Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (620690 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
clinton11:
Hello gazuuz , just to confirm if the Hyundai Tucson(US) and ix35 in naija share the same engine parts for ease of replacement. I intend getting the Tucson from US.
Advice please

I have had the IX35 since 2012 without any issues. Buy the four Cylinder version, it's extremely reliable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kewtt:

Your car can be raised even without changing the tires contact radautoworks

Yes, you can use spacers/lift kits but car will never ride the same and it's expensive for what you get IMO. You have to lift in 12mm increments. So, if the lift kit exists, yes. But again the cost for a Corolla.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kewtt: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
radautoworks:

Yes, you can use spacers/lift kits but car will never ride the same and it's expensive for what you get IMO. You have to lift in 12mm increments. So, if the lift kit exists, yes. But again the cost for a Corolla.

it exists here
https://www.spaccer.com/en_NG/makes-and-models/toyota/corolla-stufenheck.html
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kewtt:

it exists here
https://www.spaccer.com/en_NG/makes-and-models/toyota/corolla-stufenheck.html

It's about 339 Euros to raise it 12mm....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jedisco(m): 2:06am On Aug 31, 2018
Good day Gazzuzz

Greetings on your contributions here.

Please, I have a Honda Accord 2003. The steering has a little clearance and the steering rack has been leaking oil for quite a while now so I usually top it up ftom yime to time. Last week, I bought ABRO oil to top up. Today, I noticed the steering started getting stiff. I took it to my mechanic who checked and said the power steering pump wasn't working well and needs to be changed or repaired. He also advised I change or repair the rack too.

Pls do you think I can use it for a while if I repair it or is it better I just go ahead and buy a new one? Also, I'm thinking it may be due to the new oil because I can't remember using this oil with it before
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:46am On Aug 31, 2018
jedisco:
Good day Gazzuzz

Greetings on your contributions here.

Please, I have a Honda Accord 2003. The steering has a little clearance and the steering rack has been leaking oil for quite a while now so I usually top it up ftom yime to time. Last week, I bought ABRO oil to top up. Today, I noticed the steering started getting stiff. I took it to my mechanic who checked and said the power steering pump wasn't working well and needs to be changed or repaired. He also advised I change or repair the rack too.

Pls do you think I can use it for a while if I repair it or is it better I just go ahead and buy a new one? Also, I'm thinking it may be due to the new oil because I can't remember using this oil with it before

Replace steering rack, steering pump and use proper honda steering fluid. You are looking at over 100k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by generationz(f): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I have had the IX35 since 2012 without any issues. Buy the four Cylinder version, it's extremely reliable.

hello gazzuzz
what do you think about buying a car with a mileage of over 100,000
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2018
generationz:

hello gazzuzz
what do you think about buying a car with a mileage of over 100,000

100,000km ok.

100,000miles (166,000km) ok.

Buy a car with good service history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by clinton11: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kewtt: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2018
radautoworks:

It's about 339 Euros to raise it 12mm....
Then just throw in absorber pads
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2018
Kewtt:

kazeem kwett grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kewtt: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

kazeem kwett grin

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Kewtt:

Umm... No.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Tunesh(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2018
Good Day Boss in the House, please I do like to know what could be wrong my Toyota corolla 05 , CHECK ENGINE LIGHT has been ON for a while now.

Please what could be wrong... It is not low on oil..

Although I noticed the Fan only kick start only when the AC is on immediately after ignition....

Looking forward to your response..

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why? I am asking for info purpose. This has always been the easy out for few ground clearance

radautoworks:

Umm... No.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
seunoj:
Why? I am asking for info purpose. This has always been the easy out for few ground clearance

Quick ground clearance but a worse ride. And again, not cheap. If we were lifting a truck, sure but a Corolla just to get 12mm?

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2018
Tunesh:
Good Day Boss in the House, please I do like to know what could be wrong my Toyota corolla 05 , CHECK ENGINE LIGHT has been ON for a while now.

Please what could be wrong... It is not low on oil..

Although I noticed the Fan only kick start only when the AC is on immediately after ignition....

Looking forward to your response..

Thanks

Buy this.....https://www./elm-327-obd2-bluetooth-car-diagnostic-interface-can-obdii-mpg143947.html

Learn to use it.

post the codes it gives.

1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jedisco(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Replace steering rack, steering pump and use proper honda steering fluid. You are looking at over 100k.

Quite steep price. May manage it till months end cos I noticed yesterday and today that it's getting free. Thanks for your response
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Boss Gazzuzz,

I often hear a squeaky sound from the belt side of my toyota Corolla engine 2003 whenever I start it.

If I pour water on the belt, it stops.

My mecho said I should change the adjuster, I did, but the noise persists. He later suggested that I should get a tokunbo belt to replace the previous one, I did that and the issue is not resolved still.

The good thing is when the engine is started without the belt running, the engine works well without the squeaky sound.

Please help me. What could be the likely cause?

Or should I bring it to your workshop?

I will appreciate your feedback sir.

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2018
codebrew85:
Boss Gazzuzz,

I often hear a squeaky sound from the belt side of my toyota Corolla engine 2003 whenever I start it.

If I pour water on the belt, it stops.

My mecho said I should change the adjuster, I did, but the noise persists. He later suggested that I should get a tokunbo belt to replace the previous one, I did that and the issue is not resolved still.

The good thing is when the engine is started without the belt running, the engine works well without the squeaky sound.

Please help me. What could be the likely cause?

Or should I bring it to your workshop?

I will appreciate your feedback sir.

Thanks.

a component driven by the serpentine belt is misaligned stiff or incompatible.

Check all components driven by the belt.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Glocal1: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Hello Sir, please which car brand is good for inter and intra-city commercial transportation?
Considering that I am on a budget of <500k and do not mind the age of the car.
Please also Note: fuel efficiency, cheap maintenance cost(part replacement and repair),
Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2018
Glocal1:
Hello Sir, please which car brand is good for inter and intra-city commercial transportation?
Considering that I am on a budget of <500k and do not mind the age of the car.
Please also Note: fuel efficiency, cheap maintenance cost(part replacement and repair),
Thanks.

Nothing less than a million.

transport business requires vehicles that are mechanically and spiritually sound grin , you will not find any at your current budget even if they are made in the 90's
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2018
Thanks for the feedback boss. Please can I bring it to your workshop so you can help me check it? I'd really appreciate.
GAZZUZZ:

a component driven by the serpentine belt is misaligned stiff or incompatible.

Check all components driven by the belt.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2018
codebrew85:
Thanks for the feedback boss. Please can I bring it to your workshop so you can help me check it? I'd really appreciate.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Alajiki(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz,

Please do you have an idea of how much and where I can get a sound A2Z engine for my Camry 2007?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Glocal1: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Nothing less than a million.

transport business requires vehicles that are mechanically and spiritually sound grin , you will not find any at your current budget even if they are made in th 90's
How about tokunbo /used/2nd-hand car.
Please suggest reliable brands /models.
You are quite hilarious.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2018
Alajiki:
Oga Gazzuzz,

Please do you have an idea of how much and where I can get a sound A2Z engine for my Camry 2007?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2018
Glocal1:
How about tokunbo /used/2nd-hand car.
Please suggest reliable brands /models.
You are quite hilarious.

your request is still rather vague, state the seating capacity of what u looking for, and comfort level.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2018
Okay boss. Will call you soon.
GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Glocal1: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

your request is still rather vague, state the seating capacity of what u looking for, and comfort level.
A sedan car for a start, I can later upgrade to SUV /MPV /van /bus later.
You can also help with the market price of the SUV, van, and bus.
Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Glocal1:
A sedan car for a start, I can later upgrade to SUV /MPV /van /bus later.
You can also help with the market price of the SUV, van, and bus.
Thanks.

be specific on they type of transport. Lagos to where? local taxi?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Glocal1: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

be specific on they type of transport. Lagos to where? local taxi?
It would be mostly for inter-city transportation across the southwest states and occasional intra-city commute (charter).
I am outside Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.