Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,557 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigeria Doctor 'impregnated Girls And Sold The Babies' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Doctor 'impregnated Girls And Sold The Babies' (649 Views)

kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigeria Doctor 'impregnated Girls And Sold The Babies' by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2010
Police in Nigeria have arrested a doctor suspected of impregnating girls and selling their babies. The police said they found five pregnant girls aged between 12 and 17 at the doctor's clinic in the south-eastern town of Enugu.  The police said the man had confessed to getting the girls pregnant and selling their children. He is to face charges in court.  Trafficking is common in Nigeria, with children sold for labour and sex work. In 2008, police raided a private hospital in Enugu which they said was a "baby farm".  even pregnant young women were found.

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8436658.stm

This demon (child trafficking) has taken a new dimension and seemed to have gotten out of hand. My fellow NLs, what are your opinions on this issue, and what measures can we all take to curtail it?  Thanks!

(1)

Turai Sneaks Into Nigeria, Removes Vital Documents From Aso Rock / Female Presidency In Nigeria / Unrepented Aondoakaa Still address Dr Goodluck Jonathan As Mr Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.