Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,328 members, 7,957,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (644972 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (409) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2018
Swiftylistic:
My toyota yaris radiator fans only work when AC is on. Is there anything wrong? What do i need to do?

how sure are you that the fans will not pick up? How long have you had the car?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Mrtesso:
Good morning Boss.

Kindly look at the temp Guage for this 2007 Toyota Corolla with 109,000 mi.

I feel it's abnormal. All the mechanics visited so far have said it's absolutely normal. Do u agree? If no, what can be done?

CC: GAZZUZZ

uses a hand held Scanner to verify. The cluster is just an average representation of temp values, if it has been tampered with before now the cluster might give wrong values while there's nothing wrong with the car.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mrtesso: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

uses a hand held Scanner to verify. The cluster is just an average representation of temp values, if it has been tampered with before now the cluster might give wrong values while there's nothing wrong with the car.

Thanks. It has been scanned severally. It read only a p2111 code, something about throttle actuator stuck open. That has been changed. Scan stilll shows a p2111 code.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Mrtesso:

Thanks. It has been scanned severally. It read only a p2111 code, something about throttle actuator stuck open. That has been changed. Scan stilll shows a p2111 code.

Live scan sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mrtesso: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Live scan sir.
Roger that.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Swiftylistic: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

how sure are you that the fans will not pick up? How long have you had the car?

I felt the fan was suppose to roll, immediately the ignition is on. It's been 3months now and again there's noise when i brake.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Swiftylistic:

I felt the fan was suppose to roll, immediately the ignition is on. It's been 3months now and again there's noise when i brake.

Get a chair and a newspaper, start engine with a/c off, before you finish the 3rd page (depends on how fast you read, the fan should have cycled.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sam79(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hi Gazzuzz
My Skoda Fabia 2007 1.2 has failed to start for six weeks now. No Power on Nozzle and Ignition Coil. (Coils are tested OK) I have replaced the following
Crankshaft Sensor, Cam Shaft Sensor, Coolant Temperature Sensor, Valves and Piston are OK. I used Oscilloscope to confirm the Sensor were good cos there output correspond to manufacturer Specification.
Tested the Car with a healthy ECU - Still failed to start.

The Last resort is to replace BCM under the dashboard.

Please where can i get this Body Control Module (BCM) for 2007 , 1.2 Skoda Fabia?
Do i need to program the BCM for it works with the ECU, Dashboard, and Key?

I would appreciate ur advice -
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Swiftylistic: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Get a chair and a newspaper, start engine with a/c off, before you finish the 3rd page (depends on how fast you read, the fan should have cycled.
Another thing is that my car accelerate but does not move. What's the cause
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Which newspaper? Can it be one with a lot of pictures? grin

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Swiftylistic:

Another thing is that my car accelerate but does not move. What's the cause

I'm sorry but that's an oxymoron...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
radautoworks:

Which newspaper? Can it be one with a lot of pictures? grin

no no no not that type o!

The chemical reaction can cause an eruption in the high-pressure liquid system.

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Otenzy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Evening boss. Barka da sallah.
My 2006 corolla GLI steering vibrates when I step on the brake.
Also, the car engine becomes noisy when I hit like 100km/hr and above. Anything above 3500rpm makes the engine kinda loud. What do I do sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Otenzy:
Evening boss. Barka da sallah.
My 2006 corolla GLI steering vibrates when I step on the brake.
Also, the car engine becomes noisy when I hit like 100km/hr and above. Anything above 3500rpm makes the engine kinda loud. What do I do sir?

Replace Brake rotors.

@ 3500 rpm what speed are you doing?

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by deuce7(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Good evening Mr gazzuzz,
Please what will cause the coils of a corolla to always go bad.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Replace Brake rotors.

Hmm. First question I was wondering o. I was just waiting for you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2018
deuce7:
Good evening Mr gazzuzz,
Please what will cause the coils of a corolla to always go bad.

overheating.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by deuce7(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

overheating.

Thank you very much for your response. My technician told me that a bad 'Spark Plug Cable' can cause the overheating. How true is this sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2018
deuce7:

Thank you very much for your response. My technician told me that a bad 'Spark Plug Cable' can cause the overheating. How true is this sir?

I don't see the relationship
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by deuce7(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I don't see the relationship
Okay... Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nemadfsyahooc: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gud day oga Gazzuz. Pls I want to come to ur shop to service the gear switches of my Honda crv. Delays while changing from one to two. Can I come tomoro Thursday sir. Thanks. Sent u message on Text but no reply.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
nemadfsyahooc:
Gud day oga Gazzuz. Pls I want to come to ur shop to service the gear switches of my Honda crv. Delays while changing from one to two. Can I come tomoro Thursday sir. Thanks. Sent u message on Text but no reply.

Sorry I will be unable to undertake the task.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Compliant(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Greetings Sir Gazzuzz

3months ago I had issue with the gear box of my Nissan Xterra 2003 ( automatic) , was told the fiber got burnt, kazeem worked on the gear but it could no longer enter gear 3 and I had to go for another gear box

On Saturday I drove out and while tying to park well I discovered the car could not enter reverse, I switch the car off and on and it became okay but on getting home I explain to my mechanic and he checked the transmission fluid only to discovered there is water mixed with transmission.

Is it that when we bought the gearbox water was already inside or something else because there is no leakage anywhere and I did not wash the engine either did I drive in flooded area

Pls what could be the cause of this and kindly advise on what to do because I just parked the car and told the mechanic I will get back to him

Thanks alot
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Aw much can i get 2007 es 350 toks fender passenger side. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Compliant:
Greetings Sir Gazzuzz

3months ago I had issue with the gear box of my Nissan Xterra 2003 ( automatic) , was told the fiber got burnt, kazeem worked on the gear but it could no longer enter gear 3 and I had to go for another gear box

On Saturday I drove out and while tying to park well I discovered the car could not enter reverse, I switch the car off and on and it became okay but on getting home I explain to my mechanic and he checked the transmission fluid only to discovered there is water mixed with transmission.

Is it that when we bought the gearbox water was already inside or something else because there is no leakage anywhere and I did not wash the engine either did I drive in flooded area

Pls what could be the cause of this and kindly advise on what to do because I just parked the car and told the mechanic I will get back to him

Thanks alot

water came in from the radiator. Heat transfer lines. you have a leak. transmission will need a teardown.

Cc: kashif
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Aw much can i get 2007 es 350 toks fender passenger side. Thanks

. Call samuel on
0802 233 9595
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Compliant(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

water came in from the radiator. Heat transfer lines. you have a leak. transmission will need a teardown.

Cc: kashif

Thanks very much

Pls can you help me with any mech that can handle this pls. I base in Abuja

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Otenzy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Replace Brake rotors.

100km/h boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Otenzy:

100km/h boss

@ 3500 rpm you should be at around 120km/hr. Check Transmission
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ogtavia(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2018

Don't.

why?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by djaxz4sure(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oga gazzuzz, please help. My 2007 Camry doesn’t start after driving it for some time. I have changed the battery and alternator and the issue remains the same. I recently scanned it and have attached the report. The car was working well before but recently developed this fault. It starts well when I want to go out and after allowing it warm/after driving it for some time, if I put off the engine and try to start it again, it doesn’t start. It is after I allow it cool for some minutes that it then starts, please help.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

. Call samuel on
0802 233 9595
thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (409) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.