Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613887 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mknigeriagreat: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you have the Aak1 spirit

Lol. I will revert the cooling system back to factory settings. You know I stay up north we don't have issues with Peugeot most of the times since we have some reasonably good kazeems over here. The magic is treat your kazeem well and don't follow your kazeem to buy parts. I just drop a word of buy original part you collected 5000 naira that should have been 3000 naira for me. And shikena. Thanks for your input boss.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Lol. I will revert the cooling system back to factory settings. You know I stay up north we don't have issues with Peugeot most of the times since we have some reasonably good kazeems over here. The magic is treat your kazeem well and don't follow your kazeem to buy parts. I just drop a word of buy original part you collected 5000 naira that should have been 3000 naira for me. And shikena. Thanks for your input boss.

North. Good roads, no floods, good mechanics. You can manage a peugeot favorably. I owned a D8 and a D9 when I was in the north.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Autotekpro: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2018
deyeancah:
Please house where can I get my car scan around ogba. Thanks

Hello sir,
Autotekpro can meet you up to scan your car.
You can contact us on 09092156805
Or
On Twitter @autotekpro
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Zachxolan(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2018
Oga Gazzuz, between 2003 Toyota camry and 2003 Toyota Avalon, which would you prefer?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mknigeriagreat: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

North. Good roads, no floods, good mechanics. You can manage a peugeot favorably. I owned a D8 and a D9 when I was in the north.

One of these days, I will personally gift you a peugeot 407 EW12 manual drive with 7 gears plus reverse gear. An MOU of you will never sell it for two years must be signed before the dash. One day soonest.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

One of these days, I will personally gift you a peugeot 407 EW12 manual drive with 7 gears plus reverse gear. An MOU of you will never sell it for two years must be signed before the dash. One day soonest.

Can't wait for that day, I can't refuse free car o!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Zachxolan(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Zachxolan:
Oga Gazzuz, between 2003 Toyota camry and 2003 Toyota Avalon, which would you prefer?
Still expecting your answer o.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Zachxolan:

No basis for comparison, the avalon is a better build.

But for personal preference, I would rather drive a shorter car.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
deyeancah:
Long Story. Will do that tomorrow.

How far your car??
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Please gift him a an abused peugeot grin grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mknigeriagreat: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
thebigkendo:

Please gift him a an abused peugeot grin grin grin

Gaz na good person I wouldn't want to add to his problem of cars. I will send a sound one to him.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by deyeancah(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Been busy not scanned yet and today is gone too. Before week end sha I go scan am. Thanks
thebigkendo:

How far your car??
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Gaz na good person I wouldn't want to add to his problem of cars. I will send a sound one to him.

Uncle don't mind this my village people, pls continue with your good thoughts wink

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NobleEngineer(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hi Gazzuzz, is it ever possible for a fan that is still in it's factory settings (not abused), to start up when engine is started?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Does Chief Gazzuzz feel like fixing air conditioner and oil change on a 2002 4Runner? Amongst other nagging thing like adjustable steering column that won’t adjust anymore angry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I see your plans, let me catch ur accord, I will abuse it angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8003215_7733368ababysqueezingherfacejpeg463099ffcc3d11026545076ed43fed74_jpeg_jpeg4d8105317cbb437600e3d4650ffa2679

grin grin grin I cover my accord with blood of Mobil 1 AFS
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
NobleEngineer:
Hi Gazzuzz, is it ever possible for a fan that is still in it's factory settings (not abused), to start up when engine is started?

Very possible.. 2006 Honda Accord
Scenario 1:
-On a very hot sunny day in Lekki traffic
-After waiting for over 10 minutes
-Put off engine
-3 minutes later traffic moved
-Start car, fan ran immediately engine came on.

Scenario 2: Failing ECT2 sensor, Cooling Fan was starting with the Key at On position

Could also be an electrical problem like a defective relay or thermistor switch
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NobleEngineer(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Thanks, car is a Peugeot 206 TU5JP4, one morning, while on my way to work, the fan came up on its own but when I checked my temp guage, temperature was just hitting 70'C.Today it bursted my bubbles my coming up with the engine.

thebigkendo:

Very possible.. 2006 Honda Accord
Scenario 1:
-On a very hot sunny day in Lekki traffic
-After waiting for over 10 minutes
-Put off engine
-3 minutes later traffic moved
-Start car, fan ran immediately engine came on.

Scenario 2: Failing ECT2 sensor, Cooling Fan was starting with the Key at On position

Could also be an electrical problem like a defective relay or thermistor switch
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
NobleEngineer:

Under what conditions?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
NobleEngineer:

Thanks, car is a Peugeot 206 TU5JP4, one morning, while on my way to work, the fan came up on its own but when I checked my temp guage, temperature was just hitting 70'C.Today it bursted my bubbles my coming up with the engine.

Since its a peugeot you have a faulty CTS or a partial contact with CTS.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Does Chief Gazzuzz feel like fixing air conditioner and oil change on a 2002 4Runner? Amongst other nagging thing like adjustable steering column that won’t adjust anymore angry

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is fearing abuse. is the air conditioning and suspension previously abused?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
deyeancah:
Please house where can I get my car scan around ogba. Thanks

https://maps.google.com/?cid=6875435925006525965
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Alexkene:
Hi Boss,

I use a 2012 Honda Accord Crosstour

I think the oil is due for replacement, as it is
Indicating on my dashboard that Oil life is 5%

The number written on the cover of my engine oil tank is SAE 0W-20

I used this to service the last time, but I had to drive to Oyingbo to look for it.

Now I need an oil change, I went to the nearest Mobil in VI here and I was offered a different Oil, they said it would serve the same purpose.

Now my question is, can I use what they are offering? Will is spoil my engine?

Or should I just look for the SAE 0W-20 and use?

Thanks

Thanks for the patronage.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
jidabod:
Dear Gazzuzz,

The exhaust system of my Honda 2007DC is bad and I plan fixing it.

Checks done revealed that the present exhaust system is made in Ladipo. Hence, 02 sensors have been bypassed.

Kindly help with an estimated cost to get this fixed at 6.64270 3.33477.

Thanks to revert.

Unresolved. Visit. https://maps.google.com/?cid=6875435925006525965 or call.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is fearing abuse. is the air conditioning and suspension previously abused?

Are you seriously asking if a naija used “Jeep” was previously abused? cheesy

Maybe I should let Timfakay be the guinea pig grin

I think you’re set up more for newer cars. Do you have space to store it for me for a week?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
chuuxxy:
My Oga, my Honda accord 05 V6 key wont open lock from a distance.... i have to come pretty close to the drivers door before it can unlock... changed the battery, still same.... some times it works well from a distance and most times u have to go so close to the door (as in very very close) before d remote can unlock the door.... please whats d cause and possible fix??

Weak transmitter. Reprogram another FOB. Should solve problem
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Weak transmitter. Reprogram another FOB. Should solve problem

Could the antenna/wiring be unplugged/damaged?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Are you seriously asking if a naija used “Jeep” was previously abused? cheesy

Maybe I should let Timfakay be the guinea pig grin

I think you’re set up more for newer cars. Do you have space to store it for me for a week?

Will it involve meeting you?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Could the antenna/wiring be unplugged/damaged?

possible very possible. But most times when you open up FOBs there's always a lot of corrosion from liquid incursion.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Will it involve meeting you?

Yes. My driver will drop off and I’ll pick up a week later personally.

I’ll hit you up on WhatsApp grin

PS: For topic, I’ll do at least an oil change.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
AmandaLuv:
sir plz dis is my last question, is the exhaust manifold catalytic converter responsible for P0420 so i can replace it? I just want to be sure of d cat responsible b4 replacing.
I wish to inform u dat my vehicle was checked today and it had no leak.

I'm going back 10pages to see there's a lot I skipped.

Your car is equipped with how many O2 sensors?

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.