Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student (29992 Views)

UNIPORT's Best Student Of Pediatrics Receives Her N250 Prize Money After 2 Years / Meet Faidat, Best Graduate In Surgery, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Pediatrics / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by GWOHeywhy(m): 1:58am On Apr 16, 2017
#250 for best graduating student cry

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by mikolo80: 2:10am On Apr 16, 2017
modelsms:
EFE 25 million

Best Grad 250 naira.

And you want me to be Best grad or be EFe?

Check my signature below for your data please.
Click link for details.
she will earn millions as a doctor charging thousands of rich people. efe entertained hundreds millions .that's why their rewards are different
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by nemynely(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2017
A paltry N250 for the best graduating student in peadiatrics! Compare this wit a whooping N25m for idling away in one hole for 90 days!
Naija, dem swear for u? say make u no appreciate industry?
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Kseafresh: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
jvbest:

I DAE FIND THE PERSON SELF I TIRE
Baba incase you find the maga,holla me sharp sharp,i go bring boys wey go reshape him face and destiny
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Kseafresh:
Baba incase you find the maga,holla me sharp sharp,i go bring boys wey go reshape him face and destiny
OK boss
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Ugosample(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Rainmaker69:
Logistics of Nigerian Education. In the final analysis, the young lady is right- nobody owes her anything. The acknowledgment and recognition are enough reward. The reward for academic aptitude is recognition. I don't support the monetization of education, there's no need to get hung up on the value of the prize money.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation / FUTMinna Orders 100-Level Students To Withdraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.