Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613501 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
AutoBodyParts:
Boss @GAZZUZZ MY 2005 Toyota Highlander is throwing up p0171 and p2238 please how do I fix it

Faulty O2 sensor on B1S1 , and a possible air intake leak.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Macmilla(m): 5:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Macmilla:

Please what's your opinion on Acura MDX 07-09?
I love the look of the car.
Sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Unseen(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Good morning GAZZUZZ,

Please this sensor in Kia Rio 2009 models... What is the name and function?

See attached pics

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Unseen:
Good morning GAZZUZZ,

Please this sensor in Kia Rio 2009 models... What is the name and function?

See attached pics

Idle speed air control valve
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Unseen(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Idle speed air control valve

Thank you so much
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by solpat(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good evening Boss Gazzuzz. A friend purchased a Nigerian used 2002 Toyota Yaris. He just changed the oil and oil filter on Friday but today, the oil is so black. What could be the cause?

Also, The engine is also loud. What causes it?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
solpat:
Good evening Boss Gazzuzz. A friend purchased a Nigerian used 2002 Toyota. He just changed the oil and oil filter on Friday but today, the oil is so black. What could be the cause?

Also, The engine is also loud. What causes it?

He bought a "Toyota" with a bad engine. Save up and replace it with a low mileage one

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nadingo: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good evening Mr. Gazzuz. My Honda Baby Boy was hesitating to enter gear and making a thumping sound on reverse and started blinking D light and I took it to a mechanic. He checked and told me he needed to top up 1 can of transmission oil. No1 mistake: I didn't even know the oil he used. After a 2days, car was still hesitating to enter gear and making a thumping sound on reverse. Took it back to him and he called a gear "expert" who told me the oil is empty as it has drained out due to a bad seal. He fixed the seal and refilled with 2 cans of transmission oil. No2 mistake: I didn't enquire on the type of oil he used. I noticed that D-light is still blinking and all the symptoms are still there. Now, would draining the oil and refilling with recommended oil save me? What is the recommended oil and how much does it cost? Should I first of all scan the car before making any move?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Nadingo:
Good evening Mr. Gazzuz. My Honda Baby Boy was hesitating to enter gear and making a thumping sound on reverse and started blinking D light and I took it to a mechanic. He checked and told me he needed to top up 1 can of transmission oil. No1 mistake: I didn't even know the oil he used. After a 2days, car was still hesitating to enter gear and making a thumping sound on reverse. Took it back to him and he called a gear "expert" who told me the oil is empty as it has drained out due to a bad seal. He fixed the seal and refilled with 2 cans of transmission oil. No2 mistake: I didn't enquire on the type of oil he used. I noticed that D-light is still blinking and all the symptoms are still there. Now, would draining the oil and refilling with recommended oil save me? What is the recommended oil and how much does it cost? Should I first of all scan the car before making any move?

older transmissions as this are not as sensitive so your worries should not be about the oil for now .

Running a transmission dry can have fatal consequences. If you have the right about of oil in the transmission, consider servicing the solenoids, they can become a bit grumpy with age.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Elcapitan0: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good evening oga Gazzuzz. My 2006 Toyota Sienna has the TRAC OFF and VSC light illuminated on my dashboard and it does not show up on scan. I've checked the fuse and nothing seems to work. Please help me on what i can do to get the lights off the dashboard. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nadingo: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

older transmissions as this are not as sensitive so your worries should not be about the oil for now .

Running a transmission dry can have fatal consequences. If you have the right about of oil in the transmission, consider servicing the solenoids, they can become a bit grumpy with age.
Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Elcapitan0:
Good evening oga Gazzuzz. My 2006 Toyota Sienna has the TRAC OFF and VSC light illuminated on my dashboard and it does not show up on scan. I've checked the fuse and nothing seems to work. Please help me on what i can do to get the lights off the dashboard. Thanks

scan engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Elcapitan0: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

scan engine

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elcapitan0:

I guess you know what do do now. Solve it and the light will go on its own
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by senator2k9(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Good morning oga GAZZUZ. my car has been doing hard starting since i bought it as a naija used, check light is on, i scanned and this codes.. Pix attached

Car is a 2009 honda accord.

P060A

And this.

P2610 HONDA

And then this.

P0011. (as seen in the pic)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by spotball(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
A friend is about to buy a Nigerian used car. The car is registered on road safety database but the custom Paper is missing. Is there a way to retrieve or get a custom paper or can one get a cover letter/affidavit so as to avoid customs wahala [color=#000000][/color]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Macmilla(m): 2:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Good morning, Mr. Gazzuzz.
My 2007 Honda Accord V6 has been misbehaving lately. It have a couple of little but weird problems that are driving me crazy. I will try to be as detailed as possible.
When I start it in the morning it has a rough idle. It stays at 1000rpm but occasionally goes up to 1400 for a few seconds and then comes down to 1000. It does that like twice while the car warms up. It also has this very mild rough idle, like a misfire of some sorts, but new plugs and cleaned injectors have failed to make that completely disappear. Warm idle is around 750-800rpm.
Also, before it warms up, there's a mild delay and jerk when shifting from 1 to 2. But it is smooth as butter when warmed up that you barely notice it if you are not checking the rpm.
The most frustrating and dangerous problem is that occasionally when I'm in motion and I want to accelerate a bit harder, maybe to overtake, I will push down on the throttle fast, but the car will not respond accordingly. Instead of downshifting, the RPM will just be rising VERY slowly even when the throttle is all the way down. It does that for like 5sec before it wakes up, downshifts hard and the RPM will rise accordingly. If I downshift manually by putting the gear to D3 or D2, it shift smoothly and rpm rises accordingly. It's almost like the car forgets to downshift whenever I push it hard. This is really dangerous. Note: when I'm in neutral, the car revs normally up to 5000rpm where the rev limiter normally kicks in. Also, if I'm moving off from gear one, it shifts smoothly to the 5th gear as supposed to even if I'm pushing it hard. Slowing down is also smooth down to 1st gear. If I'm cruising and decide to accelerate moderately, it downshifts normally. The problem only comes when I'm cruising and I try to accelerate hard. So basically, there's a dangerously long delay in downshifts during hard acceleration.
Note, in all I've described, there is no error codes and no check engine light. I have a scanner and despite no check light, I have scanned it and no codes.
Please I need help.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dasataj: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hello GAZZUZZ, I want to get a 2009 MDX. I have read reviews online on which years models to avoid and which to buy. 2009 falls into the good model years. I want your Nigerian expert advice. Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Macmilla(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Macmilla:
Good morning, Mr. Gazzuzz.
My 2007 Honda Accord V6 has been misbehaving lately. It have a couple of little but weird problems that are driving me crazy. I will try to be as detailed as possible.
When I start it in the morning it has a rough idle. It stays at 1000rpm but occasionally goes up to 1400 for a few seconds and then comes down to 1000. It does that like twice while the car warms up. It also has this very mild rough idle, like a misfire of some sorts, but new plugs and cleaned injectors have failed to make that completely disappear. Warm idle is around 750-800rpm.
Also, before it warms up, there's a mild delay and jerk when shifting from 1 to 2. But it is smooth as butter when warmed up that you barely notice it if you are not checking the rpm.
The most frustrating and dangerous problem is that occasionally when I'm in motion and I want to accelerate a bit harder, maybe to overtake, I will push down on the throttle fast, but the car will not respond accordingly. Instead of downshifting, the RPM will just be rising VERY slowly even when the throttle is all the way down. It does that for like 5sec before it wakes up, downshifts hard and the RPM will rise accordingly. If I downshift manually by putting the gear to D3 or D2, it shift smoothly and rpm rises accordingly. It's almost like the car forgets to downshift whenever I push it hard. This is really dangerous. Note: when I'm in neutral, the car revs normally up to 5000rpm where the rev limiter normally kicks in. Also, if I'm moving off from gear one, it shifts smoothly to the 5th gear as supposed to even if I'm pushing it hard. Slowing down is also smooth down to 1st gear. If I'm cruising and decide to accelerate moderately, it downshifts normally. The problem only comes when I'm cruising and I try to accelerate hard. So basically, there's a dangerously long delay in downshifts during hard acceleration.
Note, in all I've described, there is no error codes and no check engine light. I have a scanner and despite no check light, I have scanned it and no codes.
Please I need help.
After lots of research, I'm suspecting my MAP sensor is going bad, though no codes yet. Am I on the right track? Or am I about to waste money ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Amypriti(f): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Good morning sir

Pls need assistance with my Acura mdx 2008

Anytime I start the car to drive and accelerate... It doesn't pick up quickly. It becomes slow no matter how hard I press down. Then after few seconds it picks up with force.
My technician told me it's fuel pump which has been changed but the issue still persists

Pls need assistance on WHT the cause would be and how to get it rectified

Thank you!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Macmilla(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I guess you know what do do now. Solve it and the light will go on its own
Boss gazzuzz my 2007 Honda Accord has a rough and delayed 1 to 2 shift when cold, which tends to be a bit smoother when warmed up. No slipping. Other gear shifts are smooth.
Oil drained and refilled but no improvement.
Please what could be the cause?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Macmilla:

Boss gazzuzz my 2007 Honda Accord has a rough and delayed 1 to 2 shift when cold, which tends to be a bit smoother when warmed up. No slipping. Other gear shifts are smooth.
Oil drained and refilled but no improvement.
Please what could be the cause?

Clean/service it, if it's still not smooth replace it, if same, replace gear.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SaRoofingscoy: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oga Gazzuzz I have a Toyota corolla 2004. When I want to start moving with AC on, I do ear like a belt noise type under. But if Ac is off no noise. That Noise seized when moving. But when I slowed down with Ac on and when I accelerates it makes that noise again and stopped on motion.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Macmilla(m): 1:04am On Aug 14, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Please which is better, New or used?
Are the ones on AliExpress any good?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

HI Boss
i am considering getting an Acura ZDX, aside the maintainance costs
does it have a strong engine? and is it reliable
i have used mdx 07 before for like 2 years and it did well
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by callmemikel(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Oga Gazzuzz, pls do you recommend buying South Africa spec Toyota Corolla (2012) that was bought brand new in Nigeria?

Used for about 2 years, mileage is less than 100k.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2022
callmemikel:
Oga Gazzuzz, pls do you recommend buying South Africa spec Toyota Corolla (2012) that was bought brand new in Nigeria?

Used for about 2 years, mileage is less than 100k.

I am not a fan of the SA models, largely due to abuse by the former owners.

But that last sentence no follow

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by petrusevents(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Oga GAZZUZZ
How much do you sell it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Archmage(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Boss GAZZUZZ pls where I need help locating the purge valve of hyundai elantra 2010.

It threw up a code p0036 after scanning that the purge valve circuit is open.

The mecho guys says in his experience, the car does not use a purge valve at all.

The engine type is attached. The guides I see online for locating the purge valve are for another engine type.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by callmemikel(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I am not a fan of the SA models, largely due to abuse by the former owners.

But that last sentence no follow
Thank you boss. So I got to realize this morning that it has actually been used for exactly 4 years and the mileage is 87k. It was previously used by car lease/hire company. Though, they bought it brand new.

What do you think sir?
Price is 3m last
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2022
callmemikel:

Thank you boss. So I got to realize this morning that it has actually been used for exactly 4 years and the mileage is 87k. It was previously used by car lease/hire company. Though, they bought it brand new.

What do you think sir?
Price is 3m last

https://www.nairaland.com/7271089/reg-2009-toyota-corolla-sports
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello house...
I have a 09 corolla... Car's RPM goes as low as 400rpm and car vibrates but doesn't goes off... once AC comes on, RPM climbs to 700 and steams perfectly. I have serviced the injector nozzles and all.... still same. Please advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.