Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" (30267 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / Demmie Vee: Greeting Lil Kesh Was My Biggest Regret Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by akanbiaa(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
A sold soul is difficult to get back but possible at great price.
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Ezedon(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
You are now reasoning like a man
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by IamAkinzy: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
divinehand2003:
But hasn't he sold his SOUL to the devil?
Na U B d Devil wey he sell am too faa? .Mtchww undecided
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by ekensi01: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy dis guy isn't serious with life. He have to drop everytin can he?
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Shiitposter: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Low....

There is a place better than Heaven......

Heaven is just a construct, y'all created it by mass consciousness collapsing the wave-funtions and materializing your 'Heaven'.

Y'all will see how boring it will be when same symphonies keep repeating itself with great weather, perfect trees, streets of gold and silver and you holding hands with your loved ones, so glamorous. Then you realized there..and say...This is it ? Then that matrix opens up and now you realize its been your creation, y'all creation and then you will come over, out of that illusion called Heaven and ,.....towards the Source Field. The Quantum Source of all, that there is.

Peace & Love.

Digital Physics....if you've got the brains.

The only shocking thing about your post is that you actually believe this fedora-tier pys Op's.
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by DavSagacity(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
divinehand2003:
were u there at the meeting where he sold his soul to the devil..?

@Olamide...There is still room at the cross bro. Calvary is the ultimate demonstration of God's love to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by paskyboy: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Low....

Heaven is just a construct, y'all created it by mass consciousness collapsing the wave-funtions and materializing your 'Heaven'.

Y'all will see how boring it will be when same symphonies keep repeating itself with great weather, perfect trees, streets of gold and silver and you holding hands with your loved ones, so glamorous. Then you realized there..and say...This is it ? Then that matrix opens up and now you realize its been your creation, y'all creation and then you will come over, out of that illusion called Heaven and ,.....towards the Source Field. The Quantum Source of all, that there is.

Peace & Love.

I believe you are an Atheist or agnostic, believe me your knowledge is not a reliable source or even trust it because it can fail you, no one knows it all in life, even the professionals don't, may be you practising freedom of the mind, you don't want to be constrained to a thought or way of life, but know this "THERE IS NO FREEDOM WITHOUT REAPONSIBILITY, WHAT YOU GET WITH FRERDOM WITHOUT REAPONSIBILITY IS CHAOS, so you need to learn what life is all about, your source, your destination. Stop going by the world's ideology, you are not of the world.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by KKKWHITE(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Change your way of life and give all your money to the poor
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Foxrain: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
divinehand2003:
Where you the one that went to cash the cheque?
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by adeoyelekan(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmmmm I pray so.
How about millions of people that are addicted to some bad tracks you had released.
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Vicolan: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
The choice is yours then Bro!!!
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Most touching statements I have ever heard from a secular artist, since you have made this your goal God will help you achieve it, we are all children of God but at one point or the other we stray away like the prodigal son but the door is always open for everyone who wishes to come back home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by DavSagacity(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
divinehand2003:
were u there at the meeting where he sold his soul to the devil..?

@Olamide...There is room at the cross bro. Calvary is the ultimate demonstration of God's love for mankind. Don't let it be in Vain.
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by slap1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
divinehand2003:

Na you write the invoice?
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Vhibabs(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Benekruku:
God does not like "NOISE-MAKERS" in heaven

Only when you stop making noise that you will be able to make Heaven!
self righteousness. are you God ?
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by dipznano: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
akanbiaa:
A sold soul is difficult to get back but possible at great price.

I thought Jesus already paid the price for salvation, hence making it free....
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by millionboi(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lekan1o1:
After singing rubbish. "I sold my soul for the game" .. dindinrin!
well...maybe u sld not sell urs and focus on heaven as all is vanity.
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by brojoshua: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
To be saved from sin and a sinner, spiritual and true death, condemnation and everlasting destruction into the glorious kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ has a cost. Salvation is by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the saviour of the world. After that then separation from sins and corruption and the ways of the world. It is not just by mere talking. No one can serve two masters. You can not love sins, corruption, money, the world and the things of the world and ever love God. And he who sows to the flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap eternal life. Also, Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And with God nothing shall be impossible. But no one who has been built in God will be also be building the world of sin, corruption and Satan. Finally, For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. So believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and separate yourself from the world of sins, corruption, self and Satan and God will receive you. Christ Jesus came into the world to seek and save that which has been lost.
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
paskyboy:

I believe you are an Atheist or agnostic, believe me your knowledge is not a reliable source or even trust it because it can fail you, no one knows it all in life, even the professionals don't, may be you practising freedom of the mind, you don't want to be constrained to a thought or way of life, but know this "THERE IS NO FREEDOM WITHOUT REAPONSIBILITY, WHAT YOU GET WITH FRERDOM WITHOUT REAPONSIBILITY IS CHAOS, so you need to learn what life is all about, your source, your destination. Stop going by the world's ideology, you are not of the world.

You have no idea who you are responding to. You are already bound by the 'no man knows it all mentality', a construct of the ego, a symbolism of the false self sewn around the relative truths, your version of truth of the dogma fertilized by the lower plane Occult. I am above and beyond that level of operation.

Advise yourself not me, I am not an atheist or agnostic, In fact I do not like labels. I am Man, a Human Being housing a 5D Entity, an upgraded symbology of inter-dimensional operating system.

Dont tell me Source, I have been there, I am that, in my core.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by sirfee(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
IamAkinzy:

Na U B d Devil wey he sell am too faa? .Mtchww undecided
Don't mind the self proclaimed saint,maybe he was the middle man...

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Wolexdey(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
That's a good goal to pursue as far we all are created in the image of The FATHER... This earth is not our home but heaven is...

I will advice the young man gets familiar with the Word of Christ (The Bible) and live by the Word..

Luke 1:37 For with GOD, nothing shall be impossible.

When you live by the Word of GOD and meditate on the Word, it empowers the release of Grace... Grace in abundance.

Happy Easter Friends!
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by nemynely(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Low....

Peace & Love.

Just like Festus said to Apostle paul in Acts 26v24, " Your great learning is driving you mad...."(KJV), I hope some of your waves are not beginning to malfunction sir. embarassed embarassed embarassed sad
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by sirfee(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
divinehand2003:
Keep quiet and focus on your soul.
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Low....

Peace & Love.

Have u taken your drugs?

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by jays1990(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Everybody want to make heaven even if you ask wicked man. I think he said he can't repent original gang star
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by sirfee(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
divinehand2003:
Keep quiet and focus on your soul,assumption is the mother of all fuckery.He can sue you for false accusation,mind your use of words.

Shalom.
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by jays1990(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
I think he said he can't repent original gang star
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by rapheasco(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
WriteBoy:
Olamide wan go heaven? ha!

AM FUCKING WITH THE DEVIL cool
WriteBoy:
Olamide wan go heaven? ha!

AM FUCKING WITH THE DEVIL
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by prynsex(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
So after enjoying all that money on earth, you still want to go to heaven? If i was God, nah only people way suffer on earth go enter heaven.... angry angry
"IF"
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by princeemmma(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Benekruku:
God does not like "NOISE-MAKERS" in heaven

Only when you stop making noise that you will be able to make Heaven!
no common sense
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by rapheasco(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
brojoshua:
To be saved from sin and a sinner, spiritual and true death, condemnation and everlasting destruction into the glorious kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ has a cost. Salvation is by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the saviour of the world. After that then separation from sins and corruption and the ways of the world. It is not just by mere talking. No one can serve two masters. You can not love sins, corruption, money, the world and the things of the world and ever love God. And he who sows to the flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap eternal life. Also, Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And with God nothing shall be impossible. But no one who has been built in God will be also be building the world of sin, corruption and Satan. Finally, For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. So believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and separate yourself from the world of sins, corruption, self and Satan and God will receive you. Christ Jesus came into the world to seek and save that which has been lost.

PASTOR PASTOR CHAAAAIIII

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tobi Bakre Picks Outfits Ahead Of Bbnaija 2019 Hosting (photos) / Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture / Yemi Solade & His son in matching outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.