Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

"Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast (65207 Views)

Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by soberdrunk(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hope Ay has stacked enough away for rainy days and retirement because once Nigerians begin table your matter like this, career don dey end be that ooo..... angry

4 Likes

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by RichDad1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
What of Akpororo ? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by kygo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
never rated any of them as decent comedians...Helen is stale and annoying

1 Like

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by Moving4: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
fuckerstard:

Hope you don't mind that i quote you, this two comedian yesterday night @ warri again live show really embarrassed BBN housemates on stage.

Tboss couldn't even shake her body, I pity her for that show mehn.
Kemen was also humilated again in the sake of dry jokes made by AY and Helen. Even kemen had to walk of AY when his joke are so dry and wicked.

The organizer of the show messed up in that part of the show, they arr supposed to sing and get the Bleep off stage. Watch the video before you quote me abeg

... I just wanted to know y d trolling BT thanks anyway 4d clarification...
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by jrusky(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
But wait a minute may I ask why is it that Nigeria abuse every slight opportunity they get in life I have be so shock by the rate the so called BBN has gone like a wild fire as if this program has not be existing in other country for years. Sometime I see my fellow country people as a little stupid and attention creators in unnecessary thing. What the hell or the big deal in BBN please Is BBN Nja the first in the world Guys please get sense and stop all these underage overjoy madness in a bit stuff that has no serious value.

By the way is AY still doing comedy I think I last listenn to him 4 years ago and that day I realized he is going not too far he was already dried then so what is he still doing on stage, well that is Nigeria for you in their lives they don't diversify talent or idea just one way traffic when someone started something instead for others to think a bit idea they won't the entire nation will jump on it like no thinking humans. I'm sure this my foot BBN will soon be hijacked by dick and harry, cultist, sodomite, lies, cheat, idiots I trust my people very noisy, lousy and directionless.

BBN this, BBN that everywhere BBN what the hell!!!

1 Like

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by abbeyty(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Is only in Nigeria that a comedian will make jokes about disable person and people still laugh.

1 Like

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by charlove(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
alignacademy:

What if these comedians were paid based on EVERYONE liking their jokes?

Wallahi, hunger for kill them.

People have a right to air their displeasure. People also have a right to chill.

Comedians go the extra mile to make you laugh. If you don't find them funny, don't spoil their name.

Everybody's gotta feed

and we go extra mile to pay tickets too!
we deserve value for money!
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by RealHaute: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
dominique:
Comedians make sick rape jokes all the time but in front of the victim? That's an all new low. I watched a bit of the interview, Tboss looked visibly hurt at some point but managed to keep her cool. The interviewers have been very unfair on her all through this media tour, I'm sure she can't wait for it all to be over.

Yes. I agree. But you're still a capitalist. tongue
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by Foxrain: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
dominique:
Comedians make sick rape jokes all the time but in front of the victim? That's an all new low. I watched a bit of the interview, Tboss looked visibly hurt at some point but managed to keep her cool. The interviewers have been very unfair on her all through this media tour, I'm sure she can't wait for it all to be over.
Coming from a woman that is pretty low. No woman should make a joke of rape, comedian or not.
I feel sad for my baby but her tears will be wiped soon.we the citizens of bossnation are planning something huge for her. grin

1 Like

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by charlove(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
jaymejate:
You're mad!

Maybe you have forgotten that their money go complete.

Shey una money complete for what you just posted here?

Comedy na comedy, if they don't make jokes on you, weytin u wan make dem make jokes on? Chairs and Tables?

u re a stupid idiot from a wretched family!
sorry its a joke. .if I don't make jokes on u, will I make jokes on chairs and plastics?

6 Likes

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by Foxrain: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
kygo:
never rated any of them as decent comedians...Helen is stale and annoying
Helen is beyond annoying, she is the reason I stopped watching jara.

1 Like

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by EmpressEnnie(f): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nigerians always reacting to everythingundecided
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by AuroraB(f): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Moving4:
Did dey performed poorly or dey r just insulting dem because of d reconciliation & Deir type of jokes?

Watch Efe, Bisola & Other Housemates performed "See Gobe" at Warri Again Easter Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwyKTXyGEug
You got issue with misusing the past tense undecided
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
charlove:

and we go extra mile to pay tickets too!
we deserve value for money!

You're right.

But there is a BIG difference between saying:

"I no dey enjoy that comedian's jokes"

and

"That comedian has always been stupid. An idiot!"

You can air your displeasure without pulling down your brother who is trying to make a living
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by LOGDAN(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
true ay is not that funny but he is creative he knows how to recreate himself and that has got him richer and better than many comedians
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by dominique(f): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Foxrain:

Coming from a woman that is pretty low. No woman should make a joke of rape, comedian or not.
I feel sad for my baby but her tears will be wiped soon.we the citizens of bossnation are planning something huge for her. grin

And to think Helen has two daughters, karma works in the strangest of ways.
Good to see that you still got your bae's back, she needs all the support she can get now.

2 Likes

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by CairoCharles: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't really give a Bleep
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by donmalcolm21(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
dominique:
Okey bakassi glorified rape with his Joke

The PMB parody was so daft and he couldn't even had a little fun to his talk that made Amaju Pinnick to ask for him to be bundled of stage

De Dons tried but Elenu should take the worst comedian ever that did a Stand up comedy

Gordons electrified everywhere, the man is the real deal. Chai

Every die na die

2 Likes

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by CairoCharles: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
jrusky:
But wait a minute may I ask why is it that Nigeria abuse every slight opportunity they get in life I have be so shock by the rate the so called BBN has gone like a wild fire as if this program has not be existing in other country for years. Sometime I see my fellow country people as a little stupid and attention creators in unnecessary thing. What the hell or the big deal in BBN please Is BBN Nja the first in the world Guys please get sense and stop all these underage overjoy madness in a bit stuff that has no serious value.

By the way is AY still doing comedy I think I last listenn to him 4 years ago and that day I realized he is going not too far he was already dried then so what is he still doing on stage, well that is Nigeria for you in their lives they don't diversify talent or idea just one way traffic when someone started something instead for others to think a bit idea they won't the entire nation will jump on it like no thinking humans. I'm sure this my foot BBN will soon be hijacked by dick and harry, cultist, sodomite, lies, cheat, idiots I trust my people very noisy, lousy and directionless.

BBN this, BBN that everywhere BBN what the hell!!!
you are just hungry, go and eat

1 Like

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by spyroxy1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
RichDad1:
What of Akpororo ? lipsrsealed undecided

Na that one even come my mind as I read the topic, he is the most stupid, dry and daft comedian any day any time

1 Like

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by chiraqDemon(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Abeg nigerians too de react, na why nobody de everly take their reactions serious
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by sholeypra(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
I guess Nigerians are so quick to react. I've come to understand that you can not please everybody. Remember we want result and not story. We can insult these guys from now to eternity but be rest assured that they have the results to show. If you really wanna be successfull,know your market. Had come to realise that most matured adults are in love with Helen's voice. So you can keep hating while those who enjoy her catch their fun...
I'll advice Nigerian youths to reduce criticism if it's not constructive and concentrate more in impacting lives respecting each other styles and ideology...
#Shalom...

1 Like

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by sholeypra(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
CairoCharles:
you are just hungry, go and eat

like seriously...

1 Like

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by Temptee101(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Honestly how the duo still managed to be in the industry beats me.
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by buskie13(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Benekruku:
Helen Paul and AY re the worst.
No argument!

Wat will u say about Akpororo
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by sleek82(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Muzanga:
Helen paul with her dry jokes. AY too.
then you possibly have not met or heard of "gbenga adeyinka the first".....my dead grandma can tell jokes better than that guy!
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by LordOfNaira: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lukenitheooo6:
keep hating while they are getting paid

Keep kwayet!!!

The jokes were in bad taste and people say it and you call them haters. Are you trying to say that successful people or people earning big money shouldn't be criticized and that anyone who criticizes them is a hater? So if I criticize all our polithiefcians now, you will call me a hater?
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by LordOfNaira: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
abbeyty:
Is only in Nigeria that a comedian will make jokes about disable person and people still laugh.

Yes, and they glorify stuffs like soldier and Mopol brutality. You will hear jokes like "If army man slap you, na then you go know sey police na your friend".
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by jaymejate: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
charlove:

u re a stupid idiot from a wretched family!
sorry its a joke. .if I don't make jokes on u, will I make jokes on chairs and plastics?

No, make it on the NL owner, idiot!

Na joke too o
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Not all are made for standup comedy, Some na radio skits and others na short video skits/comedy their character fits.
Take Mr. Patrick as an example, his videos are aaaaalways funny and creative (and most times he doesnt even need to talk) but in standup comedy he's dry, saying jokes i've heard since forever.
Another too is Ajebo, his cartoons dey always make sense,
AY na organizer per excellence, so he has stuck mostly to that, just some small small make e no be like say him too no mount stage.
Helen Paul..... well, helen paul is.... well, i cant even categorize her as a comedian. she's not funny frm here to there, but she acts good in movies and looks funny too.
Who go look okey bakassi, bovi, basket and not laugh without say dem start to talk yet oo, its their strongest arena.

Imagine Charles Chaplain doing standup comedy instead of those crazy movies (abi na skit grin) we love till tomorrow, person go sabi am? Nas y i like KennyBlaq, he knows his strength is musicomedy and he makes it almost 80% of his joke content in shows.

Everybody is about the money and not their real talent arena or calling, they wont admit it because to everyboody, na standup comedy the money dey.
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by Maximus85(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mmaitahh:
Top comedians, Helen Paul and AY offended many Nigerians with their jokes last night at an event in Warri tagged, "Warri Again". The event which was almost turned into a homecoming for Efe had in attendance BBNaija Housemates.

According to eye witnesses, apart from the forced reconciliation masterminded by the comedians between Thin Tall Tony and Bisola, a lot of jokes were made about the BBN show. From normalizing Kemen's infamous act with TBoss to picking on TBoss, the comedians offended many

http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/paul-and-ay-are-worst-comedians-in.html

Ay has never made me laugh. Like seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position / Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.