Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

"Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho (12564 Views)

Didier Drogba's 15years Revelation - "They Called Mourinho CRAZY For Signing Me" / Hazard - Reason Why Our Match With Arsenal Was Draw. / Oxlade-chamberlain Admits Leaving Arsenal 'was The Hardest Decision He Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by hollywater: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
kingthreat:
Kelechi Iheayancho, the below average striker who will be one of the reason Man City are not going to Champion's league next season and also a reason why Guardiola may lose his job. He should join his benchwarmer big brother, Mikel and go to China
Hater i salute u o.
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Putinbo: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bad Belle.
mmb:
The biafran. grin

He just runs around cry the field
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by alex81(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
iheanacho listened to his father...

be like iheanacho!
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by kingthreat(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
hollywater:
Hater i salute u o.

Go screw yourself.
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
undecided

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Omoluabi16(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
And now you're rotting on the city bench. abeg kelechi, you're the hope of nigerian football..you're too good for city's bench. Be bold, adventurous, go to any team where your 90mins is guaranteed and the big teams will come calling. just negodu lukaku now undecided
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Tenim47(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
they hype yourself
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Smart41(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
so we should roast stone Abi angry...do you know how many players Arsenal were interested in signing?
they where even interested in signing Messi at some point grin

1 Like

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Cityfirstborn(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
He would have been forgoten in porto, its not about playing in a team you can easily break into their first eleven..where are the likes of osimhen and other of his colleague who opted for a lower league in other to get playn time..The fact is wen ur good,ur talents speaks for you regardless where u are..Football keeps changing,Iheanacho shld improve on his first touch, movement around the box n his dribble.simple fact is
No nigerian coach would play him ahead of sane aguero n jesus
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by bigsmoke2(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Go to arsenal, u will bench giroud, he is very useless grin
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by RisingUp: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Y didn't u go? U would hv been playing 1st team football...

Kelechi Ihenacho & Humblesmith went on shopping spree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVDpfu5DP8
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by optional1(f): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
lifezone247:
Make I balance read comments, optional come and chuck mouth here now o.

e dat guy no try me oh....
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
mmb:
The biafran. grin

He just runs around the field

He can feed and train the whole of your Family and still have change..... you dont even have career let alone Destiny.
Yoruba Muslim bigot
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by donbenie(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
mmb:
The biafran. grin

He just runs around the field
For just running around the field he sure has more money and Fame than You would ever Smell in your miserable poverty infested low life..
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by robosky02(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
I think iwobi is pushing for him to cross over to arsenal
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by brownhawk: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
robosky02:

Arsenal were interested in signing me, says Nigeria star Iheanacho

Nigeria international Kelechi Iheanacho says he preferred Portuguese giants FC Porto over English side Manchester City.

The 20-year-old striker joined City's Academy from Taye Academy on 10 January 2014 and he has since revealed that his father convinced him to join the English side.

”After the tournament, a few European clubs were interested in signing me: Arsenal, Porto and some others," Iheanacho told Theplayerstribune.com.

"And also, of course, Manchester City. I did not know much about these clubs.

“I thought I would choose Porto, because I knew many African players had success with the club in the past," he continued.

"I didn’t really believe that I could play at City because they had so many incredible players.

"But my father told me that I should choose City because he believed that I could achieve great things there,"he added.

"So I listened to my father."

http://africanfootball.com/news/701687/Arsenal-were-interested-in-signing-me-says-Nigeria-star-Iheanacho
was interested
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Promise1991: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
U jus walk up to realize this ryte......iheanacho...
........this are one of the effect of set back,it will make u feel compuncted abt past glory.
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by hollywater: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
kingthreat:

Go screw yourself.
E pain am.
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by chris31(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
And u never tell us about d money Man city gave to ur father & how he smuggled u to Man city when NFF was trying to protect u from repeating d same mistake Mikel made
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by emi14: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
abescom:
You lot are just sick with this tribalism.
Tribalism is innate in that particular tribe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Best Super Falcons Team Ever? / New Virtual Football League(vfl) Trick Discovered / FIFA Rankings: Super Eagles Crash 14 places, Now 57th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.