Kemen saw that triggered the kementibbosa in him

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Mercy Johnson & Ebube Nwagbo's Look To Glo Mega Music Tour / Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers / BBNAIJA: Housemate DANCING And Rocking Her Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.