Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (618206 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abdullateef99: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

If you rightly replaced the correct O2 sensor and it is not defective then you have a defective engine ecu

Ok.
What's the next step please?
Also, how bad can driving with a defective ECU be?
and pls what's the solution?
And how much does it cost?
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Abdullateef99:

Ok.
What's the next step please?
Also, how bad can driving with a defective ECU be?
and pls what's the solution?
And how much does it cost?
Thanks

confirm the sensor is working fine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Abdullateef99:
Good evening Mr. GAZZUZZ
I have a 2009 Toyota Camry I4 (2AZ-FE)
My car has been throwing code P0138 (Oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2 high voltage) about some weeks now.
I've changed the oxygen Sensor but I'm still getting the code.

Please Help!

Wrong one replaced
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sammiejr(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

paint it bright pink.

grin grin Haba mana!
Baba, epp your guy nah Jor....mabinu
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oriented247(m): 5:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Sir Gazzuzz, cant i get an 03/04 corolla for 1.5m toks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by FabioPeter: 6:19am On Mar 11, 2019
Hello Gazzuzz,

I have the a problem with my ‘09 highlander fan. It comes on intermittently hours after the ignition is off. This started after AC technician changed from auto to manual. He connected the fan directly and bypassed the control when troubleshooting my tripping AC.
I insisted he changed back to default a few weeks later but the fan wouldn’t work again except on direct. I have changed my compressor and the AC works well now but the radiator fan still starts intermittently hours after I switch off my ignition.

I need help.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:21am On Mar 11, 2019
oriented247:
Sir Gazzuzz, cant i get an 03/04 corolla for 1.5m toks

NOO
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:22am On Mar 11, 2019
FabioPeter:

Hello Gazzuzz,

I have the a problem with my ‘09 highlander fan. It comes on intermittently hours after the ignition is off. This started after AC technician changed from auto to manual. He connected the fan directly and bypassed the control when troubleshooting my tripping AC.
I insisted he changed back to default a few weeks later but the fan wouldn’t work again except on direct. I have changed my compressor and the AC works well now but the radiator fan still starts intermittently hours after I switch off my ignition.

I need help.

sorry I cannot help remotely
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

sorry I cannot help remotely

Make I borrow you

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kollykolly: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2019
kollykolly:
I noticed my Toyota Camry 2004 XLE consumes no fuel at 3 miles per litre but when I scanned it said faulty O2 sensor front one which I changed but it now consumes 4.5 miles per litre all within city as I have not tried highway. My other problem is that I don't know if the mileage is in Km or Miles but I was told is in miles. A clue on how to know if it is in miles or Km will be appreciated as well. Thanks Dr. Gazzuz
Please oga Gazzuz advise me on this
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kollykolly: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2019
kollykolly:
Dear Dr. Engr. Saviour Gazzuz,
I am just running into this now. Please I am using a 2004 Toyota Camry XLE. I bought as a Nigerian used. First the AC worked fine but now it shakes when I on the AC but works fine when I am on highway even though the engine works with strains.The engine finally stops when I brake especially in traffic or while doing a turning. Please help me I can hardly survive a car without AC. Thanks in advance for your useful Advise.

NB: I have scanned the car with wrong timing codes but after fixing the timing this problem persists. I have taken it to different mechanics and AC techs but they were all giving conflicting opinions ranging from faculty compressor to incompatible compressor. Please safe my soul.
Please advise me on this
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abdullateef99: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

confirm the sensor is working fine.

The sensor is working, I even replaced it with 2 different sensors.
Same thing.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abdullateef99: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2019
radautoworks:

Wrong one replaced

I've replaced both sensor 1 and 2.
Still same issue
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Abdullateef99:

The sensor is working, I even replaced it with 2 different sensors.
Same thing.

confirm voltage to heater circuit. The positive will pulsate while the negative will be steady.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Electrician4Hire: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Good afternoon boss Gazzuz,

I want to buy a car for a brother to working with on Uber. The guy don stay house too much. Which would you recommend between Honda City 2006 and Honda Civic 2005?

I don't have budget for a Corolla
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
Josiah360:
Good afternoon boss Gazzuz,

I want to buy a car for a brother to working with on Uber. The guy don stay house too much. Which would you recommend between Honda City 2006 and Honda Civic 2005?

I don't have budget for a Corolla

I would pick the honda city 2006. But better still find the corrola 03-07.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Thanks all the same Boss

GAZZUZZ:

sadly I don't know how to respond sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nemadfsyahooc: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hello sir. Pls is it advisable to drive a car with broken ignition coil connector?. Ignition wire harness connected directly to the coil head. Using black cellotape to wrap round the naked aluminium wire to avoid contact

L
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
nemadfsyahooc:
Hello sir. Pls is it advisable to drive a car with broken ignition coil connector?. Ignition wire harness connected directly to the coil head. Using black cellotape to wrap round the naked aluminium wire to avoid contact

L

what do you think? Just enter market and buy the coil harness and reattach properly.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

what do you think? Just enter market and buy the coil harness and reattach properly.

grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DUNKA(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Kindly advise a good scanner for personal use and where I can source it.

Nagode
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2019
DUNKA:
Kindly advise a good scanner for personal use and where I can source it.

Nagode

Maquest ogba. They have a wide range of scanners. It is your pocket that will determine. 0810 098 1296
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AXYZ: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

try another battery when hot. If it starts replace battery.

For overheating if you have been using water of over 1 year replace the radiator and use toyota coolant.

Boss, all the points you raised were valid.
I've bought a new battery. My radiator was leaking but I have repaired and washed it. I've added coolant and I think I'm ok for now.

Once again, thanks sir.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I would pick the honda city 2006. But better still find the corrola 03-07.

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by reechest: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ Please the above highlighted Metre was reading on my car lexus Es330 2005 when I bought it.. But it's no longer reading now and my car has a check engine warning.. What could be wrong Doc..

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
reechest:
GAZZUZZ Please the above highlighted Metre was reading on my car lexus Es330 2005 when I bought it.. But it's no longer reading now and my car has a check engine warning.. What could be wrong Doc..

9.1mpg. Meaning car is consuming
1gallon of fuel every 9.1miles. (Not very healthy for your pocket)

Scan the car and post the codes read.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eyeview: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Gazzuzz,
I have this car, anytime I use it, by the time I park it, the radiator will be boiling till it calms down much later. The fans are working though
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2019
eyeview:
Gazzuzz,
I have this car, anytime I use it, by the time I park it, the radiator will be boiling till it calms down much later. The fans are working though

It's normal for suzuki.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by frebor(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

It's normal for suzuki.

Good day, please I have a '99 Avalon with a 1MZ-FE engine. There's a clicking sound from the engine bay when the ignition is turned off and the key removed, it doesn't make the sound if the key is still in the ignition.

On checking it out, the EFI relay in the fuse box is the culprit. I bought another relay but it's the same issue.

The sound stops if I take my time to gently switch the ignition off. Last election weekend, I must have forgotten so it killed the battery by Monday morning.

Today it took about 4 times to get get the engine running, it shuts down immediately after starting (the immobilizer I think).

Have you had any experience with this and possible solution?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
frebor:

Good day, please I have a '99 Avalon with a 1MZ-FE engine. There's a clicking sound from the engine bay when the ignition is turned off and the key removed, it doesn't make the sound if the key is still in the ignition.

On checking it out, the EFI relay in the fuse box is the culprit. I bought another relay but it's the same issue.

The sound stops if I take my time to gently switch the ignition off. Last election weekend, I must have forgotten so it killed the battery by Monday morning.

Today it took about 4 times to get get the engine running, it shuts down immediately after starting (the immobilizer I think).

Have you had any experience with this and possible solution?

cause and effect. You are currently looking in the wrong place. The relay is doing its job (relaying a message) find the instructor.

What relay is clicking? Issues like this will most likely start from under the dashboard area. You will need a skilled automobile electrician.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oriented247(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
good afternoon sir. i want to ask if buying Toyota verso is preferred to a Toyota siena?

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.