Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home (52553 Views)

Dino Melaye Injured At PDP Primaries In Kogi As Gunmen Storm Venue (Photos) / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by exlinkleads(f): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
this country need to disintegrate

police can no longer do their work

only to clap and kill the innocents
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by ODAROOMS(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
What I'm interested in is dat Picture of RAIN of BULLETs FOR MORE THAN 2hRs,
Haaaaa Niger! Politics don Starts
Hummmmmmmm cry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Codes151(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Story

Why not the Abuja home

Stage managed assassination to draw sympathy
sympathy for Dino? From who and for what?
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by OKorowanta: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't know if it's staged or real but
dis Dino should try and be a little calm as he is too loud thereby exposing and giving haters
room to think negative towards him.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by diablos: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Babzeeto:

We have two JAGABANS nowm
Which one are u talking about

lipsrsealed
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by ODAROOMS(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
What I'm interested in is dat Picture of RAIN of BULLETs FOR MORE THAN 2hRs,
How will they start to shoot his house as a target when he is actually there?
And I believe those assassins are experts, right?
Haaaaa Niger! Politics don Starts
Hummmmmmmm cry
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by yasheki1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
;DAnother mumu in action
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by factwriter(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sorry to say but you are very senseless and irresponsible Sir
SalamRushdie
...or Salman Rushdie?
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by SalamRushdie: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
factwriter:

SalamRushdie

...or Salman Rushdie?
q

How many time will I reiterate it that my moniker bears no relationship to the author Salman Rushdie
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
KEZDON:
Hmmmmmmm, I thought dat as a country we have gone past dis politics of bitterness?

#whowilllovemycountry
In Nigeria its ALWAYS politics of bitterness
In fact the average Nigerian is a very bitter soul

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by seguno2: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Story

Why not the Abuja home

Like the stage managed raid on the Ikoyi apartment by EFCC to draw sympathy for Magu's confirmation?
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Judging by the kinda media and politicians we have...it's quite difficult to believe if this is actually a true event or just stunt to redirect the traffic of pity to himself
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by MuyiRano(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Though i was gripped with fear when i heard the gun shots but I can bet wt my ballz this is a staged attack by Dino himself to draw sympathy. He has done it before this time when he sent some guys to tear down a big billboard and later accused some unit chairman from the opposition party of carrying it out.
He removed part of his gate and accused this said Taofeeq of doing it.
How can u tell ur security guards to go relax at Charvid Hotel when u've been informed some people are coming to attack you. I like him though but I also know what he can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Princekings(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Keep doing the job Dino,we appreciate you.
who God has blessed no man can cuse.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Basfaq(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Those were not come with mission of assassination, they were prophets who came scripture to warn you. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Basfaq(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Those were not come with mission of assassination, they were prophets who came with scripture to warn you. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
he called the police and they came after 3 hours, Good! now he knows what ordinary nigerians have been going through idiot! he is even lucky the police didn't do an accidental discharge on him like they have been doing to innocent nigerians. he has experienced a little bit of police incompetency the same police he hasn't done anything as a politician to improve and he is already complaining. anyway I think he is crying wolf.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
AMUNSI23:
This is why nigeria is called a zoo country where human life is unprotected.see this tell me where we are going
jeeeez! what the hell..? shocked is this for real? Nigeria truely is a zoo
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by fizzy94(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngenekwenu:
Buhari APC In Actions, Bunch Of Killers.
Likely Suspects;
Buhari
Tinubu
Magu
Hamid Ali

Buhari is An Enemy Of The Masses.
Ngenekwenu is the number suspect.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by distilledwalex(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Story

Why not the Abuja home

U speak my mind...
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Trinicol3: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nawaoo... which one you dey? I thought you're Buhari and APC defender?
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Trinicol3: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngenekwenu:
Buhari APC In Actions, Bunch Of Killers.
Likely Suspects;
Buhari
Tinubu
Magu
Hamid Ali

Buhari is An Enemy Of The Masses.
Nawaoo... which one you dey? I thought you're Buhari and APC defender?
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by bizzibodi(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
kogistar:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/dino-escapes-assassination-attempt-gunmen-invade-country-home/
we thank God he did not accuse Jagaban,oluremi,ndume,magu,sowore,alli or d devil for d attempt on his life.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Joejoe12(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
thank God he made it. But now he will realise how dangerous is the country to live for the masses who are not given police for protection
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by henrimoto(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That is what u get when u keep disrespecting
evrybody including ur seniors in the game.
On the issue of assassination,two things are involve
It either u are telling lies jst to win sympathy
because u knw u are widely hated
(2)they dnt want to assassinate u bt only came to
caution ur excesses,if they came to assassinate u
they won't waste time to break into ur house and
finish u.
Dino mind ur boundry

Sorry to say but you are very senseless and irresponsible Sir
. No! Its not true. I think you are the senseless one here. There is an iota of truth in what the other poster wrote.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
A whole Senator? God forbid
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by SalamRushdie: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
henrimoto:
. No! Its not true. I think you are the senseless one here. There is an iota of truth in what the other poster wrote.

So you are are a supporter of assassination attempt as a means to stem ones pride ? Oga recieve sense abeg
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by sshalom(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
It is well with Nigeria!
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by menstrualpad: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Story

Why not the Abuja home

Awaiting your own... But mind you. It will claim your breath.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by walozanga(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Story

Why not the Abuja home

see the type of reasoning u have. u most have a corrupt mind
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by NaijaBinaryKing: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Story

Why not the Abuja home

Iwo omo yi, ori e O pe sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Meets Niger Coup Leaders / Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.