Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… (48059 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau / Nine Top FIRS Officials In EFCC Custody Over Alleged Multi-billion Naira Fraud / Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by guiddoti: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:
Drama drama drama

So EFCC can not carry out a proper investigation and identify the true owner of this money? That means their level of professionalism and expertise is even worse than i thought. They should continue releasing a new name per day, we are all waiting.
relax! EFCC are not spirit, they are human like you. You just give them time, you will understand, there are more to the drama.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ajalawole(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Wait, the acc of the recovered loot will be brought to your house today.

Blessings come from God and only He decides who it goes to.

Buhari is a blessed man.

At less than 35, he was in charge of the armed forces.
At old age, he is a president.

Some people will never test the least office he has occupied so far in this country.

That is God, not man. If men were God, hmm.

Even if he dies today, he has lived a fulfilled life as an individual and his children will not suffer. Even his children's children.
what is this one saying. How old are u, which office is any of ur family family member have tested

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by AngelicBeing: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:
Drama drama drama

So EFCC can not carry out a proper investigation and identify the true owner of this money? That means their level of professionalism and expertise is even worse than i thought. They should continue releasing a new name per day, we are all waiting.
[b][b] l am the owner of both the 43 Million Dollars and this very one, it was given to me as a gift by a ghost when l visited Nigeria few weeks ago, the ghost told me not to claim ownership of the money until 2019, dont tell anybody, keep it as a secret between me and you, l will give you 20 Million Dollars from the money in 2019 so you can mobilize Nairaland youth to vote for me, l want to use it to campaign and register as an independent presidential candidate, keneking will sponsor me with the 800 Million Dollars he got from APC during the last presidential election, the name of my party is REVOLUTION , FIGHT HUNGER, EMPOWER THE MASSES, STONE ALL PAST POLITICAL THIEVES MASSES ORIENTED & LED PARTY OF NIGERIA, l will be the presidential candidate and there will be no national nor state assembly and l will share our national reserve of 30 billion dollars to Nigerians, l will rule like an emperor, favour the poor but the rich who stole from Nigeria will be made to vomit all they stole, and l will jail those who looted our treasury from 1979 till date. Signed AngelicBeing for president 2019[/b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2017
ajalawole:
what is this one saying. How old are u, which office is any of ur family family member have tested

Sharrap and go to the post I responded to.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ZombieTERROR: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Wait, the acc of the recovered loot will be brought to your house today.

Blessings come from God and only He decides who it goes to.

Buhari is a blessed man.

At less than 35, he was in charge of the armed forces.
At old age, he is a president.

Some people will never test the least office he has occupied so far in this country.

That is God, not man. If men were God, hmm.

Even if he dies today, he has lived a fulfilled life as an individual and his children will not suffer. Even his children's children.
Is this your understanding of being blessed and a source of blessing to the country as her president?

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ephi123(f): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[b][b] l am the owner of both the 43 Million Dollars and this very one, it was given to me as a gift by a ghost when l visited Nigeria few weeks ago, the ghost told me not to claim ownership of the money until 2019, dont tell anybody, keep it as a secret between me and you, l will give you 20 Million Dollars from the money in 2019 so you can mobilize Nairaland youth to vote for me, l want to use it to campaign and register as an independent presidential candidate, keneking will sponsor me with the 800 Million Dollars he got from APC during the last presidential election, the name of my party is REVOLUTION , FIGHT HUNGER, EMPOWER THE MASSES, STONE ALL PAST POLITICAL THIEVES MASSES ORIENTED & LED PARTY OF NIGERIA, l will be the presidential candidate and there will be no national nor state assembly and l will share our national reserve of 30 billion dollars to Nigerians, l will rule like an emperor, favour the poor but the rich who stole from Nigeria will be made to vomit all they stole, and l will jail those who looted our treasury from 1979 till date. Signed AngelicBeing for president 2019[/b][/b]

Remember to sign up the BMC team on time, they will do anything for money including shutting down their consciences completely.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Is this your understanding of being blessed and a source of blessing to the country as her president?

Sharrap, you said God blessing can't get to the president, but tell me if you can smell any of the offices he has occupied. If those are not blessings to him, tell me what is.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ifex370(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2017
goodnews777:
NIGERIANS have a high propensity to steal. Something is fundamentally wrong with our culture.

Now this is someone that's thinking outside the box...

Its our belief system bro.. Something is very wrong with it
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ZombieTERROR: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Sharrap and go to the post I responded to.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ephi123(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

That's the Nigerian way of thinking, it's all about occupying positions rather than leaving legacies behind which is why the North is still in the state it is today despite producing so many presidents. What a shame.

He has "achieved" all that yet basically all his children schooled in the United Kingdom, no quality education source could be found in the whole Nigeria plus he had to "borrow" 1 million for his election form. Hilarious. Some Nigerians will fall for anything.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=ZombieTERROR post=55587653][/quote]

I say sharrap. You said God's blessing can't get to buhari and I have listed out what he has achieved in this live, now tell me what you have achieved. I doubt if you can even get to the position of ordinary adviser to a local government chairman.

If that is not blessing, tell me what is.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ephi123(f): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2017
guiddoti:
relax! EFCC are not spirit, they are human like you. You just give them time, you will understand, there are more to the drama.

They are not simply humans, they are humans who have (or should have) been trained in the basic tenets of their job.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by AngelicBeing: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:

Remember to sign up the BMC team on time, they will do anything for money including shutting down their consciences completely.
[b]No, l will not sign them, it is power to the masses, l will share the 30 Billion Dollars in our national reserve to the masses, l will make political office less attractive, political office holders will earn a minimum wage of 36,000 Naira per month, as the in-coming president, my salary will not be more than necessary, l will seize all the illegal gotten wealth from our politicians from 1979 till date, many will be sent to jail for life, l will start my arrest from the regime of 1979, l will invite FBI, ISRAEL MOS-SAD , RUSSIA SECRET SERVICE & SCOTLAND YARD to protect and secure my safety because l will step on several toes and jail so many , l will introduce social service assistance across the 36 states, l will hold a referendum and allow any region to break away if they want, the oil from NIGER DELTA will be theirs and l will make sure 90% of oil from Niger Delta is used to develop that region, if Biafra wants to break away l will allow them. l will be very brutal to political criminals, many will be executed secretly and all their assets confiscated cool[/b]

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2017
[s]
ephi123:

That's the Nigerian way of thinking, it's all about occupying positions rather than leaving legacies behind which is why the North is still in the state it is today despite producing so many presidents. What a shame.

He has "achieved" all that yet basically all his children schooled in the United Kingdom, no quality education source could be found in the whole Nigeria plus he had to "borrow" 1 million for his election form. Hilarious. Some Nigerians will fall for anything.
[/s]

Trash.

Tell me the legacies left behind by the IB apart from stealing and more stealing which this administration is trying to get just the crumbs.

Keep deceiving yourselves, any supporter of corruption in this country will not go unpunished by the special Grace of The Living God. Nemesis has a way of catching up with everyone one after the other.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ogologoamu: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of state won't like this

This is a bad news to them

It is You and APC that are enemies of state. APC 'Saints' said that the money hv bn in that shop for two years just to further implicate and rubbish GEJ's govnt but God pass them.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by guiddoti: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:

They are not simply humans, they are humans who have (or should have) been trained in the basic tenets of their job.
Do you think making or creating investigative evidence is simple to come by? It takes time and patience to lay hold on these criminals.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ZombieTERROR: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I say sharrap. You said God's blessing can't get to buhari and I have listed out what he has achieved in this live, now tell me what you have achieved. I doubt if you can even get to the position of ordinary adviser to a local government chairman.

If that is not blessing, tell me what is.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ephi123(f): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Trash.

Tell me the legacies left behind by the IB apart from stealing and more stealing which this administration is trying to get just the crumbs.

Keep deceiving yourselves, any supporter of corruption in this country will not go unpunished by the special Grace of The Living God. Nemesis has a way of catching up with everyone one after the other.
[/s]

Here you go, this is your response below:

donmalcolm21:
There is a reason i don't engage you here. You talk cheap, act juvenile, sound bigoted and your level of reasoning is always at lowest ebb on a reasoning scale.

You will be ignored subsequently so you can pour your spittle all over my mention

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Byggshoes(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2017
they should keep taking Nigerians for granted.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ephi123(f): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2017
guiddoti:
Do you think making or creating investigative evidence is simple to come by? It takes time and patience to lay hold on these criminals.

No one is saying anything is easy, but they should get their investigations done and finished before throwing info out there. That is like basic common sense for their line of work.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:

Here you go, this is your response below:

Living on borrowed words.

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by guiddoti: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:

No one is saying anything is easy, but they should get their investigations done and finished before throwing info out there. That is like basic common sense for their line of work.
Have you ever read EFCC act? Don't be clouded by tribal sentiment.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by LionDeLeo: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=ZombieTERROR post=55587917][/quote]

Sharrap
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by titopius(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2017
It will still die a natural death trust our government they will play hide and seek with it. At the end if the owner is in APC they will not mention his name.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ephi123(f): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2017
guiddoti:
Have you ever read EFCC act? Don't be clouded by tribal sentiment.

How exactly does asking EFCC to act professionally translate to tribal sentiment?

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by guiddoti: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:

How exactly does asking EFCC to act professionally translate to tribal sentiment?
Go read the acts.
Those information you hear are by-product of the media.
Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ephi123(f): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
guiddoti:
Go read the acts.
Those information you hear are by-product of the media.

That didn't answer the question. You made an accusation of being clouded by tribal sentiment and I have asked you to explain that but you've failed to do so. You shouldn't make such assumptions about people's comments next time. At the end of the day, what everyone wants is a country they can be proud of, not this current disgrace of a nation that we have.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by Ngokafor(f): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:

... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by ephi123(f): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

... cheesy grin

My dear, I am still trying to find the correlation between the two.
People just make assumptions and think they can put everyone into a box.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by eph12(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Myn.d44, OAM.4J, good morning.

Cc seun.
How is zealot an abusive word?

So you don't even know the meaning of zealot and you cannot Google it? Face your studies and leave politics for men.

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… by menxer: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Sure... Enemies of state won't like this
Especially the part where he said the money was not stashed two years ago but this April

Under Buhari ... They are still stashing money
Enemies of state won't like this

Yes, just that the stashing is equally uncovered and recovered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.