Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries (1293 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Unbelievable! Tboss Cries Out After Disqualification / I Was On My Period When Kemen Tried Inserting His F*nger In Me – Tboss Cries (2) (3) (4)

The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries by profnew1: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2017
The Hatred On me Is burning Me Like Hell, please love me again – TBoss Cries

One of the finalists of the Big Brother Naija TV show recently concluded In Naija, Tokunbo Ajayi, also known as T-boss, said he discovered that many people do not like him after his eviction program. Talking to Cool FM, T-Chief said that the so-called “hatred” started from home that later spread to the outside world. According to her, “I did not know it was after leaving the house, I knew what it was unliked. I think the hatred for me started from home and upset the house. “I felt that some people did not like the house and told me, Tboss that a few times. I went out and found that many more people did not like me. It’s obvious I do not know why and I care why. But i beg Nigerians to love me again

Re: The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2017
Yhu never see chin chon chun
Re: The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries by Smellymouth: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2017
This one don forget say she nor dey BBNaija again.. Who love EPP? Me go beg nigerians to love me?The average naija love is as unstable as the economy..The only love I seek right now na Bank Alert love..

If one private jet owner love you, my dear your life to change..

Re: The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries by divinehand2003(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2017
Source
Re: The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries by Epositive(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2017
Omagago:
Yhu never see chin chon chun
naijireans fit frustrate person enh grin grin grin grin
Re: The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries by BreezyCB(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries by freakthingz(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2017
nigerians are fucking idiots its a game show yall didn't like her game plan get over it

Judge and jury ass neegahs
that cant even sing national anthem either
Re: The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries by adorablepepple(f): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Leave love for jet owner

Re: The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries by niyot124: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
adorablepepple:
Leave love for jet owner

Abi na
Re: The Hatred On Me Is Burning Me Like Hell, Please Love Me Again – Tboss Cries by Came: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na your too much formings make dem hate you, before you wan dey talk to Ajekpakos anyhow, make you no say na the Ajekpakos dey make things happen, na dem be the masses way dey any country, and na the masses go support you.

Photos: Train Cuts Off Woman’s Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State / Actress, Awele Odita Who Got Pregnant For NURTW Boss, Fights Dirty With His Wife / See The Before /after Weight Loss Photo Which Has People Laughing