Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

If I Don't Give Up!! Then.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If I Don't Give Up!! Then.. (337 Views)

If I Were A Girl 18+ / Don't Give Up Yet By Victoria Omoghena Edidi / I Picked Up My Pieces,you Can Too..don't Give Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Don't Give Up!! Then.. by Chizzyjoyce(f): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
If I don't Give Up..

Then Whatever I decide to be.. I will be

Whatever I set my mind on having..I will have.

All I need it just Motivation since it can turn my disinterest into determination

The power of what I need has brought me precisely to where I am right now

I have made the choices even tho it's stressful

I have held the Thought even tho it's taking my happiness

I have chosen to be a Woman confidence of every step she takes in life

I have taken the actions to create my current reality

And I have the power with God by my side to change it into whatever I want it to be

With the choices I make.. I am constantly fulfilling the vision I have for my life

If that does not seem to be the case

Then I am deceiving myself about what I really want

Because what I truly want..I will get by pursuing it

What I truly wanted in the past, I already have but for the unseen tomorrow... I can't tell

I won't be disappointed in my results

They're just the outward manifestation of my priorities

I will be sure of what I truly want, because I am sure to get it

I Won't Even Think of Giving Up

Until the Very End

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Regrets Chapter Three / Change: By Anastasia Ruth And Arinzechukwu Patrick / The Day Your Home Eats You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.