Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614956 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by icu4: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Hello boss.. I'm on the verge of buying a Toyota avalon 2007 (toks) . I intend to use for normal work - home commute... Based on your experience what will be your advice
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:50am On Nov 29, 2020
icu4:

Hello boss.. I'm on the verge of buying a Toyota avalon 2007 (toks) . I intend to use for normal work - home commute... Based on your experience what will be your advice

nice ride, you will enjoy it
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:56am On Nov 29, 2020
AmandaLuv:
OK. Will u buy the engine with humility? Car still runs smooth with AC

Cases like this, i evaluate entire vehicle, pay for it and arrogantly take it apart.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:57am On Nov 29, 2020
seunoj:

I get panel beater wey dey craze. They will fix it. Let me know u r interested.

That it can be done, does not mean it should be done.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abdomox: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Good day Gazzuzz,

I have a 2006 Sienna running fine without a thermostat. But the driver allowed the gasket to blow due to overheating.

My Mechanic re-surfaced the Cylinder and put a new gasket. The car is still overheating while in traffic, but runs well when driving on highway.

While driving, the check engine light started blinking. When scanned, P0301, P0303 and P0057 were the codes showing. After replacing oil seal and Injector Nozzle of cylinder 1 and 3, codes P0301 and P0303 disappeared. Still, the car is still overheating.

The only code showing now is P0057

Things done: Changed Fan, Changed radiator, replaced most hoses, Replaced plugs & 1 Nozzle, Serviced other Nozzles.

Please what can be the cause of the overheating in traffic after all these repairs.

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Edunwa302(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

You should check fuel pressure on fuel rail, not directly from the pump . On fuel rail you should get ~50psi (3.5bar)which should hold steady irrespective of duration.

If you are getting 140psi (~9bars) on fuel rail you will have a leak on all injectors and injectors would be damaged by now.
The pump was removed from tank and pressure checked it wasnt on the rail I ll go tomorrow to check on rail I guess it's under the engine hood I can find the rail and I doubt if they have the tool to check from the rail here but I'll check tomorrow.
Thank you so much
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abdomox:
Good day Gazzuzz,

I have a 2006 Sienna running fine without a thermostat. But the driver allowed the gasket to blow due to overheating.

My Mechanic re-surfaced the Cylinder and put a new gasket. The car is still overheating while in traffic, but runs well when driving on highway.

While driving, the check engine light started blinking. When scanned, P0301, P0303 and P0057 were the codes showing. After replacing oil seal and Injector Nozzle of cylinder 1 and 3, codes P0301 and P0303 disappeared. Still, the car is still overheating.

Things done: Changed Fan, Changed radiator, replaced most hoses, Replaced plugs & 1 Nozzle, Serviced other Nozzles.

Please what can be the cause of the overheating in traffic after all these repairs.

Thanks.

Do you buy a brand new radiator?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abdomox: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Do you buy a brand new radiator?

Yes. New Radiator was bought alongside Tokunbo fan
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abdomox:

Yes. New Radiator was bought alongside Tokunbo fan

Abdomox:
Good day Gazzuzz,

Thanks.

Any hesitation or dragging?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abdomox: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

None at all. Drives well
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abdomox: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Observed this bubbling on the radiator

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abdomox:

Observed this bubbling on the radiator

3mz engine or 2Gr.

If you have excessive bubbles the head gasket is damaged
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abdomox: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

3mz engine or 2Gr.

If you have excessive bubbles the head gasket is damaged

The engine is 3MZ-FE.

Just changed the head gasket. What could damage it again? Or was it not properly done?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abdomox:

The engine is 3MZ-FE.

Just changed the head gasket. What could damage it again? Or was it not properly done?

It will not be the first time
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abdomox: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

It will not be the first time

This is the 2nd time in 4 weeks the head gaskets were changed.

I am curious if the mechanic did not fix it very well, or there's something spoiling the head gaskets after fixing. Kindly advise.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mrsdaniel: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Faulty O2 sensor Bank2 Sensor1 (in front close to the radiator area) , you should replace it.

Thanks for the advice. I will change it & observe
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dljbd1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
@GAZZUZZ

Hi Boss,

Please I have the following codes showing up on my scanner. Its a gear issue that made me get the Bluetooth scanner.

The gear slips when changing to 2 and wouldn't shift up until I off and on the car before it engages normal but starts the crazy after like 10mins. It has been really frustrating.

It started after I serviced the gear sometime in July with another transmission fluid (can't remember the name). At a point, the D began to blink then I decided to revert to DW1 about a month ago after doing some online research. I plan to drain 2litres out and replace with DW1 in 2wks time.

Please can you help out/advise on what to do. I wish to fix all these codes if possible but first off is to fix the gear.

I use '03 EOD

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2020
dljbd1:
@GAZZUZZ

Hi Boss,

Please I have the following codes showing up on my scanner. Its a gear issue that made me get the Bluetooth scanner.

The gear slips when changing to 2 and wouldn't shift up until I off and on the car before it engages normal but starts the crazy after like 10mins. It has been really frustrating.

It started after I serviced the gear sometime in July with another transmission fluid (can't remember the name). At a point, the D began to blink then I decided to revert to DW1 about a month ago after doing some online research. I plan to drain 2litres out and replace with DW1 in 2wks time.

Please can you help out/advise on what to do. I wish to fix all these codes if possible but first off is to fix the gear.

I use '03 EOD

I do not want to give you wrong advice there are elements in this scan that might be misleading. And a lot of back and forth.

Message me here. Message Gazzuzz Autos on WhatsApp. https:///message/CNJWRUBB775EK1

When we are done then possibly I will come back and explain how we fixed it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2020
Abdomox:

This is the 2nd time in 4 weeks the head gaskets were changed.

I am curious if the mechanic did not fix it very well, or there's something spoiling the head gaskets after fixing. Kindly advise.

Warped head, or cracked head .

It is possible the head was not properly skimmed

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abdomox: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks. Will work on this. Do have a lovely week.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Born2conquer: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Gazzuzz, do you have these tyres available?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Born2conquer:
Gazzuzz, do you have these tyres available?

I cannot vouch for their quality. I see them in the market. I will rather Not supply
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Born2conquer: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I cannot vouch for their quality. I see them in the market. I will rather Not supply

Which brand do you vouch for? I need an offroad and bigger tyre for my tacoma
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Born2conquer:

Which brand do you vouch for? I need an offroad and bigger tyre for my tacoma

What happened to your new Highlander?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Born2conquer: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

What happened to your new Highlander?
I got another one

Highlander can’t do the tough jobs.

Highlander for official and cruise, Tacoma for site and farm jobs
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Born2conquer:

I got another one

Highlander can’t do the tough jobs.

Highlander for official and cruise, Tacoma for site and farm jobs

Ok, bro. Congrats.

G Wagon next.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Born2conquer: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Ok, bro. Congrats.

G Wagon next.
Amen Boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bigseank(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
hello Chief. please help out.

I have an EOD 2004 with gear issues. The car refuses to enter any of the drive gear, it would just rev. it only enters the reverse gear. We have tried draining and renewing the gear oil with the DW1 as i just found out to use only this, but the same problem still persist. The car was with my mom while i traveled out of the state and she was using it. the car has been packed down for 4 months since it was towed home, it cant move to anywhere. Before it developed this fault, she noticed the green light on the dashboard that shows you what gear your are on, doesn't comeup.

The mechanic working on it says it is the gear sensor, but he has been battling with it for 4days now. i just bought this gear last year April, please i cant afford to change it again. i have been showing loyalty to the mechanic because he was the one that towed it at a very late hour that day, but at this junction.

Attached is what he said should be changed

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by LeJeun3: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Over skimmed head could also cause this

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
bigseank:

I have an EOD 2004 with gear issues. The car refuses to enter any of the drive gear, it would just rev. it only enters the reverse gear. We have tried draining and renewing the gear oil with the DW1 as i just found out to use only this, but the same problem still persist. The car was with my mom while i traveled out of the state and she was using it. the car has been packed down for 4 months since it was towed home, it cant move to anywhere. Before it developed this fault, she noticed the green light on the dashboard that shows you what gear your are on, doesn't comeup.

The mechanic working on it says it is the gear sensor, but he has been battling with it for 4days now. i just bought this gear last year April, please i cant afford to change it again. i have been showing loyalty to the mechanic because he was the one that towed it at a very late hour that day, but at this junction.

Is it a V6?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bigseank(m): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Is it a V6?
No it is 4 cylinders
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:26am On Dec 01, 2020
bigseank:

Replace transmission. But you also have electrical issues that kept your vehicle stuck in wrong gears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.