Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? (29067 Views)

Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) / Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election / "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by onatisi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Demo0:

Tooh
Atiku will be a formidable candidate to beat from the north. Any party that presents him stands a good chance of winning
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by juman(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
PDP has strong chance of winning.

They just need to be serious with their reconciliation talk.

The more experienced members should handle it and the starting point of the talk should be sheriff is the authentic chairman.

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by obailala(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Someborry sai Barber!!! cheesy cheesy
Haha.. Sai barber oo!... barber don shave everyborri hair head comot grin
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by Handsomecole(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who else other than the only detribalised Nigerian we have on the country.

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu (MON)

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by engrchykae(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
onatisi:
Alhaji Abubakar Atiku

AAA 2019

lets start a new process
why cant you be honest and tell nigerians to start a new recycling process of old politicians?

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by BuhariCarryGo: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who can stop us 2019 our agenda for up coming tenure already activated!

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by smileyoo: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nigeria is in a mess, yet some nigerians are still singing the praises of those that put it in a mess. there is nothing different between pdp & apc, they 're bunch of looters. nigerians should seriously ignore any politician that 've any root from these 2 evil parties. or else they should be prepare for more suffering, as we 'll still be in a rolling chair that 'll take us no where. nigerians 're suffering, yet somebody is say that govt 've achieved giant strides. may almighty god begin to rule their family the way this govt is ruling us. iseeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by annunaki2(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
As you can see, the next presidential election is just some few months away, and it is becoming clearer, that the incumbent president...Buhari is going to be re-elected unopposed, going by the inactivity on the part of the supposed opposition elements.

In any democratic settings, those who choose to vie for the highest offices, always show their hands early especially when you are contesting against an incumbent.
Take for example, as early as 2012, political watchers had already known, that Buhari was going to contest against Jonathan. Again Trump started campaigning for the office of the POTUS as soon as , Obama was sworn in for the Second Tenure, and so many other examples..

But back here, it seems Nigerians in Unison have decided, to back Buhari for the 2nd Term, in the interest of Justice, Stabillty and Fair play, aside the giant strides he has accomplished within 2 Years in office.

Please drop your picks with reasons..

Giant strides indeed, if buhari is still alive in 2019, I don't even think APC will re-present him given his pathetic performance and ill health. We should be talking of a post buhari Nigeria now, say no to stagnation.

8 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by joe120120(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
As you can see, the next presidential election is just some few months away, and it is becoming clearer, that the incumbent president...Buhari is going to be re-elected unopposed, going by the inactivity on the part of the supposed opposition elements.

In any democratic settings, those who choose to vie for the highest offices, always show their hands early especially when you are contesting against an incumbent.
Take for example, as early as 2012, political watchers had already known, that Buhari was going to contest against Jonathan. Again Trump started campaigning for the office of the POTUS as soon as , Obama was sworn in for the Second Tenure, and so many other examples..

But back here, it seems Nigerians in Unison have decided, to back Buhari for the 2nd Term, in the interest of Justice, Stabillty and Fair play, aside the giant strides he has accomplished within 2 Years in office.

Please drop your picks with reasons..

GMB is sick .
he can't contest again
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Did you vote for him in 2015? Cant see your vote is inconsequential?
Why can't u let pp air their views, without u interrupting with a counter comment because they don't support ur views abt sticking with the incompetent president? angry

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by BuhariCarryGo: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Atiku2019:
Atiku 2019

God Bless Nigeria.........

100% Restructuring cool
Turaki you must be dreaming!
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by lozanni(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
highness25:
Aliko Dangote would be perfect

He could be our own Donald Trump. If there are ready made institutions that will ensure that the system works, he might succeed, however Nigeria does not have that.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by Bofoy4(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Handsomecole:

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu (MON)
we re talking of Nigeria not biafra keep him for biafra

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by Handsomecole(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who asked you??
Bofoy4:
we re talking of Nigeria not biafra keep him for biafra
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by Jsaviour(f): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
So upon being half dead and looting Nigerian fund for treatment, he still wants to run for 2019 presidency?. It's alright. He is now an oversea president yet some people will still tell you they will vote him. No doubt his plan may or may not be for Nigerian interest but the man is a vegetable already to be ruling a nation of over 150 million healthy Human beings. Except our brains have being used for ritual, I see no reason some Nigerians believe buhari is Nigeria's best option.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by lozanni(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Handsomecole:

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu (MON)

He might be cooling his heels in the gulag of EFCC at that time as they are constantly after him
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by Bofoy4(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Atiku and Akpabio 2019
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by Handsomecole(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
The case is in court and he will surely be vindicated , kindly go and read up his Biography he was an already self made Millionaire before venturing into politics. His current travails started since he boldly opposed Obj's tenure.
lozanni:

He might be cooling his heels as a guest of EFCC at that time as they are constantly after him
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by chiraqDemon(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
All the ppl sayibg youths this youths that, i hope u've prepped cash cos come 2019, yall must run for post
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by onatisi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
engrchykae:
why cant you be honest and tell nigerians to start a new recycling process of old politicians?
You are contradicting yourself. "Not to start"or "to start" ?
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by chiraqDemon(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bofoy4:
Atiku and Akpabio 2019
make sense
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by Philinho(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

A repeat will happen......

We will vote based on ethno- religous lines and same outcome will emerge.
people are now wiser than u can imaging. "ethno-religious line"will even bring ur man down faster
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
How many likes do I get please?
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by SamiraF: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nobody. Buhari would be dead by then.
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by engrchykae(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
onatisi:

You are contradicting yourself. "Not to start"or "to start" ?
the joke is on paid internet crooks who are already on the recycling process of the old and corrupt atiku.
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by Endtimesmith(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Based on logistics, Vote BBN,Vote Efe!
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by onatisi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
engrchykae:
the joke is on paid internet crooks who are already on the recycling process of the old and corrupt atiku.
ok
Now name 2 new breed young politicians yo2y think have the ability to rule nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by samuelinfoc: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
I can never vote for Buhari nor APC because they are not ready for governance. Nigeria is too big for them.
Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by thinkmoney(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kim jong ul or Obama I think

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by oluarc(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
So far I believe PMB hs bn trying his best and we are seeing result,and very sure if GEJ won dat election life will b far unbearable now for the common masses,whatever economic hardship we may av faced in dis past month was not caused by BUHARI,we knw those who decide not to save for the raining days but rather opt to loot d excess crude money all in d name of dasukigates nd funds stashed in various buildings around d country cos d present anti corruption fight won't allow dem safe deir loot in d bank,I pity BUHARI cos he in fact inherited a broke Nigeria,its truly a difficult time to b president,I agree he is quite old and frail,but I'm sure dat won't stop him from handling his duties,nd it won't take his integrity from him.
If I'm to vote I'll give it to him again nd again, nd if d constitution allows it I'll vote him as president till God calls him home,I understand hw painful it must av bn for those who wanted GEJ in 2015 just cos he is their son or cos he is a xtian.....my advice is dat we shud see beyond those reasons for voting in a president, and also whoever gets there is allowed by God so give your full support,more so you won't stop him from winning in 2019 cos you didn't vote for him in 2015 nd he won,nd I'm sure some Pple from d south south and south east av come to realize dat GEJ did nothing significant to dat region yl ruling for all those yes,even his own village has no good road leading to it. So far it is not Osinbajo or fashola running against Baba in 2019, I'm all for him. #myoponionstopahavingheadache

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by SycophanticGoat: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
obailala:
Haha.. Sai barber oo!... barber don shave everyborri hair head comot grin

Chai my brother!! You follow dey see this thing wey we dey see? So them Sarrki just lock themselves up for BMC and no give others chance to collect their share too?

I been dey even wan ask say who sabi how man pikin go get BMC job make I do sharp u-turn like Barcanister, follow them cruise for there.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? by MagReuby(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
If PDP wants to give APC a hot chase, this should be their ticket:

Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo (Gombe state Governor) and Ike Ekweremmadu as his vice.

APC's best bet would be Tambuwal. Osibanjo, El-Rufai, Kwankwaso, Okorocha don't stand a chance. Atiku is influential though. Saraki's name has been dealt with enough. He should stick with the senate till 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. / Anti-open Grazing Law: Miyetti Allah Mocks Southern Govs / Nigerian Navy Arrests Norwegian Ship Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.