Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611570 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Grupo(m): 7:02am On Feb 28
cyif2003:

U have an idea of the cost? Also driving the car like this will it cause any immediate damage ?

I don't know how much it costs now. It will be a bit pricey with the high dollar rate now.

Also, driving the car like that won't cause any damage. As long as you can bear that annoying sound for just those few seconds.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04am On Feb 28
remi4ever:
@gazzuzz

Hello sir. I have been battling with this u0107 throttle actuator control module error. This happens only in the evening when the car has sit under the sun for a long time. I have changed the "injector mouth". My Rewire has checked the wiring.

PS, only happens when car is hot. Doesn't happen in the morning.

Possibly moisture condensation. I would check the engine ecu
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Olyquezyy: 2:18am On Mar 01
@gazzuzz

On my Hyundai Accent 2012 1.6L engine, high RPM is 1500 in the morning and I rarely have time to see if it will adjust but when I put the AC ON and Drive, RPM is 1000 and also acceleration is sticky but when I'm about to apply brake it jerks like is about to speed up.

then in the afternoon under hot sun RPM is below 800, idling is not steady going up and doing and also vibrate with Ac ON

Only error code is P0030 and that's H02S bank 1 sensor1

Good morning sir, please help me
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 7:56am On Mar 01
Olyquezyy:
@gazzuzz

On my Hyundai Accent 2012 1.6L engine, high RPM is 1500 in the morning and I rarely have time to see if it will adjust but when I put the AC ON and Drive, RPM is 1000 and also acceleration is sticky but when I'm about to apply brake it jerks like is about to speed up.

then in the afternoon under hot sun RPM is below 800, idling is not steady going up and doing and also vibrate with Ac ON

Vehicle struggling to achieve close loop situation.
Replace oxygen sensor.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Victorprofan: 8:43am On Mar 01
So I have a Hyundai sante fe 2007 3.3ltrs engine.
Each time I accelerate to 20km/HR or more, I get a lot of vibrations on the car,felt strongly at the steering.
The vibrations reduces at higher speeds.
And also wen I carry passengers/loads, any small pothole or rough road I enter, it will seem as if the car isn't balanced anymore and tilts towards that direction a bit.

Any help from d house?πŸ™
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01
Victorprofan:
Each time I accelerate to 20km/HR or more, I get a lot of vibrations on the car,felt strongly at the steering.
And also wen I carry passengers/loads, any small pothole or rough road I enter, it will seem as if the car isn't balanced anymore and tilts towards that direction a bit.

Physical inspection and diagnosis would help pinpoint what's wrong with the vehicle.
Where's your location?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Victorprofan: 6:14pm On Mar 01
jceesquare:

Physical inspection and diagnosis would help pinpoint what's wrong with the vehicle.
Where's your location?

Abeokuta/sagamu Ogun state axis.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eightsin(m): 9:42am On Mar 02
Hey!!!
I'm in trouble oo.
I took my 08 es350 to a mechanic a friend recommended for shockpad change
I instructed he also changed the powersteering fluid as I noticed it gets a faint whinny sound when I drive for long... We went to drink beer, only to come back and this mechanic poured visco2000 into my powersteering reservoir. Saying it's good and works well.

Abeg what do I do now? I've driven it for 2 days now but I'm worried
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chrisadigwe: 2:18pm On Mar 05
Please who knows a good mechanic at gbagada that can do cv joint replacement. thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by apexquest(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08
@gazzuzz or any experience Oga in the house..

Hello Sir,
Please my 2008 rav4 recently suffered from electrical issues.
Car went off and refused to start at an unsafe location. In order to free up the transmission to move vehicle to safety, I noticed the rewire inserted a screwdriver into the hole at the selector and moved it to neutral. Car was then rolled to safety where efforts were made to trace the problem.

ECU was detected as the cause. It has been changed and car starts and drive now.

Problem now is that, when I select reverse(R) or drive (D), it enters with a gentle bang.
But when driving, the other gears select quietly as before.
Putting it in R or D has always been very smooth without bang before now.

The brake light has also refused to go off.

No transmission code on Bluetooth scanner.

Could it have anything to do with the changed ECU or the rewire has touch something else?

What can I do to have that smooth bang-free experience again, please

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by designmaverick: 7:22am On Mar 09
Good morning everyone.
I own a Camry 2008.
It has a fuel tank size of 70L.
I noticed it consumes too much fuel.

On a full tank till the amber fuel light, it did about 190 miles and that’s like 11 mpg compared to the 25mpg -30mpg as recorded by Toyota.

I have no check engine light
Spark plugs intact
02 sensors working too.
Catalyst intact too.

What could be the problem?
This worries me a lot.

I await your response πŸ™πŸΎ
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mistercharles: 9:11pm On Mar 16
GAZZUZZ:

Vacuum line installed wrongly
please I need 1.5hp AC My friend in Ogba once bought from you. Anymore still available??
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17
Olyquezyy:
@gazzuzz

Tuned to operate this way by your ac technician who modified the system.

#abuse
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17
Victorprofan:

Ball joints and lower control arms

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Elcapitan0: 9:29pm On Apr 02
Good evening to all the ogas in the house. Please wo can help on what to do on a 2006 toyota sienna AC that cools chills on the 2 passengervents but blows normal air on the driverside vents and the back? Compressors have been changed, expansion valves for both the front and back has been changed also to no avail. Don't know what else to do as the system keeps draining money.
Gazzuzz
Nurey
Kingreign
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 6:21am On Apr 05
Elcapitan0:
Good evening to all the ogas in the house. Please wo can help on what to do on a 2006 toyota sienna AC that cools chills on the 2 passengervents but blows normal air on the driverside vents and the back? Compressors have been changed, expansion valves for both the front and back has been changed also to no avail. Don't know what else to do as the system keeps draining money.
You didn't indicate if yours has dual climate control settings.
While changing the expansion valves, did you check the switching valves to know if its stuck in one position?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Elcapitan0: 8:51am On Apr 06
jceesquare:

You didn't indicate if yours has dual climate control settings.
While changing the expansion valves, did you check the switching valves to know if its stuck in one position?
It does not have dual zone climate control. I was telling the technician that the one removed has no difference with the one they brought with the method they are using (blowing into it to check for restrictions) but they said they'll change it and i just let them and it didn't get better.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sholamat: 4:22pm On Apr 21
Hello house
@GAZZUZZ

Please help.
I just brought a toyata camry 2008 and have been using it for a month now, i changed the old when i brought it as nigeria used,

I have my check engine light on since i brought it and a tapping sound which my mechanic said they are not serious issues,

I noticed this morning that my check engine light kept blinking non stop, its was stable before but now its always blinking, my mechanic said its not issue but im scaried cos what i read about check engine light is scary

Please help.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21
sholamat:
Hello house
@GAZZUZZ

Please help.
I just brought a toyata camry 2008 and have been using it for a month now, i changed the old when i brought it as nigeria used,

I have my check engine light on since i brought it and a tapping sound which my mechanic said they are not serious issues,

I noticed this morning that my check engine light kept blinking non stop, its was stable before but now its always blinking, my mechanic said its not issue but im scaried cos what i read about check engine light is scary

Please help.

Engine misfire . You need to scan
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Glithronix: 9:17am On Apr 22
sholamat:
Hello house
@GAZZUZZ

Please help.

Please help.
Misfiring issue.
This is an issue relating to bad coils.
Get a rewire to scan it for you to detect the faulty/bad ones.
Plugs would have been affected, too.
Just do the scanning, it will display the issues to you.

Much respect, sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sholamat: 3:26pm On Apr 22
Glithronix:

Misfiring issue.
This is an issue relating to bad coils.
Get a rewire to scan it for you to detect the faulty/bad ones.
Plugs would have been affected, too.
Just do the scanning, it will display the issues to you.

Much respect, sir.

Thanks sir.
I dont know anyone that can help me scan around, but i will keep asking,

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Glithronix: 6:01pm On Apr 22
sholamat:

Thanks sir.
I dont know anyone that can help me scan around, but i will keep asking,
No let anyhow person do the scanning for you.
He must be a professional rewire.

Alright, boss.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sholamat: 6:37pm On Apr 22
Glithronix:

No let anyhow person do the scanning for you.
He must be a professional rewire.

Alright, boss.
Ok sir. Thanks so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.