Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Is There Any Reputable Cassava Farm Manager In Ogun State? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Reputable Cassava Farm Manager In Ogun State? (361 Views)

Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Any Reputable Escrow Here ? / Urgent: Please Recomend Any Reputable WMZ Exchanger For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Reputable Cassava Farm Manager In Ogun State? by ACDONCHRIS: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
I am currently trying to set up a 5 - hectare Cassava Farm in Ogun State on a piece of land I am taking on lease and I'm interested in planting the TME 419 variety, but somehow busy. That is why I need someone or an organization to effectively and efficiently manage it for me until harvest.

The Farm Manager MUST possess proven experience or track records in cassava farming and processing.

The Farm Manager MUST be resident or have an operational office in Ogun State.

The Farm Manager MUST have traceable addresses and Reputable guarantors.

The Farm Manager is expected to handle or manage every stage of the cultivation process from land preparation to harvest wether I am present or not.
Reputable and Trustworthy is the word. If you know you do not meet my criteria, pls do not apply or contact me, because I will catch you soon.

I will fund the project.

It is the duty of the Farm Manager to source for very good TME 419 stems of cassava from a very reliable source, also source for chemicals, fertilizers, labour and even hire of farm machines for ploughing, tilling, harrowing for the farm, etc.

Ability of the Farm Manager to provide a very smart, quick, bankable, feasible and operational business plan/Feasibility Study or Report on the project in less than two weeks from now is an added advantage.

If you meet my requirements, respond by telling me your terms in detail. Also indicate your location and WhatsApp number for further communication.

Once I am ok with your submissions, I will contact you.
An individual or an organization is free to apply.

(1) (Reply)

A Need For A Nigerian-african Shop In Uk / Create Extra Sources Of Income Through Network Marketing / How To Create Your Own Video Product And Make A Sustainable Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.