Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub (5252 Views)

Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by cheruv: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Feraz:
Similar to Nsibidi?

I hope and pray this comes to fruition!

Imagine working in a financial hub in Onitsha, catching fun in Owerri, checking up your farm produce and processing in Abakaliki, going to the producers of the shoes you wear in Aba, getting petrochemical things in Asaba and living in Enugu all within short distances. Such bliss. cheesy
Of course brother its very possible... With high speed trains shuttling btwn agbor in the West and abakaliki in the East, same as btwn nsuka in the North to afam in the South, who says its not possible
When we upgrade the airports at Ahaba, Enugwu, Owerre, Igwe Ocha while building another at Afikpo...who says its not possible
Nigeria is drawing us back,and Igboland can't make progress while tethered to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by pchukwudi: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
I'm in. Keep me posted.

blues20:

Just followed you. We will need beta testers on the platform, before we go live.

1 Like

Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by pchukwudi: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Super correct.

You nailed it totally.

If we are going to move forward collectively we mustquit playing by the rules and political tags (more like leashes) tied to us by Nigeria.

Enough of rhetorics like "ndi-abia" or "ndi-anambra" or "ndi enugu" and ndi-whatnot.

Time to legitimize ndi'igbo and shun the silly political divisions/tags that have been used to keep us in check for 50 years.

cheruv:

Of course brother its very possible... With high speed trains shuttling btwn agbor in the West and abakaliki in the East, same as btwn nsuka in the North to afam in the South, who says its not possible
When we upgrade the airports at Ahaba, Enugwu, Owerre, Igwe Ocha while building another at Afikpo...who says its not possible
Nigeria is drawing us back,and Igboland can't make progress while tethered to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bawsse:

Okay how will that work
You will register on a test domain....... I'll post the link when its ready.
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
pchukwudi:
I'm in. Keep me posted.

Noted boss.
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Newsi: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
We need all the Igbos in the house here
NwaforIgbo, Africonji, GodProtectIgbox, PDJT, plessis, InyinyaAgbaOku, afam4eva, , drake2000x, DaniDani, ZombieTERROR, DollarAngel, DankemzI, Sweetnik22, Ucheosefoh, porozhniy,
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Bawsse(m): 12:10am On Apr 17, 2017
blues20:

You will register on a test domain....... I'll post the link when its ready.

Ok
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by LoveMachine(m): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2017
pchukwudi:
Super correct.

You nailed it totally.

If we are going to move forward collectively we mustquit playing by the rules and political tags (more like leashes) tied to us by Nigeria.

Enough of rhetorics like "ndi-abia" or "ndi-anambra" or "ndi enugu" and ndi-whatnot.

Time to legitimize ndi'igbo and shun the silly political divisions/tags that have been used to keep us in check for 50 years.

EZIOKWU!
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by porozhniy(m): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2017
How do we dethrone the current crop of clueless kleptomaniacs holding sway in our various States?
How do we achieve this much needed cohesion needed to drive igboland forward?
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by DrinkWater10: 1:55am On Apr 17, 2017
cheruv:

I've a team working on project HanGbo,which essentially sees to the use of Chinese characters in writing Igbo. We've achieved quite a milestone and we're moving forward.
Soon I'd kickstart a thread in the culture section regarding it
how about your project on 'Nsibidi' writing system?
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by igbofocus: 2:03am On Apr 17, 2017
@blues20 @cheruv and @bawsse .......... i am following both of you........... we should exchange contacts and work together....... i am a level 3 HSK student currently and have ideas based on what you guys are already working on........... so no need to start my own version of the same thing, lets INTEGRATE it into yours' shall we?

terms and conditions will be spelt out

i can provide beta testers!

1 Like

Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Agumbankembu: 2:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Nice thread.
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 17, 2017
I like the spirit here...
Igbos are special black indeed...
Pray our future defend our innocence.

1 Like

Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Come to think of it, we can get trains that run on gas engines. Gas is in abundant supply in the south east; cheaper than diesel. I believe it is time to take the bull by the horns. We can make it.
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by NwaforIgbo: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
I believe we should first take our language as serious as possible. We should make sure we develope and expand already existing cities and industrial areas. We have to focus on tourism, I tell u it is a major source of income.

1 Like

Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Sweetnik22(f): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2017
Newsi:
NwaforIgbo, Africonji, GodProtectIgbox, PDJT, plessis, InyinyaAgbaOku, afam4eva, , drake2000x, DaniDani, ZombieTERROR, DollarAngel, DankemzI, Sweetnik22, Ucheosefoh, porozhniy,
Ayam behind u boss smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by ZombieTERROR: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Nice thread
Kudos guys
Make I drop my terror first.. I dey cum cheesy
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by NwaforIgbo: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2017
cheruv:

I've a team working on project HanGbo,which essentially sees to the use of Chinese characters in writing Igbo. We've achieved quite a milestone and we're moving forward.
Soon I'd kickstart a thread in the culture section regarding it

I think we should focus on Nsibidi
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by NwaforIgbo: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2017
blues20:

We are already working on something close to it. A complete portal.... more like a suite with social media capability. I'll follow you so I can keep you posted on progress.
Please can I have details
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by cheruv: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
DrinkWater10:

how about your project on 'Nsibidi' writing system?
I had to suspend that for the time being bkos of certain things.
The Hanzi writing system which am adapting for Igbo language has gone a long way despite my starting it not too long ago.... And am basing the script mainly on traditional Chinese bkos that's what the other nations that used the script viz Korea, Japan, Vietnam etc are familiar with.
I'd soon start a "learning" thread to that effect cool
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by footballbogger: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
lalasticlala this is a good thread, I wonder why it's not on the front page yet. please mods do something so that more people can see it and contribute.

cc: OAM4J , Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by PDJT: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
cheruv:

I had to suspend that for the time being bkos of certain things.
The Hanzi writing system which am adapting for Igbo language has gone a long way despite my starting it not too long ago.... And am basing the script mainly on traditional Chinese bkos that's what the other nations that used the script viz Korea, Japan, Vietnam etc are familiar with.
I'd soon start a "learning" thread to that effect cool

If you don't mention me in that thread, Chukwu Okike will not be happy with you.
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by OreMI22: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
footballbogger:
lalasticlala this is a good thread, I wonder why it's not on the front page yet. please mods do something so that more people can see it and contribute.

cc: OAM4J , Mynd44, lalasticlala

Bro, this isn't what they want on front page. it is talking about igbo progress.

if you write Biafra bombs hausa market in Funtua, come and see it on front page in 10 seconds.! grin grin grin grin
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by footballbogger: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
OreMI22:

Bro, this isn't what they want on front page. it is talking about igbo progress.

if you write Biafra bombs hausa market in Funtua, come and see it on front page in 10 seconds.! grin grin grin grin
SMH. Anti-Igbo propaganda everywhere.
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Gigacom: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
NwaforIgbo:
I believe we should first take our language as serious as possible. We should make sure we develope and expand already existing cities and industrial areas. We have to focus on tourism, I tell u it is a major source of income.
Nice 1
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

Please can I have details
A simple convergence application. A web base, but mobile compatible application. Hopefully, the beta version will be out this week. I'll send the links to you. I'm following you.

1 Like

Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
igbofocus:
@blues20 @cheruv and @bawsse .......... i am following both of you........... we should exchange contacts and work together....... i am a level 3 HSK student currently and have ideas based on what you guys are already working on........... so no need to start my own version of the same thing, lets INTEGRATE it into yours' shall we?

terms and conditions will be spelt out

i can provide beta testers!
No problem..... we talk more on it....
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by agaba77: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Newsi:
Ohaneze and other Igbo leadership groups or individuals must really sit up. These are the kind of ideas they should come up with. I hope the Ohaneze is not just a talk shop and forum of political retirees.

ipob, massob, ohaneze, nzuko etc and all other igbo socio economic groups must have this plan and its implementation at the top of their agenda, ndigbo cant continue to wait for regionalism or restructure because it will not happen. our people say onye kwe, chi ya ekwe.
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by NwaforIgbo: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
blues20:

A simple convergence application. A web base, but mobile compatible application. Hopefully, the beta version will be out this week. I'll send the links to you. I'm following you.

I will really appreciate
Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by cheruv: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
PDJT:

If you don't mention me in that thread, Chukwu Okike will not be happy with you.
Hahaha
E nyela onwe gi nsogbu...m gēmeghe ya na mpaghara omenala ka ndi akawo juputara na mpaghara politika ghara ila ya n'iyi.
For example the word for Chukwu using this script is
神(chi) and 大(ukwu)...so writing the two together gives us Chukwu. A kam nēpoko ya...mmecha ya,o gākpotu! smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
Newsi:
I don land. Nice idea I wish it will be implemented together with getting Onitsha river port working, believe me, Igbo land will be the economic hub of the nation.

1 Like

Re: How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub by SalC: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2017
cheruv:

Hahaha
E nyela onwe gi nsogbu...m gēmeghe ya na mpaghara omenala ka ndi akawo juputara na mpaghara politika ghara ila ya n'iyi.
For example the word for Chukwu using this script is
神(chi) and 大(ukwu)...so writing the two together gives us Chukwu. A kam nēpoko ya...mmecha ya,o gākpotu! smiley
At least i can now spell Chiukwu 神大 in HanGbo smiley

Thanks cheruv.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women’s Day: Buhari Praises Nigerian Women For Roles In Nation Building / Gunmen Kidnap Kanke LGA Boss In Jos / 25 Things You Probably Never Knew About Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.