Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,467 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (620686 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Alajiki:
Oga Gazzuzz,

Please do you have an idea of how much and where I can get a sound A2Z engine for my Camry 2007?
2az
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oNj(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

The engine Ecu is Not a serviceable part

In kazeem's dictionary, tranny "brainbox" = "valve body".

Ask the mechanic for description to confirm
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
oNj:

In kazeem's dictionary, tranny "brainbox" = "valve body".

Ask the mechanic for description to confirm

You talk somthing o!! grin grin grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You talk somthing o!! grin grin grin grin

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2018
I need my car to be back to factory settings, when do I come to your shop

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Boss good evening pls what causes car to vibrate at 100km/hr without even braking
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by toxxnoni(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Pls help, I have being having issues with my Honda Accord EOD. The car might work smoothly and suddenly refuses to fire or accelerate /stalling. With or without AC on... I need you help urgently.thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Boss good evening pls what causes car to vibrate at 100km/hr without even braking

wheels out of balance. Take vehicle for wheel balancing.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by conyema12(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Oga Gazuzz. Good afternoon. Pls how do i go ahead to remove the Catalytic converter in my Toyota RAV4 2006. V6. Its been throwing the error code for over a year and i have noticed loss of engine power recently. I feel the Cat is clogged at the moment.

And a new one is quite expensive
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good afternoon Gazzuzz.

I just discovered that my car, Honda Civic 2008, has a bad brainbox (ecu). Can it be repaired? or do I need to change it?

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Josiah360:
Good afternoon Gazzuzz.

I just discovered that my car, Honda Civic 2008, has a bad brainbox (ecu). Can it be repaired? or do I need to change it?

Thanks.

can be repaired but best to replace with same part number.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
conyema12:
Oga Gazuzz. Good afternoon. Pls how do i go ahead to remove the Catalytic converter in my Toyota RAV4 2006. V6. Its been throwing the error code for over a year and i have noticed loss of engine power recently. I feel the Cat is clogged at the moment.

And a new one is quite expensive

Remove if blocked and leave it empty.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
toxxnoni:

Pls help, I have being having issues with my Honda Accord EOD. The car might work smoothly and suddenly refuses to fire or accelerate /stalling. With or without AC on... I need you help urgently.thanks

Have vehicle scanned
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kewtt: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Won't it throw check engine light?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by conyema12(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you Sir. I guess they will have to remove both bank 1 and bank 2 or is it just one Cat serving both banks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

can be repaired but best to replace with same part number.

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by conyema12(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kewtt:

Won't it throw check engine light?

I will install a defouler before the O2 sensor at the tail end of the Cat
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 3:53am On Sep 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

wheels out of balance. Take vehicle for wheel balancing.
thanks boss and i found out that the vulcanizer that changed the tyre didnt tight the bolts

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 3:56am On Sep 06, 2018
conyema12:

I will install a defouler before the O2 sensor at the tail end of the Cat
i need this de fouler pls for highlander
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NobleEngineer(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Are you kidding me Chairman nextime put dude under close supervision.
Bizzyliss:
thanks boss and i found out that the vulcanizer that changed the tyre didnt tight the bolts

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Good morning Gazzuzz

Please, I invite your comments on this scenario: I assisted a neighbour with my battery to power his vehicle on Sunday, I had to disconnect the terminal. I noticed that when I restored it afterwards my check engine light which had hitherto been on (EVAP codes) was now off and has remained off since then. Is it something to worry about? I used an elm scanner to scan yesterday, and there's even no code in the ECU. Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by generationz(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2018
gazzuzz,
obekediamondfuto,
thebigkendo,
Radautoworks,
mayor2013,
cosplay
AutoElectNG

I started out as a car sales agent. In other words I don't have a lot but I speak with does who do and add my commission to the total amount
what are the things I should be careful about?

what should I look out for?

Do I have any liability in case things go awry ?

I will appreciate answers from all of you .thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Josiah360:
Good afternoon Gazzuzz.

Thanks.

Sorry sir, I mistook ect for ecu. It isn't the brainbox that is bad. It is the ect and O2 sensor. How much will it cost to replace both?

and please leave your phone number.

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
tolusan:
Good morning Gazzuzz

Please, I invite your comments on this scenario: I assisted a neighbour with my battery to power his vehicle on Sunday, I had to disconnect the terminal. I noticed that when I restored it afterwards my check engine light which had hitherto been on (EVAP codes) was now off and has remained off since then. Is it something to worry about? I used an elm scanner to scan yesterday, and there's even no code in the ECU. Thank you.

check now, its back
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Josiah360:

Sorry sir, I mistook ect for ecu. It isn't the brainbox that is bad. It is the ect and O2 sensor. How much will it cost to replace both?

and please leave your phone number.

Thanks.

Post the codes from the scan.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I didn't scan it myself. I have attached report from the inspection of the electricals. The car is running fine, everything seems to be working perfectly. I'm just worried about the report.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Josiah360:

I didn't scan it myself. I have attached report from the inspection of the electricals. The car is running fine, everything seems to be working perfectly. I'm just worried about the report.
GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
generationz:
gazzuzz,
obekediamondfuto,
the.bigkendo,
Radautoworks,
mayor2013,
cosplay
AutoElectNG

I started out as a car sales agent. In other words I don't have a lot but I speak with does who do and add my commission to the total amount

We are not car dealers.
but i hope you are a good lier though grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Josiah360:

Summary
-Your car engine cooling fans are connected directly to power instead been control by the brainbox
-Car has been in an accident in which the airbags deployed

A scan will reveal the other issues

Is this car from Car45??

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by generationz(f): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
thebigkendo:

We are not car dealers. but i hope you are a good lier though grin
* sighs*
finally I though you guys were never gonna respond

I know you don't sell cars
but you all know a lot about cars
but I see people like cosplay always demanding for vin and all that

I just though y'all will know a thing or two
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cosplay: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
generationz:
gazzuzz,
obekediamondfuto,
thebigkendo,
Radautoworks,
mayor2013,
cosplay
AutoElectNG

From MY perspective, I'm sure some others would have other relevant tips, I believe the cardinal point to make here is that a salesperson should ALWAYS know (assumption that you're female) her merchandise.

You need to know what you're advertising. In sales, ignorance is not bliss. Assumptions will get you in hot water all the time.

Car purchases are significant life decisions for most people, keep that in mind.

Let's assume a dealer, Mr Valentine, imports a Honda Accord, and sends you pictures, or invites you to see the vehicle and take your own pictures for your advert, if you'd really want to be exceptional and upright, don't just take his word for it when he tells you it's a 2010 Honda Accord, or that it's a clean title, or that it's had no accidents or wasn't flood damaged, or that the displayed mileage is the real mileage.

You need to independently verify these things. A VIN Check will arm you with the facts you need, and give you the confidence to make these claims and assertions about the vehicles you advertise. You may think, 'So I'd run VIN Checks for vehicles I may even end up not selling, or may not earn a commission from'.

To which my response would be that I believe any enterprise has running or recurrent costs. What better expenditure can a salesperson make than expenditure to know exactly what they're advertising?

You'd also need some basic automotive knowledge. You don't necessarily need to be Rich Rebuilds, but don't be like the fellows here that advertise a vehicle with a "V4" engine, or "20 inch alloy wheels" on a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn't exactly create the best impression about you.

If you'd post adverts online, make your adverts professional, not mediocre like chibecan and his 1879 pinhole camera. Take a look at the first 2 comments on the advert below

https://www.nairaland.com/4707757/tokunbo-honda-accord-2017

Though as far as I'm concerned that advert is factually deficient and the seller and I will likely have a disagreement in the very near future, the pictures are professional. They don't necessarily need to be edited or enhanced to hide defects, just professional.

If you cannot do that, at least don't use a Polaroid camera like cgc and Chibecanglobal.

As you make progress you will gain some experience. Always remember, if a deal seems too good to be true, it usually isn't(true).

6 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
generationz:

* sighs*

finally I though you guys were never gonna respond

I know you don't sell cars

but you all know a lot about cars

but I see people like cosplay always demanding for vin and all that

I just though y'all will know a thing or two

So as to not derail Oga Gazz thread.. Open you own thread in Cartalk.. Repeat your query on the thread.. Mention me on the new thread... I have got some tips for you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.