Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,866 members, 7,851,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (621225 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
akefemi:
Oga Gazzuzz, please I bought a elm 327 mini but its not connecting with my ecu (Honda civic 2001) its connecting perfectly with Toyota Camry. Can you help or which elm 327 is compactible with my car.
Thanks

Try a regular hand held Scanner to confirm.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by topsylee: 6:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Thank you

GAZZUZZ:

The abs pump is the module that processes speed information from the abs wheel speed sensors gotten off the pulsars on each wheel.

if you have no speed information, it means you have a fault in the abs system as there is no way all 4 wheel speed sensors will stop functioning at once.

Your problem is centered around the ABS unit.

have your technician look in that direction.

I have no referrals
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Post the details of the original one (Part number)

Change technicians. Look for one that can use a diagnostic equipment and work on same vehicle.

I have no idea what the query is.

I have no idea sir.
thanks boss.. I appreciate ur swift response
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good evening Sir. Please how much would it cost to get solid front brake pads for my Toyota Camry 2003? I do under that the qualities may vary, I'm looking at a relatively solid one, that is in the event that the original proves to be too costly. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
jjohndoe83:
Good evening Sir. Please how much would it cost to get solid front brake pads for my Toyota Camry 2003? I do under that the qualities may vary, I'm looking at a relatively solid one, that is in the event that the original proves to be too costly. Thanks.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by akefemi: 2:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Thanks
GAZZUZZ:

Try a regular hand held Scanner to confirm.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ayogabriel: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Good morning Chairman, I have an Acura ZDX 2012, the car jerks at low speed between 20-60. Kindly advice on how to tackle this. Sperk plug has been changed no error code. Filter checked and things that may cause it Car location is PH. Thanks in advance
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks Sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Do you have a source from which I can purchase one?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by com1234: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pls is it normal for the timing chain to slacken and then re-tighten periodically on its own while being rotated to TDC? my engine (2ZR FE)does that and it makes cyclical. Ka...ka...ka..ka sound after running the engine without load for some time. At TDC the chain is tight but slightly away from TDC it slackens( you can depress and lift it).

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
com1234:
Pls is it normal for the timing chain to slacken and then re-tighten periodically on its own while being rotated to TDC? my engine (2ZR FE)does that and it makes cyclical. Ka...ka...ka..ka sound after running the engine without load for some time. At TDC the chain is tight but slightly away from TDC it slackens( you can depress and lift it).

Thanks

I can not give an informed answer. More details required. Was the timing cover opened? Where you testing with the tensioner fitted or not? We're you turning engine clockwise?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by patroccini: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
What can cause a vibe corolla engine to jump timing and bend valves
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by com1234: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I can not give an informed answer. More details required. Was the timing cover opened? Where you testing with the tensioner fitted or not? We're you turning engine clockwise?

Tensioner was in, timing cover was intact, only the valve cover was opened. I turned clockwise...the normal direction of rotation.

....permission to send the video to you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Morning Bro.... want to buy a 2009 honda accord EX (v4)... engine got bad and the rings were changed..... selling for 1.2m... please advice, is it a good deal and how much can i get a new engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by omotoda(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
chuuxxy:
Morning Bro.... want to buy a 2009 honda accord EX (v4)... engine got bad and the rings were changed..... selling for 1.2m... please advice, is it a good deal and how much can i get a new engine

Before Gazzuz responds, let me put mouth grin.Budget N550,000 for engine and gear.If truly its a 2009 Honda Accord,pls give me the seller's number make I go pay abeg!!!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
chuuxxy:

It depends on the state of every other thing. I bought mine for 1m and spent over 2m fixing it to taste.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
interior is superb... body is quite clean.... transmission works well.... just the engine ish.... good buy??
GAZZUZZ:

It depends on the state of every other thing. I bought mine for 1m and spent over 2m fixing it to taste.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
chuuxxy:

interior is superb... body is quite clean.... transmission works well.... just the engine ish.... good buy??

The fact that you are asking, goes to show you are still unsure. Get a costing for work to be done so you do not get a surprise
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2018
after another scan was done, realised there are also some electrical issues with the car...
so i don run for my life...
GAZZUZZ:

The fact that you are asking, goes to show you are still unsure. Get a costing for work to be done so you do not get a surprise
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ugreat(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2018
chuuxxy:
after another scan was done, realised there are also some electrical issues with the car...
so i don run for my life...
Sharp man. Sense will not kee u!! grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ijeoma660(f): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
good188:
this is the particular one i am talking about .bank type its just dont have good shape but its safe me well ,can i see it and get camry 2005 or stick with it ,thank you for your respond

Hello, are you willing to sell...cash is ready!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Spida(m): 5:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Greetings Gazzuzz,
I intend to get a Volvo xc60 2010 or xc90 2008. Pls what's your take on these 2 cars and also would love to know which config to.go for. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2018
Goodmorning hon gazzuzz , how do I diagnose a p0325 (knock sensor fault code) on Honda accord v6 2003 model... How do I locate the know sensor sir, what and what do I need to remove before I could get to d knock sensor
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Goodmorning hon gazzuzz , how do I diagnose a p0325 (knock sensor fault code) on Honda accord v6 2003 model... How do I locate the know sensor sir, what and what do I need to remove before I could get to d knock sensor. the car hesitates and was misfiring, and it was giving misfiring code, intake leak code and 02 sensor heater circuit code. I found d intake leak and have repaired dat, the misfiring I discover there are 3 plugs that aren't bring up spark after using my spark tester . Have changed the plugs and the clear the codes but the only code that still comes up is the o2 sensor heater circuit sensor 1 bank 1 and sensor 1 bank 2 and d knock sensor code... so I'm trying to locate the knock sensor but can't find it and the how do I also test the o2 sensor heater circuit
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Spida:
Greetings Gazzuzz,
I intend to get a Volvo xc60 2010 or xc90 2008. Pls what's your take on these 2 cars and also would love to know which config to.go for. Thanks.

cc valarinz, diportivo
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2018
SteveUg:
Goodmorning hon gazzuzz , how do I diagnose a p0325 (knock sensor fault code) on Honda accord v6 2003 model... How do I locate the know sensor sir, what and what do I need to remove before I could get to d knock sensor. the car hesitates and was misfiring, and it was giving misfiring code, intake leak code and 02 sensor heater circuit code. I found d intake leak and have repaired dat, the misfiring I discover there are 3 plugs that aren't bring up spark after using my spark tester . Have changed the plugs and the clear the codes but the only code that still comes up is the o2 sensor heater circuit sensor 1 bank 1 and sensor 1 bank 2 and d knock sensor code... so I'm trying to locate the knock sensor but can't find it and the how do I also test the o2 sensor heater circuit

It's not DIY sir, you might end up with damaged valves if you are not careful.

In this part of the world, on a P0325 on your specific engine is rodent inflicted grin

The O2 sensor codes are easy to replace.

get a sound tech to solve the knock sensor code.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by valarinz: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Spida:
Greetings Gazzuzz,

XC60 is currently a rare vehicle on Nigerian roads, you might struggle to get parts and technical know-how when needed.

The XC90 however is the hottest selling entrant in the eyes of Nigerians leading to influx of parts on the market too. Parts that might have proved difficult to find two years ago can now be found in excess, and also the mechanics have upgraded to meet up with handling its issues.

Youll notice i concentrated on the parts and mechanics angle cos thats actually the major thing that seperates both cars over here, its the same engine type in both of them.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

In this part of the world, on a P0325 on your specific engine is rodent inflicted grin

good afternoon sir, I was able to remove the intake manifold , n was able to locate the knock sensor... d knock sensor was damaged and some kazeems cuttoff the wire on the connector. im trying to source for a new sensor... As for the o2 sensor code I went to the fuse box by d dashboard , n found out that this LAF fuse was blown (15amps)... could this be d cause of the o2 sensor code? grin
GAZZUZZ:

good afternoon sir, I was able to remove the intake manifold , n was able to locate the knock sensor... d knock sensor was damaged and some kazeems cuttoff the wire on the connector. im trying to source for a new sensor... As for the o2 sensor code I went to the fuse box by d dashboard , n found out that this LAF fuse was blown (15amps)... could this be d cause of the o2 sensor code?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
SteveUg:

good afternoon sir, I was able to remove the intake manifold , n was able to see the sensor... some d sensor was damaged and some kazeems cuttoff the wire on the connector. trying to source for a new sensor... As for the o2 sensor code I went to the fuse box by d dashboard , n found out that this LAF fuse was blown (15amps)... could this be d cause of the o2 sensor code?

That's our rodent brothers not kazeem wink

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AutoElectNG: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

That's our rodent brothers not kazeem wink

There has got to be a solution to this.....don't you think?

How can highly intelligent beings be at the mercy of lesser intelligent creatures?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
AutoElectNG:

There has got to be a solution to this.....don't you think?

How can highly intelligent beings be at the mercy of lesser intelligent creatures?

after a hard days hustle, you find a warm engine to hide your loot, you fill your stomach with the spoils of the day and there after use the strands of copper in nearby wires to clean out your teeth.

Life is good. grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AutoElectNG: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

after a hard days hustle, you find a warm engine to hide your loot, you fill your stomach with the spoils of the day and there after use the strands of copper in nearby wires to clean out your teeth.

Life is good. grin

Now...that was funny!

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.