Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (618116 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
colonelanthony:
Thanks Gazzuzz for saving me the money for another engine. I was the one that called you cos my car was making some loud buzzing sound when I rev up. The mechanics here told me there is no solution other than buying another engine. As you advised, I was able to get someone to fix the balance shaft and it works fine now.
Many thanks.
Tony.

Congrats sir, this is my phone number 08033910382 it is mtn wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
jeraw:
Good day Sir,

Please how much does 2007 Kia Rio (Dana Spec) toks or new Engine cost?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by THOP: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oga gazzuzz, I don come again o. Please how do I know that an engine has been ringed? Awaiting your response sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
THOP:
Oga gazzuzz, I don come again o. Please how do I know that an engine has been ringed? Awaiting your response sir.

there is no way.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babniyen(m): 1:03am On Mar 05, 2019
AXYZ:

So sorry for the loss bro. What could have caused it?
I have no idea. Oil lamp was flashing, had it serviced still flashing assumed it was bad. Sunday morning getting set for church lamp on, I put in oil, 3km later temp went to 100% stopped engine gone. Gazzuz abeg how much is the engine..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Timbuktu14(m): 2:15am On Mar 05, 2019
oriented247:
thanks but how should i look out for big daddy camry
Gazzuzz is your best bet.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by THOP: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

there is no way.
So how do i know a good engine?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 6:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Greetings boss, please do u have an idea where in lagos I can purchase original toyota long life engine coolant,(premixed). Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DUNKA(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2019
Please kindly interpret the attached codes for a Mitsubishi outlander 2005 model.

Regards

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2019
THOP:

So how do i know a good engine?

In the words of ogbona my spare part dealer... nah motor go confirm am grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2019
DUNKA:
Please kindly interpret the attached codes for a Mitsubishi outlander 2005 model.

Regards

These are all body codes. Nothing engine or transmission related.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by THOP: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2019
angry
GAZZUZZ:

In the word of ogbona my spare part dealer... nah motor go confirm am grin
grin grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 735i(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2019
Hi Gazzuzz. Please would you know if Honda rectified the lower arm problem in the 2014 Accord?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2019
Boss Gazzuz,

Please give me a reason not to buy a 2008 Honda Accord tokunbo

I've used Toyotas all through and they've served me well. my choice is between 2008 camry and 2008 accord. i think the camry is too basic and ugly...

Please respond...

thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pawpaw82(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2019
Hi Gazzuzz, I recently saw a Mercedes Benz 190e 1.8 auto gear on this trend Nig used, and am thinking of getting it for day to day running pls what is ur take on Dis sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Milito: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Milito:
Hello Oga GAZZUZZ

I replaced Honda Accord 1998 tranny and the replacement started leaking oil after a while. Unfortunately, I only noticed this after 2 months. The mechanic replaced the seal but the issue continued.

Later, they said it was the shaft cup at one end that was causing it. I spent some additional money but the issue persists. They later said its from inside the gear.

Please I want to know if the issue can actually be repaired or the transmission is gone for good. What do you think sir?

Oga GAZZUZZ how far?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
735i:
Hi Gazzuzz. Please would you know if Honda rectified the lower arm problem in the 2014 Accord?

There was never a problem.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Milito:

Oga GAZZUZZ how far?

omo e go hard me as I no de there.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
pawpaw82:
Hi Gazzuzz, I recently saw a Mercedes Benz 190e 1.8 auto gear on this trend Nig used, and am thinking of getting it for day to day running pls what is ur take on Dis sir?

It's a very old car, not worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
lexini:
Boss Gazzuz,

Please give me a reason not to buy a 2008 Honda Accord tokunbo

I've used Toyotas all through and they've served me well. my choice is between 2008 camry and 2008 accord. i think the camry is too basic and ugly...

Please respond...

thanks

2008 camry.

Engine will burn oil if I4
Transmission is the legendary 13pin with failure issues.
A/c is legendary for failure.

You are better of with the 2010 camry I4.

The 2008 accord is perfect if you get a good one (I4 2.4 liter only)

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pawpaw82(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
[Thanks bro, Weldon sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pawpaw82(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thanks a lot.
GAZZUZZ:

It's a very old car, not worth the stress.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ndidibabe(f): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

2008 camry.

I have a 2007 model of the Camry. The Engine is bad. Makes a weird nose when i rev it when parked. It smokes heavily when first started in the morrning. It hesitates when i drive it but it is still moving. I need to change the engine, i guess. Also the AC doesn't function anymore. Please how much will these cost me?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
honourable gazzuzz good afternoon sir, please what can cause an Hyundai accent 2006 model with an electronic power to be so free.... The steering is too free and all the ball joints, inner tie rod are was changed 3months ago. But I just noticed that the steering feels very free presently and mechanic are suggesting I change the complete steering rack . Please sir what culprit of these problem .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
ndidibabe:
I have a 2007 model of the Camry. The Engine is bad. Makes a weird nose when i rev it when parked. It smokes heavily when first started in the morrning. It hesitates when i drive it but it is still moving. I need to change the engine, i guess. Also the AC doesn't function anymore. Please how much will these cost me?

properly ~700-800k

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
SteveUg:
honourable gazzuzz good afternoon sir, please what can cause an Hyundai accent 2006 model with an electronic power to be so free.... The steering is too free and all the ball joints, inner tie rod are was changed 3months ago. But I just noticed that the steering feels very free presently and mechanic are suggesting I change the complete steering rack . Please sir what culprit of these problem .

I do not understand the term free

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I do not understand the term free
. I really don't know how to explain it, but it feels too soft than before... It's just spinning too much and there excessive light , no even a single bit of resistance like before... A single finger can turn the steering a the way to end ... If it were before I feel my steering when I handle it but right I dont feel like I'm holding my at all I feel its moving on it on and there is excessive response on the steering
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
thanks Gazzuz!

GAZZUZZ:

2008 camry.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ndidibabe(f): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

properly ~700-800k
Gobe
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chidiidika(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oga GAZZUZZ....i drive a Toyota Corona PRemio 2.0l,
recently the car started issues like when its on Park...it will idle normally, but when its engaged in either R or D it tends to stall without revving till u rev above 2000rpmlike ....
OBD SCan was performed no Error codes atall....the Guy suspected Fuel pump...noway...plugs noway...ignition cables no way....
now they told me to drive my car like that ...saying it might correct itself hence no error code was found and the engine timing is ok...
PLS HELP
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
SteveUg:
. I really don't know how to explain it, but it feels too soft than before... It's just spinning too much and there excessive light , no even a single bit of resistance like before... A single finger can turn the steering a the way to end ... If it were before I feel my steering when I handle it but right I dont feel like I'm holding my at all I feel its moving on it on and there is excessive response on the steering

the electronic steering is supposed to stiffen with increased speeds for safety reasons. For some reason your steering is not doing that. Scan the steering module for errors.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
chidiidika:
Oga GAZZUZZ....i drive a Toyota Corona PRemio 2.0l,
recently the car started issues like when its on Park...it will idle normally, but when its engaged in either R or D it tends to stall without revving till u rev above 2000rpmlike ....
OBD SCan was performed no Error codes atall....the Guy suspected Fuel pump...noway...plugs noway...ignition cables no way....
now they told me to drive my car like that ...saying it might correct itself hence no error code was found and the engine timing is ok...
PLS HELP

what year is your vehicle?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.