Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614034 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ghidey:
bro, my Honda Eod can't Rev more pass 3 .it jerks on 3 drops to 2k/mins.
it started after I changed the gasket..pls help .08028266988.regards

sadly a lot could be wrong. A scan will help, but proper diagnosis is key.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Emperoh(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gazzuzz,

Wehdone Sah!

Your advice on P0014, 2011 Hyundai Elantra

Just took delivery and got this code. Some rattle at start up and it goes away after a while.

Kindly share contacts if you have, where In can buy Hyundai SP-IV ATF.

Cheers
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Emperoh:
Gazzuzz,

Wehdone Sah!

Your advice on P0014, 2011 Hyundai Elantra

Just took delivery and got this code. Some rattle at start up and it goes away after a while.

Kindly share contacts if you have, where In can buy Hyundai SP-IV ATF.

Cheers

possible sludge problem, causing variable timing solenoid valve to get stuck.

Possible engine had a history of overheating, and when assembled timing chain not installed properly.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lymelyte(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
I bought fuel,after buying, I was about to move,this sign started showing.. please what is the solution?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jagermeister(m): 12:29am On Jun 27, 2017
gazzuz:

Call me, I have a temp solution. 08033910382

There's a saying 'being a human being is different from being human'.. I hope I got that right.

Some people are genuinely good and humanitarian.

From the originally quoted message, he asked me to call him.

And guys... He's offered me a 1az-fe block... FOR FREE... An engine!!!

And that I can come and pick it up from his garage and have it transported to Ibadan when I can make it to Lagos.

Whether the procedure works or not, it doesn't matter... The gesture alone is all that matters to me and I owe him all gratitude. The attempt at helping is key!

I'm sincerely not patronising him with this message.. This is straight outta da heart.

I'll keep everyone updated.

16 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2017
lymelyte:
I bought fuel,after buying, I was about to move,this sign started showing.. please what is the solution?

it means there is a malfunction on your power train. Scan vehicle
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lymelyte(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

it means there is a malfunction on your power train. Scan vehicle
ok.. I will scan.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bigtalla(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good day GAZZUZZ.
I own a Toyota Camry 2007 XLE 3.5Litres V6 Engine (2GRFE) 22 pin
Chassis Number : 4TIBK46K97U017641
When I engage the gear in REVERSE or DRIVE, there is a delay of about 3-5seconds before engaging. Also, while driving, gear selection is sluggish and erratic.
I did a comprehensive scan and got the P0748 error code.
I decided to change the gearbox entirely, but I was billed 750k for a 'Belgium' gearbox. I can't afford that right now. A mechanic said I could buy a 13pin and do a conversion from 22pin to 13pin. He assures me it would work perfectly.
This is a cheaper option an seriously considering. Kindly advise.

Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by krisrock(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
bigtalla:
Good day GAZZUZZ.
When I engage the gear in REVERSE or DRIVE, there is a delay of about 3-5seconds before engaging. Also, while driving, gear selection is sluggish and erratic.
I decided to change the gearbox entirely, but I was billed 750k for a 'Belgium' gearbox. I can't afford that right now. A mechanic said I could buy a 13pin and do a conversion from 22pin to 13pin. He assures me it would work perfectly.

Thank you

Before jumping to buying stuff that will cost alot of money. What has been the history of changing your transmission oil? You can start by checking the level of the transmission fluid and if the oil is very black instead of the normal reddish color. This could easily be fixed by flushing and replacing transmission fluid or not. Its better to always go from very easy to complex. I personally will avoid anything about conversion. The 'e go work am' mentality is not advisable. Oga Gazzuzz over to you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bigtalla(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
krisrock:

Before jumping to buying stuff that will cost alot of money. What has been the history of changing your transmission oil? You can start by checking the level of the transmission fluid and if the oil is very black instead of the normal reddish color. This could easily be fixed by flushing and replacing transmission fluid or not. Its better to always go from very easy to complex. I personally will avoid anything about conversion. The 'e go work am' mentality is not advisable. Oga Gazzuzz over to you
Thank you for your response.
This problem started after I changed my ATF. I think a wrong oil spec was used. How can this oil be flushed and replaced? Also, can you recommend the right oil to be used after the flushing. A different mechanic said WS ATF can be used.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
bigtalla:
Good day GAZZUZZ.

Thank you

It will work, but Sadly the gear shifts will not be as usual, there will be a lot of abnormal movement.

My suggestion, sell car as it is, and get another vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Emperoh(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bros,

Can you refer me to Hyundai parts seller in Ladipo.

I need brake disc and the SP-IV ATF
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bigtalla(m): 12:14am On Jun 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

It will work, but Sadly the gear shifts will not be as usual, there will be a lot of abnormal movement.

My suggestion, sell car as it is, and get another vehicle.
Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MegaGuy: 12:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Gaz pls can I get a new engine and gear for my 2002 pathfinder? It came into naija in 2010 with 108,000 mileage. You can imagine how many miles now. Pls help for best advice
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:25am On Jun 28, 2017
MegaGuy:
Gaz pls can I get a new engine and gear for my 2002 pathfinder? It came into naija in 2010 with 108,000 mileage. You can imagine how many miles now. Pls help for best advice

Yes you can.

2010-2017 is just 7years, there are still 25year old cars moving without any issues.

Are you replacing engine just because of high mileage?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Emperoh:
Bros,

Can you refer me to Hyundai parts seller in Ladipo.

I need brake disc and the SP-IV ATF

You can get the parts in Gudu na
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lymelyte(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Bros gazzuzz, what do you have to say about the color of the transmission oil? Still good or due for change?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2017
lymelyte:
Bros gazzuzz, what do you have to say about the color of the transmission oil? Still good or due for change?

Looks ok
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by banky3w(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2017
bigtalla:
Good day GAZZUZZ.

Thank you
Please oga Gazzuzz, can you enlighten us on what the code means and the bolded price of the toks gearbox? Can it be true?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lymelyte(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Looks ok
ok sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by banky3w(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Got it through Gazzuzz recommendation......... Might just be simple as this but can it lead to changing the gearbox totally? If the price is this high, I might as well stay away from the 2010 XLE V6 I wanna buy in a few month's. Gazzuzz said it's a good idea.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Hybrid600: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2017
banky3w:
Got it through Gazzuzz recommendation......... Might just be simple as this but can it lead to changing the gearbox totally? If the price is this high, I might as well stay away from the 2010 XLE V6 I wanna buy in a few month's. Gazzuzz said it's a good idea.

Already exPeriencing same ish with 2010 V6 camry 22 pin gearbox...
was told a new transmission will cost about 720k. this was about 2 months ago... I just wash and use trampoline cover the car first..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Emperoh(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2017
kingreign:

You can get the parts in Gudu na

Car is in Lagos.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Emperoh:

Car is in Lagos.
okay.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by apexquest(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Pls chief Gazzuzz, which would u recommend for us between Toyota corolla 2007 and Honda accord 2005 ? ??

(both are manual transmission tokunbor sir)
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by banky3w(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hybrid600:

Already exPeriencing same ish with 2010 V6 camry 22 pin gearbox...
was told a new transmission will cost about 720k. this was about 2 months ago... I just wash and use trampoline cover the car first..
Is the 4cyl counterpart as costly as that? Abi make i kukuma forget about the car?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hedrez: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mr Gazzuz, (1) I drive a Honda Accord 03 but recently, i noticed the gear malfunction by not selecting properly. Mostly if i put on A/C in traffick, it will engage but forcefully transmit with high jack to next. (2) Is there other ATF to service this accord transmission apart from ATF DW1?
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by herrlekan(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Gazzuzz, where and how much can I get the headlamps of Hyundai accent 2009 model at Ladipo?Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Hybrid600: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
banky3w:

Is the 4cyl counterpart as costly as that? Abi make i kukuma forget about the car?

I don't think so. V4 might be 13pin and won't be as costly as the V6 22pin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
apexquest:
Pls chief Gazzuzz, which would u recommend for us between Toyota corolla 2007 and Honda accord 2005 ? ??

(both are manual transmission tokunbor sir)

Private or commercial use? What is the engine size of the honda?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
herrlekan:
Gazzuzz, where and how much can I get the headlamps of Hyundai accent 2009 model at Ladipo?Thanks.

35k 08033333804
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by herrlekan(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

35k 08033333804

Thanks Chief

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.