Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (615044 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by deyeancah(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Good evening oga Gazzuzz. Finally got a Camry 03 toks and when the car was checked the guy didn’t give me d code number but said coolant sensor, knock sensor and speed sensor rear right needs to be checked. Also the rear linkage are not fixed and sometimes when you slow down at traffic light or making a u turn and accelerate it takes time to respond.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
deyeancah:
Good evening oga Gazzuzz. Finally got a Camry 03 toks and when the car was checked the guy didn’t give me d code number but said coolant sensor, knock sensor and speed sensor rear right needs to be checked. Also the rear linkage are not fixed and sometimes when you slow down at traffic light or making a u turn and accelerate it takes time to respond.

Why finding all these out after purchase?

Remove the battery terminal, drive around for 50miles

Re-scan and post the codes (you own the codes if you paid for the scan)

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
deyeancah:

Chai.. Naija dealers don do you bad thing..
How did you even end up buying this car? Post Vin of you "toks" camry.
Did you inspect or test drive before paying?
Maybe the car was so cheap and clean.. You just rush am grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

rushing things... you rush in, you rush here cheesy

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by deyeancah(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yeah something like dat. VIN: 4T1BE32K83U673363

thebigkendo:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by deyeancah(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Long Story. Will do that tomorrow.

GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
deyeancah:
Yeah something like dat. VIN: 4T1BE32K83U673363

Bros What is the present mileage on your car grin grin

Next time please don't rush when buying a car.. All the dealers talk of somebody coming to pay na bobo sweet talk.
Most of the issues on your car would have been detected during a test drive..
I pray you won't learn an expensive lesson.

Do as Gazzuzz said.. Disconnect the battery terminal for some seconds, drive around, when check engine light comes back, run a scan, collect the code and post here.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You know when your money for car complete.. E go dey ginger you grin, especially when the dealer say another customer is coming to pay for the car grin
I am talking from experience, I was once in his shoes.

Na the next morning for house I see the strange welding on car frame & all the telltale signs angry angry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Boss the car refuse to start after I removed the battery terminal oh grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by deyeancah(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
I pray so too. Thanks. Please where did you get the car details. Can I check it out myself. Thanks once again.
thebigkendo:

Bros What is the present mileage on your car grin grin

Next time please don't rush when buying a car.. All the dealers talk of somebody coming to pay na bobo sweet talk.
Most of the issues on your car would have been detected during a test drive..
I pray you won't learn an expensive lesson.

Do as Gazzuzz said.. Disconnect the battery terminal for some seconds, drive around, when check engine light comes back, run a scan, collect the code and post here.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

You know when your money for car complete.. E go dey ginger you grin, especially when the dealer say another customer is coming to pay for the car grin
I am talking from experience, I was once in his shoes.

Na the next morning for house I see the strange welding on car frame & all the telltale signs angry angry

Share your experience.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Gazzuzz, have you ever purchased a bad vehicle?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
deyeancah:

Want to encourage you that majority of us made the mistake.
But you will learn a lot from the experience.
You may end up selling the vehicle cheap but your next car would be better.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CarGuidNG: 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
deyeancah:
I pray so too. Thanks. Please where did you get the car details. Can I check it out myself. Thanks once again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7892681_img20181003wa0009_jpeg92eaf2d2ca90bb3dc1301a565951f9a6

https:///+2347011116171

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:35am On Oct 22, 2018
HRtechnique:

Gazzuzz, have you ever purchased a bad vehicle?

yes.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:35am On Oct 22, 2018
Oga gazzuzz weldone boss. My ford focus st 170 is slightly emitting black smoke and hence consuming more fuel please what could have gone wrong sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 6:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2018
deyeancah:

Most times.. If a car was bought off auction, a simple google search of the VIN would bring up the information but if you want a more comprehensive detail of the car history.. You have to pay for such services
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Oga gazzuzz weldone boss. My ford focus st 170 is slightly emitting black smoke and hence consuming more fuel please what could have gone wrong sir?

scan and post codes here.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

scan and post codes here.
okay sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by computerglobal(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2018
HRtechnique:

Boss assist with this VIN: 2HGES16485H561034

Make An Informed Decision With Our Comprehensive Vehicle Report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///send?phone=2348060365068

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by computerglobal(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2018
deyeancah:

Make An Informed Decision With Our Comprehensive Vehicle Report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///send?phone=2348060365068

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mknigeriagreat: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Gazz man, morning bro. A Peugeot 407 fan connected directly what's your take on it? The fan comes up immediately I crank the car. Heard so many stories about the fan thing to always be on the factory fitted state. Thanks man.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Newbreed2018: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2018
@GAZZUZ, i got a guy's number
dat sells parts on ur thread, Uche. Plz i want to order for some parts frm him to b sent to PH on pay b4 delivery.
Plz is d guy trustworthy?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by deyeancah(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please house where can I get my car scan around ogba. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by opomulero(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
good day all,
please who can sell me the weatherstrip of honda accord eod 2003. the front passager and rear passenger side (that chrome linning tha has rubber that stops water from entering the door when u wind up)
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by solutionboy: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good day sir. Recently in a moving traffic all of a sudden I noticed my engine just started vibrating and consequently went off. I tried starting back but it wouldn't so I sent for a mechanic. After several hours engine still didnt run well and vibration and quenching still persisted. I later ran a scan and the ffg codes was displayed P0108, P0102, P2184, P0113, P0118, P2649. The mechanic said that the catalyst is blocked and for that reason he removed the blocked catalyst that is inside the cylinder and the vibration stopped and engine became ok. ,problem now is that I have to get a new complete catalyst or I take the cylinder to Ladipo for them to cut it open and put a catalyst inside as suggested by the mechanic. So please which is better for fuel efficiency, buying a new one or tokunbo or taking it to Ladipo market to instal a catalyst inside the cylinder
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sheelay(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Boss pls is 2005 volvo xc90 reliabl. Thanks
Sorry, Oga GAZZUZZ.... I have the 2.5T 2005 xc90 for sale.... Toks, accident free, VIN report is available....
Kindly call 08028954477 or 08035218309. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Newbreed2018:
@GAZZUZ, i got a guy's number
dat sells parts on ur thread, Uche. Plz i want to order for some parts frm him to b sent to PH on pay b4 delivery.
Plz is d guy trustworthy?

I throw numbers on this thread for part suppliers I have worked with and I currently work with. I will be unable to answer this question as it bears too much weight. You are on your own.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Gazz man, morning bro. A Peugeot 407 fan connected directly what's your take on it? The fan comes up immediately I crank the car. Heard so many stories about the fan thing to always be on the factory fitted state. Thanks man.

That car no get head sad

But better to follow factory specs to avoid problems in future.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mknigeriagreat: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

That car no get head sad

But better to follow factory specs to avoid problems in future.

Aiiy man. But it has bn behaving extremely well I won't lie you. And I avoided the auto got the manual. I just like the beauty of the ride truth be told.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Aiiy man. But it has bn behaving extremely well I won't lie you. And I avoided the auto got the manual. I just like the beauty of the ride truth be told.

you have the Aak1 spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.