Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home (52531 Views)

Dino Melaye Injured At PDP Primaries In Kogi As Gunmen Storm Venue (Photos) / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by SexyNairalander: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by purplekayc(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Who wan kill an armed robber? The guy and theatrics!
the story is untrue right?
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by AntiWailer: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na so..

I trust f00lish voters.

That is enough to vote him in. grin

Not one single picture to show the rain of bullet and the holes. grin

Eediot accusing Local Govt Chairman when the list can be endless.

1. The Governor for feeling threatenEd.

2. Tinubu for insulting his wife

3. Sahara Reporters because dem no wan pay.

4. PDP because dem go fit win election

5. Presidency for increasing Buhari's blood pressure.

6. Ndume for masterminding his suspension

The list is endless
....... grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by godunia(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dino Set this up against himself to get sympathy from Nigerians . tell him some of us can't be fooled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by notobiafrababe(f): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngenekwenu:
Buhari APC In Actions, Bunch Of Killers.
Likely Suspects;
Buhari
Tinubu
Magu
Hamid Ali

Buhari is An Enemy Of The Masses.

so Buhari's APC sent the hired killer to kill him

ur brain needs more than hypo scrubbing

acid is needed to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by seguno2: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
KEZDON:
Hmmmmmmm, I thought dat as a country we have gone past dis politics of bitterness?

#whowilllovemycountry

Buhari and his cabal are in charge with their Fulani herdsmen killing innocent people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Adurofight(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nigeria and politics of bitterness and rancour!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngenekwenu:

Likely Suspects;

Buhari

Tinubu

Magu

Hamid Ali

Sahara Desert man
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by goldedprince: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
200 bullets and no pics. ?
he must be jet li to dodge 200 bullets.
una expect person like me to believe. me wey be say , if you even tell me god exist, i ask you to proof it , na this nonsense una want may i believe without valid proofs?
Bleep una there

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by seguno2: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
TPAND:
Ajeku Iya le oooo je. Eyin ti e to ni na to dina deni... Ajeku Iya le je
Nothing can happen to Dino. He is rock solid. He is the most vibrant senator at the upper chamber.

Vibrant Dino, tamer of the menopausal wife of Tinubu and her lies. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Adurofight(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nigeria and politics of bitterness and rancour are inseparable!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Myself2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngenekwenu:

Likely Suspects;

Buhari

Tinubu

Magu

Hamid Ali

Hmm you have a point o.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sympathy alarm
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
And no pictures from our media LovePeddler? ABEGI!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by hadura29(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
OOH Gosh... who go look for this one trouble again... hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Story

Why not the Abuja home

Stage managed assassination to draw sympathy

I don't believe his story either.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Kagarko(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Did Dino think we're fools and we'll accept this scraps from Him?

we're watching. Let's see how it ends.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by africanusvu(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
;WHO WAN KIL MY MAN.?THUNDA FIRE HIM, but Dino. dnt wory we knw d trut.na u form am.u wan asasinate urself.we knw say na lie.bt dnt wory we no go tel anybody u hear?just setle d asasins make dem go.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by zomby(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
This useless immature man will do anything for attention.

He can go straight to hell....
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by figure007(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Do you people know the meaning of assassination attempt? From my knowledge assassins doesn't make noise and they doont act like the way described above....so as a fact its not an assassination attempt ...just some sort of hoodlums and why not his Abuja home... He can't be at his Kogi house as at the time of the stuff ..abeg stop all these yeye news update
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Ddy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Story
Why not the Abuja home
How can it be Abuja home....Hmmmmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by nopains: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
...saying he had been busy attending to his sick wife.
hahahahahaha! what an alibi!
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by okrote4real: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Man no die,man no rotten...man must die so that e go rotten. All politicians are crooks.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Handsomecole(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dino Melaye wants himself dead. It's all stage managed, these politicians should understand that we Nigerians have grown politically mature than all these 1990 politricks.

No assassin goes to his target's location and shoots sporadically for hours.

For Dino to even point fingers shows its all a fallacy.

Dino can contest for Governor without bringing people down.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by efilefun(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Story

Why not the Abuja home

God bless you, see as the dude wan school people brain lol
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Boyooosa(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
ah!

Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by emi14: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
After Apostle Suleiman condemned kill against Kaduna christians he became adulterer and extravagant the next minute. FFK have been in and out of EFCC because his stand as opposition to APC. Dino Melaye's life is in danger because of continued criticism against APC. Dino should extend his accusation to certain extent. Is not only Isa is after him.
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by Qriousity(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Touch not my Dino and do my Melaye no harm. Be warned!
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by offor88(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
Story
Why not the Abuja home
Follow come zombie
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by adeoyelekan(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dino, you are a bastardized Yoruba Man, But you said you don't fear death.
Then why calling the police.
If I may logistically ask you, what logistic did you want the police to come and do in your house when the angelistichuman of death paid you a logistic visit
Re: Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home by efilefun(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thought it was this bayelsa albino before now its Dino lol
TPAND:

Ajeku Iya le oooo je. Eyin ti e to ni na to dina deni... Ajeku Iya le je
Nothing can happen to Dino. He is rock solid. He is the most vibrant senator at the upper chamber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Names 12 Registries Licensed To Conduct Marriages Nationwide / Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.