Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

"Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It (38799 Views)

Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Buhari drank from the well?
jonhemma11:
Here are photos of "Attention Well", located along the original slave route of the journey to unknown destination, Badagry. The Myth about this well; "Once you drink from it, you'd experience an instant loss of memory."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/photos-of-attention-well-that-can-cause.html?m=1
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by cybriz82(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
lolzzz u mean d same old well i drank from..when i dey like 8yrs old...(excursion thing) i even used am baf sef..
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by missjane: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
This well go move market oo.. many pple go dey buy am to give thr unforgiving partners that's can't forgive n forget..
Wey my Igbo brothers to package am and arrange market well well..
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by sisisioge: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
spreado:

This and third mainland bridge

No third mainland bridge dude, just forgetting all the troubles is enough.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
They should build a prison around that well ,best way to rehabilitate convicts.

1 Like

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by SuperSuave(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
I for seriously like to drink from this well, LIES everywhere undecided
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Slurity(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
If its true then its a real blessing to Nigeria. Anybody tire of leaving ? just take a cup and forget your problem. Any political thief with plenty bank account? force them to drink of bucket and format their brain ;DIf its true then its a real blessing to Nigeria. Anybody tire of leaving ? just take a cup and forget your problem. Any political thief with plenty bank account? force them to drink of bucket and format their brain
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by joinnow: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
All this our thief thief politicians for their mind now will be how to get 50liters of the well water and feed all their staff so they will not blow whistle.

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by 3kay945(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
I smell lies.. Which side is it situation A phone call will get me to the root.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by bjt(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
jonhemma11:
Here are photos of "Attention Well", located along the original slave route of the journey to unknown destination, Badagry. The Myth about this well; "Once you drink from it, you'd experience an instant loss of memory."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/photos-of-attention-well-that-can-cause.html?m=1

It is "Attenuation Well" not "attention well"

1 Like

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by juman(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lies.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by tk4rd: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Deseo:
Where is the one that gives sense? So that I can give one mumu who goes about telling people he's my Ex grin
He can still drink this one and forget about you totally

1 Like

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by lightest(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
That place was called place of no return in Badagry. During the slave era, slaves were converged in that area before been moved to Europe or outside Nigeria. All d slaves were forced to drink from that well and the moment you drink from it even up till now you experience immediate memory loss. But a bridge has been built there now and named place of returned. For those that doesn't believe, experience they say is better than imagination which means personal trial can convince you.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by freeage7(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
What if one look inside the well like those guys are doing, wet in go happen?
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by seasy: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
adorablepepple:
There is this kind of well and wives will be fighting their husband to leave their side chic, just Give him this water.

grin
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by swiftysam: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
alignacademy:

I wonder who passed on this "myth"; perhaps people who-out of fear- NEVER even drank from the well.

Makes sense...

U never made research that's y u doubt,it is solely real

1 Like

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by nfour4(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nicho118:
now why haven't we heard of this before
oga that place is called the POINT OF NO RETURN
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by lilyheaven: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
DickDastardly:
Someone should give spoonfull to Buhaŕi
I don't think he will need it, he has lost his memory already.

1 Like

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by lilyheaven: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
lightest:
That place was called place of no return in Badagry. During the slave era, slaves were converged in that area before been moved to Europe or outside Nigeria. All d slaves were forced to drink from that well and the moment you drink from it even up till now you experience immediate memory loss. But a bridge has been built there now and named place of returned. For those that doesn't believe, experience they say is better than imagination which means personal trial can convince you.
Then it will be good for those that wants to commit suicide.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Tiffbuxas: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jiang:
oh my God, why Nigeria, if it was possible i would have changed to being a green ALIEN than a Nigerian. da fck is dis shi#t. MONUMENTAL LIES EVERYWHERE
eheh... na lie abi?... .. Drink am
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
It should be amnesia well.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Acetyl:
Appreciate him for even associating with you!

I don't need that sort of association oooo undecided
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
ayodeleamg:

And why did you date him in the first place??

We never dated.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Acetyl(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Deseo:

I don't need that sort of association oooo undecided
You know what is good for you though...
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by easiebimz: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Note: it's called spirit well of ATTENUATION not attention well...
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Acetyl:
You know what is good for you though...

I do dear.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Basfaq(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
YINKS89:
Hmmm.
Nigeria!had anyone drank from that well before
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Boyooosa(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
DickDastardly:
Someone should give spoonfull to Buhaŕi
and if not reached... you are the best!
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by remmy9(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
It is ATTENUATION WELL not attention well.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by 2bam: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Deseo:
Where is the one that gives sense? So that I can give one mumu who goes about telling people he's my Ex grin
. he is proud of dating you in the past that is why he is telling people that you are his ex.

1 Like

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by firfinch101(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
doughziay:
There is something behind that well they are not saying.

Instead of attention well, it should be called memory loss well.
The OP's punctuation changed the original meaning.
It's supposed to be..
"ATTENTION! Well in Badagary causes memory loss... "
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
2bam:
. he is proud of dating you in the past that is why he is telling people that you are his ex.

Hahahaha
No dear, the guy never liked me one bit. He just dated me briefly so that he too can say he has an Ex. Thank God I didn't 'do' him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch / Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / Christian Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.