Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (619572 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxymccoy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz, good evening sir, pls how much is a corolla engine 1ZZ together with the gear?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NobleEngineer(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
baba abeg u get any 4x4 pickup truck for sale? Tacoma precisely...naija used(unabused)
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Readonee35L(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2018
DAVE5:

u no well ohh... keep flashin ur village pple, very soon they'll get free 10k recharge card and give you a very very long call...
Have you fixed your Is250 ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:49am On Jul 01, 2018
boxymccoy:
Oga Gazzuzz, good evening sir, pls how much is a corolla engine 1ZZ together with the gear?

Read more about 1zz https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_ZZ_engine

Application differs.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:49am On Jul 01, 2018
NobleEngineer:
baba abeg u get any 4x4 pickup truck for sale? Tacoma precisely...naija used(unabused)

Me sef de find grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Sell the car and buy a 2002 vehicle you are not ready to own a modern day car.

Dead grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxymccoy(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Read more about 1zz https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_ZZ_engine

Application differs.

Thanks for the enlightenment sir, I mean the 1ZZ-FE
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2018
boxymccoy:

Thanks for the enlightenment sir, I mean the 1ZZ-FE

I will supply @ 260,000
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz,
Compliments sir, I have a 2007 Camry (4 cylinders) with an engine from hell. I have decided to replace it hence this enquiry.

- is it better to get an engine from Lagos (I’m told they’re intact/complete and more reliable, though I’m worried about warranty) than one sourced from apo market in abuja?
-How much will it cost from Lagos to Abuja if you were to send it?

Kindly reply ASAP. Thank you ��
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
EddyNumerouno:
Hello Gazzuzz,
Compliments sir, I have a 2007 Camry (4 cylinders) with an engine from hell. I have decided to replace it hence this enquiry.

- is it better to get an engine from Lagos (I’m told they’re intact/complete and more reliable, though I’m worried about warranty) than one sourced from apo market in abuja?
-How much will it cost from Lagos to Abuja if you were to send it?

Kindly reply ASAP. Thank you ��

First problem is buying an actual 2AZ-FE engine and not a 1AZ-FE that has been modified to look like a 2AZ.

Next, try and get a 2AZ used in Asia and not one from USA.

Buy engine close to where work is being done, incase you have to return it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NobleEngineer(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
The bolded makes super sense
GAZZUZZ:

First problem is buying an actual 2AZ-FE engine and not a 1AZ-FE that has been modified to look like a 2AZ.

Buy engine close to where work is being done, incase you have to return it .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NobleEngineer(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2018
Goodmornin Gazzuzz I have these codes on my corolla 420(catalyst) & 446 (evaporation somtin somtin).

I dey always clear these 2 codes pending the time I go get money to replace the parts and after clearing the codes my car runs fine. (meaning the fault still dey but the codes have been cleared).

Each time I clear the codes, CEL dey always come back after 90 to 100miles. now to my question : when I drive with the CEL on, I dey always experience slight increase in fuel consumption, pls is it posibu the coming back of CEL is the one commanding my moto 2b consuming fuel many times I dey drive without CEL and fuel economy is fine but once the yellow guy shows, fuel chopping go begin happen unless I clear am comot or is there somtin else you think is happening from your professional angle thanks as always
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2018
NobleEngineer:
Goodmornin Gazzuzz I have these codes on my corolla 420(catalyst) & 446 (evaporation somtin somtin).

I dey always clear these 2 codes pending the time I go get money to replace the parts and after clearing the codes my car runs fine. (meaning the fault still dey but the codes have been cleared).

Each time I clear the codes, CEL dey always come back after 90 to 100miles. now to my question : when I drive with the CEL on, I dey always experience slight increase in fuel consumption, pls is it posibu the coming back of CEL is the one commanding my moto 2b consuming fuel many times I dey drive without CEL and fuel economy is fine but once the yellow guy shows, fuel chopping go begin happen unless I clear am comot or is there somtin else you think is happening from your professional angle thanks as always

Replace defective parts and solve the problem.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eXcluXive: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Good Morning
i want to ask if i can manage renault scenic 2005 (manual transmission) here in Nigeria?
your thought will be highly appreciated.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2018
eXcluXive:
Good Morning
i want to ask if i can manage renault scenic 2005 (manual transmission) here in Nigeria?
your thought will be highly appreciated.

Yes you can.
Be very careful with its security system. It is very sensitive.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by EddyNumerouno(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Buy engine close to where work is being done, incase you have to return it.

Interesting
Thank you sir,
Is there any sure method of checking I’m getting a 2AZ?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Readonee35L:

Have you fixed your Is250 ?

Not really... me am just doing d little I can 2 keep it strong as a horse using my road side kazeem

Strange noise from d leg (not from shaft though)

Then "kazeem" flushed/washed my radiator, n one fan stopped working wch caused overheating...

Got a remedy for me?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
EddyNumerouno:

Interesting
Thank you sir,
Is there any sure method of checking I’m getting a 2AZ?

The Asian engined do not have VIN TAGS wink

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by foolbuster: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz. I off my hat for your auto expertise. An important question please. Between these 3 cars a v6, v8 sedan(both 07audi A6) and lexus GX470 which would you go for given the following in order of most to least priority.
1) engine reliability
2) physical maintenance cost based on Nigerian roads
3) cost of parts
4) performance.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Readonee35L(m): 12:33am On Jul 03, 2018
DAVE5:

Not really... me am just doing d little I can 2 keep it strong as a horse using my road side kazeem

Strange noise from d leg (not from shaft though)

Then "kazeem" flushed/washed my radiator, n one fan stopped working wch caused overheating...

Got a remedy for me?
That vehicle is dyin slowly.
Look for a better mechanic.
I actually love that car which is why I'm interested in your case.
Are you in lagos?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:03am On Jul 03, 2018
foolbuster:
Hello Gazzuzz. I off my hat for your auto expertise. An important question please. Between these 3 cars a v6, v8 sedan(both 07audi A6) and lexus GX470 which would you go for given the following in order of most to least priority.
1) engine reliability
2) physical maintenance cost based on Nigerian roads
3) cost of parts
4) performance.

GX470 any day
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Readonee35L:

That vehicle is dyin slowly.
Look for a better mechanic.
I actually love that car which is why I'm interested in your case.
Are you in lagos?

I dey Lagos kampke... wia person wan c beta mec... all of them just wan collect widout actually fixing the problem

But me go continue 2 keep my baby going...any strange sign or noise I see/hear I fix immediately...

U love the car? As for me I over love the babe...cute as a Lexus...ohh she's a Lexus sef... lol

Gat anybody that cos give it a perfect or near perfect state for me?

Gazzuzz sef comot hand for my case... e pain me ohh... but no worry, I no vex
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2018
DAVE5:

I dey Lagos kampke... wia person wan c beta mec... all of them just wan collect widout actually fixing the problem

But me go continue 2 keep my baby going...any strange sign or noise I see/hear I fix immediately...

U love the car? As for me I over love the babe...cute as a Lexus...ohh she's a Lexus sef... lol

Gat anybody that cos give it a perfect or near perfect state for me?

Gazzuzz sef comot hand for my case... e pain me ohh... but no worry, I no vex

me I kant kome an kee my sef. See 2examples.

Any part required wait 3weeks for shipping.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by millomaniac: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

GX470 any day

Hmmm I see. Thanks smiley
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

me I kant kome an kee my sef. See 2examples.

Any part required wait 3weeks for shipping.

Dnt mind me ohh boss... I totally understand... hope work is goooooooddd
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nnamdibig(m): 1:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Mr Gazzuzz, Pls between 2003 Honda civic(5door hatchback) and Mitsubishi space wagon 2001-2003, which will you advice sir? Either tokumbo or Naija used
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:24am On Jul 04, 2018
nnamdibig:
Mr Gazzuzz, Pls between 2003 Honda civic(5door hatchback) and Mitsubishi space wagon 2001-2003, which will you advice sir? Either tokumbo or Naija used

civic

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hi Boss, please what is the recommended engine and transmission fluid for Lexus IS250?

GAZZUZZ:

civic
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Tyche(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

after a hard days hustle, you find a warm engine to hide your loot, you fill your stomach with the spoils of the day and there after use the strands of copper in nearby wires to clean out your teeth.

Life is good. grin

grin grin

The day I found palm kernel nut in wife's Sante Fe engine, I knew that's it's village people in the form of rat grin .

There are no palm tree any where near my residence
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
dillinger:
Hi Boss, please what is the recommended engine and transmission fluid for Lexus IS250?

5w30/W.S toyota
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thanks boss

GAZZUZZ:

5w30/W.S toyota
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Goodmorning sir gazzuzz, I discovered some new codes after changing the knock sensor on d Honda accord 2006 v6 I once posted d issue hia early this week. the knock sensor rodent inflicted on has been replaced , though the car was having a vaccum leave on the inlet hose on the air filter cox it was damaged , that was replaced before the knock sensor was replaced... I also had random misfire on it then so I checked d plugs were bad, and some coil was not firing( 2,3, and 5) ... o2 sensor heater circuit bank 2 sensor 2 was presently b4 I started diagnosing the car.. Now I have replaced d knock sensor, d 3 coils, 6plugs and repaired the vaccum leak. but the 02 sensor heater circuit keeps coming up even after changing d blown 15amps fuse under d dashboard.. I test drive d car yesterday and noticed it was jerking, scanned it dix morning n I was seeing random misfiring from cylinder 1-6, same o2 sensor heater circuit code and a new code of p2197 ( o2 sensor(A/f sensor) bank 2 sensor 1 stucked lean or so... at the junction I'm confused.. I checked freeze frame data and it was showing DTC triggered during p0301 # 1cylinder @ 789rpm, vehicle speed 0/kmh.
I notice the coonector wire of the vaccum control valve ontop of the intake manifold is damaged and one of the hose is disconnected .. I will attach a picture of it.. and I can't find where that hose is connected to... can dix cause the p2197 code and d misfire code?.. sir I need ur hlp

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.