Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m (2400 Views)

NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent / Court ruling: Erastus Akingbola’s Properties in Cayman Islands to be sold off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m by Physicist(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2010
A widely traveled and highly refined personality, Dr Erastus Akingbola is essentially a peace-loving, kind-hearted motivator. [size=8pt][size=8pt]He is God-fearing indeed a practicing Christian, theologist and Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of Nigeria.[/size][/size]
Re: Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m by violent(m): 2:24am On Jan 03, 2010
Intercontinental bank shares now sell for less than 2 naira, thts not even up to the price of pure water, more than 95 percent loss.

And the dude is cooling off in his apartment at Chester Terrace shocked probably telling himself "Am the smartest of all" while shareholders mourn their losses.
Re: Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m by Lagosboy: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2010
violent:

Intercontinental bank shares now sell for less than 2 naira, thts not even up to the price of pure water, more than 95 percent loss.

And the dude is cooling off in his apartment at Chester Terrace shocked probably telling himself "Am the smartest of all" while shareholders mourn their losses.

I bet you see why he deserves to be shot or his hands chopped off to show some mercy to him.
Re: Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m by edoyad(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2010
I have said it and i will say it again, banish religion from every strata of leadership in Nigeria. Any one who aspires to lead in Nigeria must be made to sign a document where he/she denounces his/her belief in God. When this is done we will judge men/women by their actions and accomplishments and not the hours they spend opening their anus praying to the east or sitting on the front row of a gathering of fantasizing hypocrites.
Re: Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m by violent(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2010
Lagosboy:

I bet you see why he deserves to be shot or his hands chopped off to show some mercy to him.

Yes i suppose you are right, some of them need to be hanged and their dead body shot angry
Re: Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m by No2Atheism(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2010
Lagosboy:

- The same way you also need to be crucified for your own sins . . .

- You sound like another example a Yoruba muslims that is starting to think and behave like his Northern counterparts . . .

- That is why The Messiah said he who is without sin should cast the first stone . . . yet here you are standing in authority enough to want to commit acts of violence against another human being based on your perception of him doing something wrong according to your own rules.

- Do you realise that stealing is just as much sin as killing or lying . . .so why are you sparing yourself the same treatment that you are willing to dish out to others. . . . . hypocrite.

- Not suprised that the typical Sharia Law is ozzing through your statement . . .

- What does financial crime have to do with killing someone and cutting off his or her hands . . .

- It seems the typical mentality of a True Muslim is ozzing through you . . .

- Yes Akingbola is alleged to have assets worth N346bn , nevertheless that is not enough reason to now instigate violence against him and neither is it enough reason to cut off his hands . . .

- Yes the insinuation is that those assets were obtained via fraudulent means nevertheless . . . that is also not enough reason to also instigate violence against him and neither is it enough reason to also cut off his hands. . .
Re: Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m by No2Atheism(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2010
violent:

Yes i suppose you are right, some of them need to be hanged and their dead body shot angry

And what should be done to you as an instigator of murder . . .
Re: Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m by woodboi(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2010
No2Atheism:

And what should be done to you as an instigator of murder . . .

Akingbola did not only steal guy, he also destroy life and why he has to be treated in such a way is just to clear other people of such act and what could come out of it.

i just don't trust nigerian with all their religion fanatic.
Re: Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m by Gadols(f): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2010
Are you sure it is N346b and not N34.6b or N3.46b? whichever, it is still lot of money men!!!
People worship money o!!! Even N300m is a lot of money men! Am confused myself. Abi na N3.46m dem wan talk?
chai!!!!!
Re: Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m by Abeem(m): 3:20am On Jan 04, 2010
He was gunning for the Guiness World record as the richest Nigerian banker ever to straddle the Nigerian Banking Landscape.
Re: Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m by SEFAGO(m): 3:23am On Jan 04, 2010
Erastus is not as bad as this guy though: http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=59947

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frsc Begins Special Patrol Nationwide For Eid-el-fitri / Obasanjo’s Letter, Attack On Niger Delta — Ijaw Groups / The World's All-time Most Corrupt Leaders:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.