Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra (40431 Views)

Four Human Parts Dealers In Ilorin Court / Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Iamwrath: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Police officer concludes ' I think he was just a cannibal '

Arrest that officer, he's a customer
SuperS1Panther:
hmmmmmmmmmmm.

How can you be roasting fellow human being for 'customers''?

Well, there is definitely a demand for the product that must be the reason he is into the gory business.

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by gberra: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

A friend I met during service, told me Isi ala ngwa in Abia are cannibals.
Appreciate your friend for telling you the literal truth... Your friend is absolutely spot on.

Igbos always cry embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Preye1599(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Where is the place "anambra" what are they known for "IPODs & Biafra"...NCAN
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by akigbemaru: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by gberra: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
FlyoruB:
Oh no! Are igbos returning to cannibalism as it was with them during the days of old? Drug-trafficking plus Cannibalism and Ritualism na dangerous combo o. shocked
They can't return to a practice they never left... Who would forget the Ogbonnas, the latest bean-poisoners in town.

7 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by mercyville: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The name of the reporter is Tony Okafor. Try harder with your damage control mission.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Here is another story this year from your iPod newspaper http://sunnewsonline.com/human-parts-merchant-nabbed-in-anambra-community/
IT IS WHAT THE "AJEYANS" KNOW HOW TO DO BEST!IT IS THEIR CULTURE!They have been doing this from time immemorial,read: There is not a shadow of doubt that, could the history
of the Ibo country be clearly traced, a host of suchlike
stories would have to be recorded. I have become ac-
quainted with many erstwhile cannibals, and quite good-
natured folk most of them are. One week-end I was stay-
ing at a town a few miles S.E. of Onitsha. My quarters
were very circumscribed, the only accommodation available
being a tiny thatched lean-to shed against the compound
wall, usually occupied by the goats and fowls. My boys
and carriers shared the limited accomodation, lying at
night alongside the camp-bed. After the evening meal,
we settled down for the night, long before our customary
bedtime ; consequently the men chattered freely. Pre-
sently I became interested in the conversation, and
amongst other items of news, gathered that they had all https://archive.org/stream/amongibosofniger00basd/amongibosofniger00basd_djvu.txt
had a share in cannibal feasts.

6 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by mercyville: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Iamwrath:
Police officer concludes ' I think he was just a cannibal '

Arrest that officer, he's a customer
I just pity those factory babies!They eat them and do ritual with them,then traffic the remainders! OH MY! https://archive.org/stream/amongibosofniger00basd/amongibosofniger00basd_djvu.txt
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by AuroraB(f): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
I am not that surprised really.
Even in my own state, among the Ezza and Izii people of Ebonyi, we still consume Human flesh, although it is very secret.
Only our neighbors from Cross River actually know about it..... The funny part is even that those who engage in it prefer to consume strangers or visitors lodging in Ebonyi.
Don't think of denying this tomorrow ooooooo
Be giving Igbos bad name whereas una know unasef

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
gberra:
Appreciate your friend for telling you the literal truth... Your friend is absolutely spot on.

The lady is one of the few igbos I like, she is truthful. Even talks about some bad things her people are into.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by CONFAMA: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Chai... Igbos are still chopping human beings like bread and butter. I thought they have retired.

I guess these guys get a lot of support in high places and amongst security personnels and that's why little has been heard of this practice in recent times.

No wonder baby factories are springing up everywhere in the east. They probably eat those babies and use them for rituals. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by barcaboi(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
KraticKratus:
Yoruba news media don come again with their fake propaganda.

I just arrived at Ozubulu this morning for easter with my inlaws but nobody has heard of this.

Fear yoruba media.
punch is yoruba news? na people like u don live most of dem life for yoruba state...deny am

5 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
KraticKratus:

Who owns BLAZE FM?

Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
KraticKratus:

I just arrived at Ozubulu this morning for easter with my inlaws but nobody has heard of this.

Fear yoruba media.

I doubt if you have anything called brain inside your skull. A news report by one Tony Okafor that had the state's police commissioner mentioned is what you termed a Afonja propaganda. Someone like you should be locked up - a typical LiePod.

8 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by dragunov: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

http://punchng.com/dogs-sniff-out-human-parts-seller-in-anambra/
You think he's JUST a cannibal. Oh Biafra I weep for thee. Thy children are JUST cannibals.

6 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Ejanla07: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
No pictures. Just like d obitsha restuarant human meat scandal..
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by PenisCaP: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
olureignforever:

Bros are you truly igbo? Or you are just hiding under igbo moniker. No harm intended. You are sincere.

That giy is not igbo just becox he spoke igbo.
I kno a yoruba guy who speaks flawless igbo.
Becox he grew up in igbo land his dad (a policemam) was posted to east when he was small so he took them to east anddats where they grew up. He kno many villages in abia state. He even speak igbo proverbs and addages.

THIs FOOOL U QUOTED IS NOT IGBO
Its high time u guy starts using ur sense on this forum... create ur own yoruba monika we yave to counter them bcoz they are here only to dent igbo image.

U can see his post... no igbo can post this.
Thats how he posts rubbish... we have to report to lala to ban him with this proof

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by talk2dmc(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
brainpulse:
The yeastern cursed land
..... Shataap anu mpama .

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by kushsy: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
I am not that surprised really.
Even in my own state, among the Ezza and Izii people of Ebonyi, we still consume Human flesh, although it is very secret.
Only our neighbors from Cross River actually know about it..... The funny part is even that those who engage in it prefer to consume strangers or visitors lodging in Ebonyi.
Even in cross river its d Ugeps that indulge in such just like you were able to mention the tribes of yours,try to identify other before
generalising...shekenan

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Ehinmola(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
CliffordOrji:
Bia Nwannne'm, rapu all those yoruba boys. Lets us leave Yoruba people alone and tell ourselves the bitter truth in Igboland. We Igbos should stop blaming the Yoruba for all our self inflicted woes.

This news is true. If you are truely in Anambra presently, you will know that the report is true. I heard the news on BLAZE FM 91.5 this afternoon
. Truth must be spoken no matter the case

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
CliffordOrji:
Bia Nwannne'm, rapu all those yoruba boys. Lets us leave Yoruba people alone and tell ourselves the bitter truth in Igboland. We Igbos should stop blaming the Yoruba for all our self inflicted woes.

This news is true. If you are truely in Anambra presently, you will know that the report is true. I heard the news on BLAZE FM 91.5 this afternoon

LALASTICLALA this is guy is always breaking rule2 INSULTING AND PROVOKING A TRIBE. Without even using pseudo people normally use here
how can u people allow this on this thread this guy is clearly not igbo..

GO through this topic and see whats going on

GOD WILL JUDGE ALL UR INJUSTICES HERE.
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Basfaq(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
KraticKratus:

Fear yoruba media.
So OZubulu is a small garage where you can hear everything's Abi.Naa so dem go dey cover,cover. Naa dem dem cheesy grin shocked.Cannibalism.
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
AuroraB:
Don't think of denying this tomorrow ooooooo
Be giving Igbos bad name whereas una know unasef

Dnt mind the fooool
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Basfaq(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
KraticKratus:

Who owns BLAZE FM?
Otunba oni kuje in general grin
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Charly68: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Here starts the cover-up

who is 'us' ? and why is mr police spokesman still speculating? You're paid to investigate and be sure, not to guess and 'think'
He was already defending the man by given him a name ..He is a cannibal and not a human parts seller imagine...Let them be protecting the criminals there,their children might fall victim one day .

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Basfaq(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
You no hear watin dia police self dey talk,Himself dey buy there. grin.cannibalism.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
Not suprised, my neighbour from Imo state told me not to marry an Igbo lady because, some tribes/communities in Igbo land are cannibals.
Na midnight she for turn you to suya. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Junkab: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
What is the difference between a cannibal and human parts seller. He was caught with human parts, basic abeg this is great evil, inhumane, condemned. How mercy will reach humans with all these attrocities. God forgive all our shortcomings

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Junkab: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
What is the difference between a cannibal and human parts seller. He was caught with human parts, basic abeg this is great evil, inhumane, condemned. How mercy will reach humans with all these attrocities. God forgives all our shortcomings
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
PenisCaP:

That giy is not igbo just becox he spoke igbo.
I kno a yoruba guy who speaks flawless igbo.
Becox he grew up in igbo land his dad (a policemam) was posted to east when he was small so he took them to east anddats where they grew up. He kno many villages in abia state. He even speak igbo proverbs and addages.

THIs FOOOL U QUOTED IS NOT IGBO
Its high time u guy starts using ur sense on this forum... create ur own yoruba monika we yave to counter them bcoz they are here only to dent igbo image.

U can see his post... no igbo can post this.
Thats how he posts rubbish... we have to report to lala to ban him with this proof
It's annoying. But igbo guys also do it a lot in this forum, in fact, they do it the most.

6 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

LALASTICLALA this is guy is always breaking rule2 INSULTING AND PROVOKING A TRIBE. Without even using pseudo people normally use here
how can u people allow this on this thread this guy is clearly not igbo..

GO through this topic and see whats going on

GOD WILL JUDGE ALL UR INJUSTICES HERE.
You'd be surprised igbo guys do it also. Just ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
neoOduduwa:
You'd be surprised igbo guys do it also. Just ignore them.

Its a lie i can post over 10 monikas here dat are yorubas but they claim to be igbo.
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by omolayomi06: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

http://punchng.com/dogs-sniff-out-human-parts-seller-in-anambra/
Nigeria police done dey twist the story ooo,, not human seller but a carniber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) / Abuja Notorious Fraudsters Arrested By Police (pic) / Missing ABU-Zaria Student Found Dead - Babangida Ruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.