Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra (40430 Views)

Four Human Parts Dealers In Ilorin Court / Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by davidif: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
I am not that surprised really.
Even in my own state, among the Ezza and Izii people of Ebonyi, we still consume Human flesh, although it is very secret.
Only our neighbors from Cross River actually know about it..... The funny part is even that those who engage in it prefer to consume strangers or visitors lodging in Ebonyi.

Wait whaaaattttt?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Its a lie i can post over 10 monikas here dat are yorubas but they claim to be igbo.
And I can post 100. Honestly, I see just as much igbo guys cloaked in the guise of being Yoruba on nairaland. Let's just ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Ebeleiscorupt: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Flat heads chopping human being since Adam and Eve. The cannibalist Jews.

3 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Its a lie i can post over 10 monikas here dat are yorubas but they claim to be igbo.
I saw another one just now. grin

6 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by haffaze777(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

it's bitter truth,i have more Dan 20 igbo Monicas pretending to be Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by bizzibodi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Even in my own state, among the Ezza and Izii people of Ebonyi, we still consume Human flesh, although it is very secret.
Only our neighbors from Cross River actually know about it..... The funny part is even that those who engage in it prefer to consume strangers or visitors lodging in Ebonyi.
Tufiakwa!Me that is planning to go to Ebonyi on month end 4 bizness plan cancel W.I.E.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
neoOduduwa:
And I can post 100. Honestly, I see just as much igbo guys cloaked in the guise of being Yoruba on nairaland. Let's just ignore them.

100 dats ridiculous..
Im just being real here i kno 0ver 10 yorubas here claiming igbo.

Dnt worry im busy now i will post all their names later and mention u
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
haffaze777:

it's bitter truth,i have more Dan 20 igbo Monicas pretending to be Yoruba.

Oya post them.. cox i know u ar lying
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Na midnight she for turn you to suya. grin
Haha... Suya bawo, my meat go bitter for their mouth

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by BABANGBALI: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
KraticKratus:
Yoruba news media don come again with their fake propaganda.

I just arrived at Ozubulu this morning for easter with my inlaws but nobody has heard of this.

Fear yoruba media.
i guess the reporter Tony Okafor is a Yoruba man? ode oshi tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Zirah: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Haha. Na my people

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by ElsonMorali: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
cc:
Agumbankembu

Igboesika
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by obashiakpu(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
You may be dreaming, you were paid to dag the name of Ebonyi State to mud but let me assure you you are doomed if you continue this way. This thread is talking about something that happened in Anambra State and you brought in trash to divert people's attention from the truth. Continue until you meet your end.

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Abeycity93: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Only in Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by nkwako: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ya all should stop the fight ritual killing is everywhere even in the north.
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by nkwako: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just read somewhere about igbo people and drug trafficking....Please go to isale Eko u will no what drug trafficking is or is that woman that owns lots of shop on Allen won't mention her name please enough of this e-war....if imo people can attract the attention of international media during otokoto crisis why cant we Nigerians unite and fight this diabolical act.
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by obashiakpu(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
kushsy:
Even in cross river its d Ugeps that indulge in such just like you were able to mention the tribes of yours,try to identify other before
generalising...shekenan
Don't mind that Ekaita who disguised as Abakaliki press to tell us about his people Ugep who are well known world over to be eating human parts especially strangers. He is just trying to spiil the image of Ebonyi people. No sane person will come out and announce that they eat human parts in a public domain like this. He invaribly told us that Cross River people eat human parts.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Agumbankembu: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:
cc:
Agumbankembu

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by haffaze777(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Oya post them.. cox i know u ar lying
I will dig it out and list at least 30 here is one I remember offhand. 1 Ooni 2 johnsonOlanre 3 Cheetahguy 4 Tinububola12k 5 arodeTwilliam 6 ZombieTerror 7 Ejanla 8 TundeBricklayer
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Deadvalley001: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
This is why we eat human flesh in soka forest here.
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by ab11baddo(m): 12:28am On Apr 16, 2017
tinububola d stupid ipob tout... yea spotted one of those ipob miscreant under a Yoruba moniker... u av failed
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by ab11baddo(m): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2017
PenisCaP:

That giy is not igbo just becox he spoke igbo.
I kno a yoruba guy who speaks flawless igbo.
Becox he grew up in igbo land his dad (a policemam) was posted to east when he was small so he took them to east anddats where they grew up. He kno many villages in abia state. He even speak igbo proverbs and addages.

THIs FOOOL U QUOTED IS NOT IGBO
Its high time u guy starts using ur sense on this forum... create ur own yoruba monika we yave to counter them bcoz they are here only to dent igbo image.

U can see his post... no igbo can post this.
Thats how he posts rubbish... we have to report to lala to ban him with this proof
e pain am
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by eflintsone(m): 1:24am On Apr 16, 2017
KraticKratus:
Yoruba news media don come again with their fake propaganda.

I just arrived at Ozubulu this morning for easter with my inlaws but nobody has heard of this.

Fear yoruba media.
my major issue with the igbos here , any negative news thats comes out of der region is fake but from oda regions they accept it wholeheartedly... are u guys saints ??
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by eflintsone(m): 1:29am On Apr 16, 2017
see them , dem carry hausa pple and yoruba pple for head ,yet they are boss in acts of human cannibalism , human rituals, human trafficking, adulterated products,
just this evening my family friend that returned from malaysia said igbos are the feared nigerians in that country cos they engage in frauds and human rituals, and unrest in some of the cities..
u guys in malaysia know this is true
make una continue to carry yoruba nd hausa pple mata for head o
Igbos oshi

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by kwyllancy: 5:17am On Apr 16, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

The right thing should have been that "You consume human meat" & not that Ezza & Izzi people consume human meat. I am an Izzi man & must say that u re big disappointment to Izzi & Ezza clan. If at all u re from these two clans. No news on cannibalism has ever made headline from Ebonyi State, let alone from these clans that you have set out to slander. HUMAN RACE SHOULD SPEAK AGAINST CANNIBALISM.
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by kwyllancy: 5:23am On Apr 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Don't think of denying this tomorrow ooooooo
Be giving Igbos bad name whereas una know unasef

PLS DON'T GIVE THAT CLOWN YOUR PRECIOUS ATTENTION
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by Adeboyefa(f): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Why are some people naturally stubborn against God's will?

1. Adam and Eve ate the only fruit forbidden by God in the Garden of Eden.

2. God forbids incest ,bestiality and homosexuality (Leviticus 18: 6-23 & 20:10-21 ; Romans 1:26,27 ; 1 Corinthians 5:1-5 & 6 :9-11). You are free to marry from any tribe, race, etc as long as the person is an unrelated member of the opposite sex (Acts 10:34,35),unlike the ancient Israelites who were forbidden from marrying people of other nations. Still, some people go for the forbidden types of sex and marriage. Why?

3. Only human meat is forbidden by God (Genesis 9 :1-7 ).You can eat any other type of meat? Why disobey?

If you are "inquisitive by nature", why don't you :

1. dip your hand into acid to be sure that it is corrosive?

2.taste your own urine and faeces?

Some people are so rebellious in nature that they will do thing they don't normally do once it is forbidden. What moral right have they to condemn Adam and Eve for eating the forbidden fruit?
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by ElsonMorali: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Agumbankembu:

How old are you?

I'm glad I've taught you they lesson... you're welcome. smiley
Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by millionboi(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

1 Like

Re: Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra by obyrich(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
This sounds strange. Are you sure you are from Ebonyi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) / Abuja Notorious Fraudsters Arrested By Police (pic) / Missing ABU-Zaria Student Found Dead - Babangida Ruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.