Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (623349 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
slimmoney:
hon gazzuzz pls i need ur help o, i have a honda baby boy v4 engine, but recently there is a significant jerk when the car changes gear and it takes a while before it can climb hill and it also consume fuel but it moves very well, i have changed the engine oil also changed some engine mount but the problem persist, but just yesterday my mechanic told me my injector mouth is leaking air that i need replace it, pls could the injector mouth be the solution to my car problem?

sadly I cannot help remotely on this issue
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by timifakay(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

corrola, ensure you have a secured compound, tracking device and comprehensive insurance.

Djswad:
Good evening to my Daddy's and uncles in the house pls advice me sir,As a young man just starting life and am considering getting a Toyota Corolla 02 ,03 ,04 or a Volkswagen golf4 98 ,04 which which is more fuel efficient and easy to maintain interms of parts . thanks

And a very noisy/ embarrassing alarm system too
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Glad to be of service
You're the real MVP.... Keep it up chief!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Gkemz: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Good morning Oga boss. I want to go for Honda civic but I'm scared of this honda leg pull issue. Is the 2004 Honda civic also prone to leg pull. Pls i need your advice our reliable car guru. I'm about to make the purchase for the manual version of this ride.
Cc Oga Gazzuz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Gkemz:
Good morning Oga boss. I want to go for Honda civic but I'm scared of this honda leg pull issue. Is the 2004 Honda civic also prone to leg pull. Pls i need your advice our reliable car guru. I'm about to make the purchase for the manual version of this ride.
Cc Oga Gazzuz

this civic has same suspension pattern with the corrola.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2018
We bought a brand new Kia Cerato 2009 and we have been using Total Oil to service it all the while.
My boss has insisted we use Mobil 1 oil to service it.
Kia said they cannot use it.

@ Gazzuzz, please can we use Mobil1.

The Total oil is the Quat f2 5000.20 Synthetic oil.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2018
HRtechnique:
We bought a brand new Kia Cerato 2009 and we have been using Total Oil to service it all the while.
My boss has insisted we use Mobil 1 oil to service it.
Kia said they cannot use it.

@ Gazz.uzz, please can we use Mobil1.

The Total oil is the Quat f2 5000.20 Synthetic oil.

what was the price of the total oil? Quat F2 5000.20 is not sold by total
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

what was the price of the total oil? Quat F2 5000.20 is not sold by total

We did not buy it. It has always been serviced by Kia and that is what they use as I was told.
My boss wants us to change to Mobil1 but Kia insists that they cannot use it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2018
HRtechnique:

We did not buy it. It has always been serviced by Kia and that is what they use as I was told.
My boss wants us to change to Mobil1 but Kia insists that they cannot use it.

what's the mileage? open the valve cover let's see how efficient oil changes have been.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Djswad(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

corrola, ensure you have a secured compound, tracking device and comprehensive insurance.
Thank you sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Allansmith: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Good Day Sir Gazzuzzi...

Please how much can one get neat Nigerian Used Honda Civic within 2000 and 2003 series...I need price range Pls so as to know my target.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Inception(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Allansmith:
Good Day Sir Gazzuzzi...

Please how much can one get neat Nigerian Used Honda Civic within 2000 and 2003 series...I need price range Pls so as to know my target.

cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Allansmith: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Any help from your end??

Inception:

cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by JADC: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Good evening Mr GAUZZUZZ, Excellent work you are doing here, more grease to your elbow. I drive a camry 2000 model 4 cyl engine and about 3 weeks ago I had the timing belt replaced ever since then I have been experiencing loss of power when I try to accelerate, put the gear in drive or put on the a.c, i had the fuel pump changed, the nozzels washed, throttle body cleaned, spark plugs replaced and still the problem continued, I had the car scanned and got a cylinder 4 misfire error code. Please what can be done to solve this problem for me. Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
JADC:
Good evening Mr GAUZZUZZ, Excellent work you are doing here, more grease to your elbow. I drive a camry 2000 model 4 cyl engine and about 3 weeks ago I had the timing belt replaced ever since then I have been experiencing loss of power when I try to accelerate, put the gear in drive or put on the a.c, i had the fuel pump changed, the nozzels washed, throttle body cleaned, spark plugs replaced and still the problem continued, I had the car scanned and got a cylinder 4 misfire error code. Please what can be done to solve this problem for me. Thank you.

timing settings retar.ded, re-instal timing belt properly
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Allansmith:
Good Day Sir Gazzuzzi...

Nigerian used, good condition with minimal repairs 800-1m. Others 400-650k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eyeview: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gazzuzz, what is it that makes it that when some car's AC is put, the car becomes somewhat heavier and requires harder throttling to maintain the same speed
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Allansmith: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Thank you Mr. Gazzuzz.

GAZZUZZ:

Nigerian used, good condition with minimal repairs 800-1m. Others 400-650k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:00am On Sep 22, 2018
eyeview:
Gazzuzz, what is it that makes it that when some car's AC is put, the car becomes somewhat heavier and requires harder throttling to maintain the same speed

its normal, only very noticeable if engine is underpowered or has the wrong type of compressor.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Good morning Gazzuzz. Please, its my Toyota Camry 2003.i bought it naija used. It was on mineral oil, so my mechanic de - sludged the engine and we tried out synthetic oil. It seemed to work well. I changed my oil on 18th August 2018 but I checked this morning and my oil has gone below the lower marker of the dipstick.

I think the oil is burning rapidly. I read one of your threads where you indicated that this is a likely consequence of switching from mineral to synthetic oil. Add this to the fact that the engine has a mileage of 240k miles already.

Do you advise that I switch to mineral oil? There's one oil you advertised for ageing engines a few weeks back. You posted a grey/black container, is it compatible with my engine.

I would appreciate your thoughts and opinion.

Thank you for all times.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2018
jjohndoe83:
Good morning Gazzuzz. Please, its my Toyota Camry 2003.i bought it naija used. It was on mineral oil, so my mechanic de - sludged the engine and we tried out synthetic oil. It seemed to work well. I changed my oil on 18th August 2018 but I checked this morning and my oil has gone below the lower marker of the dipstick.

I think the oil is burning rapidly. I read one of your threads where you indicated that this is a likely consequence of switching from mineral to synthetic oil. Add this to the fact that the engine has a mileage of 240k miles already.

Do you advise that I switch to mineral oil? There's one oil you advertised for ageing engines a few weeks back. You posted a grey/black container, is it compatible with my engine.

Thank you for all times.
GAZZUZZ:

castrol is a mess. Preferably use mobil 0w-40 or total quartz 9000.

For a vehicle abused for so long, don't get your hopes up, you might have underlying issues that have been hiding under the condition of a cold running engine.

What to expect.

Possible oil shortage

Possible coolant leaks

So pay attention to fluids on a daily basis so you do not get caught of guard.
You had predicted both issues. In fact, last Saturday I discovered that everything in my coolant reservoir had dried up. I replaced it on Saturday and this morning I can see signs that it spilled out. What can I do?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
jjohndoe83:

You had predicted both issues. In fact, last Saturday I discovered that everything in my coolant reservoir had dried up. I replaced it on Saturday and this morning I can see signs that it spilled out. What can I do?
new 2az fe loading .......
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by civilserva: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz,
I see many Nigerian used Pathfinder 2006 going cheap, apart from the problem of mixing oil and coolant, which other problems are common with them?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ezimuoh: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
civilserva:
Hello Gazzuzz,
I see many Nigerian used Pathfinder 2006 going cheap, apart from the problem of mixing oil and coolant, which other problems are common with them?

Weak Transmission
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
jjohndoe83:

Thank you for all times.

you jumped straight to full synthetic oil 5w30? Please start with mineral 20w50 (3000miles max) and see if there will be an oil shortage. I have a feeling it was burning oil on 20w50 previously.

If you are lucky and this works out, then next oil change try total quartz 7,000(3000miles max), if that works out without any oil burn then settle for Mobil 0w40(5,000miles max) or total quartz 9000(5,000miles max).

When you have no vehicle history do not jump to full synthetic 5w30 or 5w20.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
civilserva:
Hello Gazzuzz,

Rust, and not every technician wants to fix them.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you jumped straight to full synthetic oil 5w30? Please start with mineral 20w50 (3000miles max) and see if there will be an oil shortage. I have a feeling it was burning oil on 20w50 previously.

If you are lucky and this works out, then next oil change try total quartz 7,000(3000miles max), if that works out without any oil burn then settle for Mobil 0w40(5,000miles max) or total quartz 9000(5,000miles max).

Thank you Sir. I will switch immediately. I didn't know better.

@the bolded, what are my options assuming this were correct?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
jjohndoe83:

Thank you Sir. I will switch immediately. I didn't know better.

@the bolded, what are my options assuming this were correct?

Total quartz 5,000 Cepsa 20w50
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ak22(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please how much can I get clean used 2003 camry or corolla ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Odukes(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please Mr Gazzuzz, how much can I get a clean Nigerian used 2005 model Peugeot 407.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by JADC: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

timing settings retar.ded, re-instal timing belt properly

Thanks a lot for your advice, got the timing belt reset today and everything is back to the way it should be. I really appreciate your advice, was almost getting frustrated with problem.
Thank you Thank you Thank you....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Question. Why didn't he just stick with conventional 5w30? He didn't need to go synthetic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.