Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614201 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Pls how much can i get oem windshade for lexus es 350 2007

20-25k max

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sisqology(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

vehicle?

Toyota Camry. 07
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2018
sisqology:
Gazzuzz please what could cause an unstable RPM biko? It was too low and was causing engine vibration, my guy increased it to the normal (1000) at normal engine run when not loaded and no AC. after a while, it decreased again. I used it for a while like that and not comfortable. it even goes off once in a while in traffic because it's way too low.

Now my guy has increased it back, this time... it re adjusted itself and it's way too high now. 1500 atimes 2000. If AC is turned in, it goes as high as 3000 sef. When loaded and no AC, it drops to around 1100 to 1200
sisqology:

Toyota Camry. 07

There are no adjustable parts on the throttle body. Start by replacing throttle body with one that has not been tampered with.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sisqology(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

There are no adjustable parts on the throttle body. Start by replacing throttle body with one that has not been tampered with.

Thank you sir. Nice one and kudos. I am already checking it out on amazon. Also, I heard of cleaning it (throttle body), that it solves too (based on internet research)?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2018
sisqology:

Thank you sir. Nice one and kudos. I am already checking it out on amazon. Also, I heard of cleaning it (throttle body), that it solves too (based on internet research)?

what is carrying you as far as Amazon for a part that hardly gets bad? Just buy toks jeje in ladipo 10k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sisqology(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

what is carrying you as far as Amazon for a part that hardly gets bad? Just buy toks jeje in ladipo 10k

lol thank you. You can't kuku blame me. I just bought an automatic compressor there when they have also killed me here in naija. All of them were saying they want to work manual and I didn't want manual as the manual there was disturbing me lol
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by emmaak2(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2018
AM NO EXPERT O

WHEN I ON MY AC IT CHILLS AND D RPM REDUCED
AFTER SOMETIME THE RPM RETURNS TO NORMAL,WHEN IDLE BUT STILL THE AC CHILLS
WHAT AM TRYING TO ASK IS THAT IS IT NORMAL ,MY COMPRESSOR AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 3:48pm On May 20, 2018
Boss gazzuzz, would you recommend a Nigerian used Honda city 07 for uber? I'm settling for a Nigerian used because that's what I can afford at the moment with a budget of 900k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2018
Josiah360:
Boss gazzuzz, would you recommend a Nigerian used Honda city 07 for uber? I'm settling for a Nigerian used because that's what I can afford at the moment with a budget of 900k

yes. Get a good one.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2018
IF YOU DO NOT GIVE SPECIFICATIONS OF VEHICLE TYPE YOU WILL BE IGNORED
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by afroxyz: 4:37pm On May 20, 2018
Gazzuzz, plz do you have an idea of how much it would cost me to have the body of my car oven baked? It's a 2004 Toyota Camry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2018
afroxyz:
Gazzuzz, plz do you have an idea of how much it would cost me to have the body of my car oven baked? It's a 2004 Toyota Camry

with minor panelbeating, work, 80-180k depending on paint to be used.

You can bake bad paint it is still called baking
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 5:20pm On May 20, 2018
Thanks cry
GAZZUZZ:

yes. Get a good one.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 5:20pm On May 20, 2018
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2018
Josiah360:
Thanks cry

I own 2, extremely reliable on uber. . If you want I could sell one of them to you. But your current budget will not buy any.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Sobandemojisola: 9:18pm On May 20, 2018
@gazuzz, would you recommend a Nigerian used Hyundai elantra 2010 for uber? I learnt about it's electric steering pros n also about it's parts unavailability, d car's non durability and strongetivity. Please advise or I should just go for corolla 04
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2018
Sobandemojisola:
@gazuzz, would you recommend a Nigerian used Hyundai elantra 2010 for uber? I learnt about it's electric steering pros n also about it's parts unavailability, d car's non durability and strongetivity. Please advise or I should just go for corolla 04

for the business, I would take the corrola over the elantra for durability and cheap parts, but, for being a car known for being vandalised per second, and being stolen per min per min, I will rather stick with the elantra.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Sobandemojisola: 11:04pm On May 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

for the business, I would take the corrola over the elantra for durability and cheap parts, but, for being a car known for being vandalised per second, and being stolen per min per min, I will rather stick with the elantra.

Thanks so much oga azuzzu.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2018
Oga gazzuzz pls do u have idea of how much it will cost me to do alignment on honda baby boy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ItGeek(m): 12:25am On May 21, 2018
Oga Gazuzz, my Lexus 350 was hard to start one morning , when it finally did, the CEL, VSC and traction lights came on. I have done a scan and the code is "Sc1201 engine control system". I have also noticed with time that the car only hard starts in the morning or when parked for a while. It also stutters every morning, but once it starts moving for a while it's fine. What do you think is the problem, I stay around yaba, is their any of your protege you can recommend or when can I bring it to your workshop?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BeardedTraveler: 1:00am On May 21, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz, I don come again ó. Please which car do you think I should be looking towards with a budget of 400k cry. With eyes on fuel economy and availability of parts.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jossytech(m): 3:20am On May 21, 2018
@ Gazzuz i need mobil 1 oil 4 litre or my service, please let me know if available nd price
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:12am On May 21, 2018
BeardedTraveler:
Oga Gazzuzz, I don come again ó. Please which car do you think I should be looking towards with a budget of 400k cry. With eyes on fuel economy and availability of parts.

400k cars are always trouble.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:13am On May 21, 2018
jossytech:
@ Gazzuz i need mobil 1 oil 4 litre or my service, please let me know if available nd price

https://www.nairaland.com/3924736/back-again-mobil1-5w30-5w20
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:14am On May 21, 2018
ItGeek:
Oga Gazuzz, my Lexus 350 was hard to start one morning , when it finally did, the CEL, VSC and traction lights came on. I have done a scan and the code is "Sc1201 engine control system". I have also noticed with time that the car only hard starts in the morning or when parked for a while. It also stutters every morning, but once it starts moving for a while it's fine. What do you think is the problem, I stay around yaba, is their any of your protege you can recommend or when can I bring it to your workshop?

Extensive diagnosis required. Not protégé. Boss him self needs to look at it.

cool
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2018
slimmoney:
Oga gazzuzz pls do u have idea of how much it will cost me to do alignment on honda baby boy

which kind question be dis?

Drive to a petrol station 1500-2000.

Meanwhile if you are driving too much to one side check your suspension first before you waste money on alignment .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 6:42am On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

which kind question be dis?

Drive to a petrol station 1500-2000.

Meanwhile if you are driving too much to one side check your suspension first before you waste money on alignment .
baba after u na u o, more blessing/knowledge continue to fall on u.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BeardedTraveler: 6:53am On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

400k cars are always trouble.

Okay. What's the least I can raise my budget to then?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2018
Good morning to u chief gazzuzz; a Toyota Siena 2000 or so, not so sure on the year of manufacture, suddenly started misbehaving.. I started d car one morning like dat n it worked fine, I parked it and went out . few hours later I can back started d car and d following issues started.
1: The car sounds like crap, the sound was so bad as if dia was leakages on the exhaust, if u attempt raising car rpm u would hear dix kinda sound ( putupuutuupoooom pooom !!!!!!!)
2: once I start d car thats d kinda sound I hear both on idle and wen I depress the gas pedal, I then opened the hood and noticed that dia is a continuous clicking sound coming from d injectors. I checked the fuses and relays okay, I went ahead and disconnected all the injectors supply feed on the injector connector still yet the injector still keeps clicking even without a getting 12v
3: I checked for a short to ground and also tested each injector wt a digital multimeter, all seem to have same range of resistance and I back probed it to check for 12v which I got on my DM
3: before this happened the car normally communicate wt my obd scanner but since the problem came up d car hasn't been able to communicate it keeps say obd communication error, verify if key is on n bla bla.
4: called and rewire and he said it was a brainbox issue...
Abeg chief gazzuzz help on dix matter biko nu I just tire
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2018
SteveUg:
Good morning to u chief gazzuzz; a Toyota Siena 2000 or so, not so sure on the year of manufacture, suddenly started misbehaving.. I started d car one morning like dat n it worked fine, I parked it and went out . few hours later I can back started d car and d following issues started.
1: The car sounds like crap, the sound was so bad as if dia was leakages on the exhaust, if u attempt raising car rpm u would hear dix kinda sound ( putupuutuupoooom pooom !!!!!!!)
2: once I start d car thats d kinda sound I hear both on idle and wen I depress the gas pedal, I then opened the hood and noticed that dia is a continuous clicking sound coming from d injectors. I checked the fuses and relays okay, I went ahead and disconnected all the injectors supply feed on the injector connector still yet the injector still keeps clicking even without a getting 12v
3: I checked for a short to ground and also tested each injector wt a digital multimeter, all seem to have same range of resistance and I back probed it to check for 12v which I got on my DM
3: before this happened the car normally communicate wt my obd scanner but since the problem came up d car hasn't been able to communicate it keeps say obd communication error, verify if key is on n bla bla.
4: called and rewire and he said it was a brainbox issue...
Abeg chief gazzuzz help on dix matter biko nu I just tire

I see you know a little DIY.

Did it rain a day before the car started misbehaving?
Open up the glove box compartment, take out the engine ecu, open and check for liquid incursion.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

[color=#000099][/color]

Oga Gazzuzz. its me and my Lexus IS250, the thing is giving me sleepless night or rather uncool daytime driving..

now my ac had issues, i changed every every that made it an ac, which includes, compressor, evaporator, condenser... costed me a leg and an arm... after that its been one issue or the other, some of the issues include

i hear a kak kak kak sound (like iron hitting each other maybe they're making out) coming from the front legs; my mec guy changed the bearing ;still same then another mec said it is the steering thats making the sound which is so not true cis i know what i hear and its not from the steering but he said i have to service the steering

the car kinda misfires (speeds up above my acceleration tap) although minimal which i presume is exhaust leakage..

it shows "oil maint reqd' , "check engine", "check system" on the dashboard

there a mark on the inside part of the front left tires which i think might be the tires touching the body when i turn fully (my mec said he might have to grind the caliper)

see the thing is i was wondering if i could bring the car to your workshop, my reason is i would like to turn the car to a brand new
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2018
@ gazzuzz, give me your phone number or shop address make i bring my car come ohh abeg.... i need the car in near-perfect or over-perfect state... i only get one car for now and money never dey to buy me a c300 as second car so abeg help me ohh

for now it's lexie is250 or there's a perfect mechanic i could meet in lagos to help my situation

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.