Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (615451 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
DAVE5:
Hello Gazzuzz, thanks for ur usual response....

My ride has been running fine after I met a car dealer who sent my to his mechanic but now there’s a problem which goes thus...

Car starts overheating when I’m at high speed with ac on, ac becomes just fan so I’d have to off the ac, but at 60km/h and below, it doesn’t overheat, whenever the overheating starts, I usually off the ac and the temp comes down to half of the temp gage... som1 said one of the fans might not be as powerful as it should be... another said he would work on my car’s water system... not that there’s anything wrong with it but he wants to do some engineering magic to help with the overheating

But this is usually prevalent during hot temperatures especially when the sun is hottest but that’s when I need my ac working the most

What fix can u profer boss

Lexus is250 is the car though

First ensure both fans are functional and blowing in the right direction (air flow in the direction of the engine) next replace radiator.

You should be fine sir.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

First ensure both fans are functional and blowing in the right direction (air flow in the direction of the engine) next replace radiator.

You should be fine sir.

Kk, thanks, but u fit help me wit price range for the radiator... lemme just fix it over d weekend

No talk say my wahala plenty ohh abeg
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
DAVE5:

Kk, thanks, but u fit help me wit price range for the radiator... lemme just fix it over d weekend

That's a scarce commodity you will have to comb the market.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

That's a scarce commodity you will have to comb the market.

Kk boss, thanks .... appreciate
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Otenzy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

call 0803 048 7887 https://www.nairaland.com/achalugonata explain your issues and she will be able to solve them.

Boss, i have contacted her. She was so helpful, chai. Na fresh registration get me like this. She explained everything well. Thank you gazzuzz.
Eh hen, please recommend a Toyota mechanic for this my new egg Biko. So that he'll be the only one touching it, call me petty wink

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 2:22am On Aug 18, 2018
DAVE5:

What year is it and do you want new or tokunbo? If new, we probably have out but it w ill cost you because it is original and comes with one year warranty.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NoQualms1(f): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Good morning Mr. Gazzuzz.

What's the best engine oil for a 2007 Nissan Murano? Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2018
NoQualms1:
Good morning Mr. Gazzuzz.

What's the best engine oil for a 2007 Nissan Murano? Thanks.

What has the car been using?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
radautoworks:

What year is it and do you want new or tokunbo? If new, we probably have out but it w ill cost you because it is original and comes with one year warranty.

What’s the price for new and tokunbo so I cld make my decision there
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
DAVE5:

What’s the price for new and tokunbo so I cld make my decision there

A new one is 73k with a one year warranty and will take 6-10 dates for delivery. http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=RDR&partNumber=812968
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by igehkc(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz,

I recently got a new engine on my 2010 Camry. It now has this "growling" sound (with vibrations) when I accelerate/rev it. It almost feels like the engine is with me inside the car.
When accelerating it feels like there's a restriction on the exhaust line. My mechanic checked the air intake with a stethoscope-like device and suggested we change the plenum. We tried several ones but the problem remained.
I have changed engine mounts too and checked the exhaust for leakages.
I thought of the Catalyst but my mech says if the Catalyst has any issue it would throw up a code.
Btw It is a 4cyl 2AR engine

Please help, the noise is driving me nuts sad

Pardon my "descriptions", i'm just a layman trying my best to explain
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
radautoworks:

A new one is 73k with a one year warranty and will take 6-10 dates for delivery. http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=RDR&partNumber=812968

Wow.... that’s way out of my budget ohh oga plus the wait time gannnn

I think I’ll just source it in the market boss

Thanks for ur time bro
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Swiftylistic: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
My toyota yaris will work for some time and later on it wont accelerate. Also the accelerator makes noise when i press and if i leave the car for few minutes it will be back to normal, only to drive for few minutes and start again. Another thing i noticed is the the fan don't roll unless i on the AC. Please help me
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
igehkc:
Hello Gazzuzz,

I recently got a new engine on my 2010 Camry. It now has this "growling" sound (with vibrations) when I accelerate/rev it. It almost feels like the engine is with me inside the car.
When accelerating it feels like there's a restriction on the exhaust line. My mechanic checked the air intake with a stethoscope-like device and suggested we change the plenum. We tried several ones but the problem remained.
I have changed engine mounts too and checked the exhaust for leakages.
I thought of the Catalyst but my mech says if the Catalyst has any issue it would throw up a code.
Btw It is a 4cyl 2AR engine

Please help, the noise is driving me nuts sad

Pardon my "descriptions", i'm just a layman trying my best to explain

If the noise was not there before and now it's there, you got a bad engine. it's about to throw a rod (knock)

I have no idea what a plenum is. the catalytic converter if blocked might not throw a code.

have the engine checked again.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Swiftylistic:
My toyota yaris will work for some time and later on it wont accelerate. Also the accelerator makes noise when i press and if i leave the car for few minutes it will be back to normal, only to drive for few minutes and start again. Another thing i noticed is the the fan don't roll unless i on the AC. Please help me

Fuel pressure. Check fuel pump.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by igehkc(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ok... I'll get the catalyst checked.
Thanks alot

[qauote author=GAZZUZZ post=70394438]

If the noise was not there before and now it's there, you got a bad engine. it's about to throw a rod (knock)

I have no idea what a plenum is. the catalytic converter if blocked might not throw a code.

have the engine checked again.

[/quote]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Swiftylistic: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Fuel pressure. Check fuel pump.

Thank you. Will update you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Otenzy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Boss Gazzuzz. Good evening sir. Please recommend a mechanic for me in Abuja if you have any. I have a Toyota corolla.
God bless you for all of us
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Otenzy:
Boss Gazzuzz. Good evening sir. Please recommend a mechanic for me in Abuja if you have any. I have a Toyota corolla.

Referral Unavailable.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Otenzy:
CC:Kingreign

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
DAVE5:

Wow.... that’s way out of my budget ohh oga plus the wait time gannnn

I think I’ll just source it in the market boss

Thanks for ur time bro

No problem. I figured as much. I only offered because Gazzuzz said not available in market.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Boss Gazzuzz and other auto guru,
Pls I scanned my Camry 08 and found the ffg codes although the CEL was not up;
P0172, P0101 & P0420.
What could be the culprit and how do I go about fixing same?
Can these codes affect fuel consumption?

Kindly advice sir/ma
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2018
seunoj:
Boss Gazzuzz and other auto guru,
Pls I scanned my Camry 08 and found the ffg codes although the CEL was not up;
P0172, P0101 & P0420.
What could be the culprit and how do I go about fixing same?
Can these codes affect fuel consumption?

Kindly advice sir/ma

clears the codes and scan again in a day or 2
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Ok boss. Thanks

GAZZUZZ:

clears the codes and scan again in a day or 2
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NoQualms1(f): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

What has the car been using?

I don't know. It's a tokunbo that was shipped in last week.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
NoQualms1:

I don't know. It's a tokunbo that was shipped in last week.

mobil1 5w30 sold by Gazzuzz. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/4606605/mobil1-5w30-advance-full-synthetic#69768990
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NoQualms1(f): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ssppen: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gazzuzz would you please be open during the holiday period(21st and 22nd)??prospective customer comming in from kwara state.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
ssppen:
Gazzuzz would you please be open during the holiday period(21st and 22nd)??prospective customer comming in from kwara state.

Will be closed for the holiday sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Swiftylistic: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
My toyota yaris radiator fans only work when AC is on. Is there anything wrong? What do i need to do?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mrtesso: 12:27am On Aug 20, 2018
Good morning Boss.

Kindly look at the temp Guage for this 2007 Toyota Corolla with 109,000 mi.

I feel it's abnormal. All the mechanics visited so far have said it's absolutely normal. Do u agree? If no, what can be done?

CC: GAZZUZZ

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 12:32am On Aug 20, 2018
Swiftylistic:
My toyota yaris radiator fans only work when AC is on. Is there anything wrong? What do i need to do?
The thermostat controls the fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.