Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614420 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2022
rabzy:
Hi Gazzuzz,

I just got a hyundai sante 2015 GLS. It being driven from the port and the driver stopped for fuel and the car didnt start again. All the lights came up but the engine didnt kickstart, had to tow it home.

Rewire said it is the kickstarter. What do you think?

very possible
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2022
shonawalker:
Hello GAZZUZZ,
I have a Honda Civic 2008. for over a year now I sometimes tend to hear a rattle noise coming from the engine side while accelerating specifically at low rpm towards 2000rpm when about shifting into second gear. There's no engine stall or power loss. I use fully synthetic oil 5w20 oil only. No CEL, several mechanic have checked and said the engine is fine nothing is wrong, I'm just confused. This does not happen in neutral or park but only while driving and when it engine is warmed up, especially when the thermostat is fully open at 98 degrees celsius and the fans come on, I use my scanner to monitor this vital. I have replaced the thermostat, changed coolant, flush radiator etc (I use Honda 50/50 type 2 coolant).

Since this only happens when driving, its difficult to pin point the exact location of the problem.
One time i tried draining all the fuel in the system and refilling with fuel from a different filling station. I noticed i wasn't hearing the noise anymore for a while until one day. I have tried octane booster, injector cleaners even cleaned it the injectors and the entire fuel system.

One mech said it might be a tiny leak from to top gasket, that it might be internal heat, since this only happens when its fully warmed up. I'm just confused. There is no coolant leak or anything, no smoking, engine is still quiet and sound.

P.S The rattle noise sounds like a car that's overheating and the gas pedal is pressed, but this car is not over heating(temp gauge never gets to the middle). I noticed using AC helps to reduce the chances of the rattle since the temperature hardly exceed 78 degrees celsius when the AC is on.

If I'm to describe the sound thoroughly I would say it sounds this way "ggrrrrr". Just for a short period of time ,1 -2 seconds and only happens when I step on the gas pedal at low rpm

Please I need help and suggestions. Thanks and sorry for the long write up.
Do you have a knock sensor code?

If you don't then too much carbon the the combustion chamber causing pre-ignition issues.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by shonawalker: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Do you have a knock sensor code?

If you don't then too much carbon the the combustion chamber causing pre-ignition issues.

No knock sensor code, in fact no code at all, No CEL.

so for the carbon, what will I have to do to resolve the pre-ignition issue ? Decarbonisation using machine or manual cleaning ?

Thanks for the reply boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Rhythmah(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Gazzuzz can you recommend a good technician
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
shonawalker:

No knock sensor code, in fact no code at all, No CEL.

so for the carbon, what will I have to do to resolve the pre-ignition issue ? Decarbonisation using machine or manual cleaning ?

Thanks for the reply boss

Google Italian tuneup! You will be fine.

All this Lagos traffic no good for engine.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Italian tuneups will end up cracking his poorly built cylinder walls.
He should just manage the sound like dat.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by rabzy: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

very possible

Thank you. Where is your workshop @, and how can i contact you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kentochi(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
rabzy:

Thank you. Where is your workshop @, and how can i contact you
GAZZUZZ details
Call or WhatsApp 0.8033910382
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Grupo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
shonawalker:
Hello GAZZUZZ,
I have a Honda Civic 2008. for over a year now I sometimes tend to hear a rattle noise coming from the engine side while accelerating specifically at low rpm towards 2000rpm when about shifting into second gear. There's no engine stall or power loss. I use fully synthetic oil 5w20 oil only. No CEL, several mechanic have checked and said the engine is fine nothing is wrong, I'm just confused. This does not happen in neutral or park but only while driving and when it engine is warmed up, especially when the thermostat is fully open at 98 degrees celsius and the fans come on, I use my scanner to monitor this vital. I have replaced the thermostat, changed coolant, flush radiator etc (I use Honda 50/50 type 2 coolant).

Since this only happens when driving, its difficult to pin point the exact location of the problem.
One time i tried draining all the fuel in the system and refilling with fuel from a different filling station. I noticed i wasn't hearing the noise anymore for a while until one day. I have tried octane booster, injector cleaners even cleaned it the injectors and the entire fuel system.

One mech said it might be a tiny leak from to top gasket, that it might be internal heat, since this only happens when its fully warmed up. I'm just confused. There is no coolant leak or anything, no smoking, engine is still quiet and sound.

P.S The rattle noise sounds like a car that's overheating and the gas pedal is pressed, but this car is not over heating(temp gauge never gets to the middle). I noticed using AC helps to reduce the chances of the rattle since the temperature hardly exceed 78 degrees celsius when the AC is on.

If I'm to describe the sound thoroughly I would say it sounds this way "ggrrrrr". Just for a short period of time ,1 -2 seconds and only happens when I step on the gas pedal at low rpm

Please I need help and suggestions. Thanks and sorry for the long write up.

Although I wasn't asked. And my suggestion may sound really stupid.

But I think you should check your engine mounts. Also known as engine seating.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tmtech: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I always import mine.

Thanks . I will discuss with my mechanic
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Good evening all, my Honda Civic 2002 just went off while driving. i started it after like a minute and it came on, Rev normally but the RPM stopped working, Key light keeps flashing and car wasn't moving normal too(like it's dragging).

I managed it to the office and parked, I removed the battery as advised but key light continues to flash after putting on engine and RPM isn't working.

please assist with what could be wrong
unable to scan with OBD Ii scanner.

cc

Gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by shonawalker: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you boss, na to carry am travel interstate be that
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by shonawalker: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Grupo:

Although I wasn't asked. And my suggestion may sound really stupid.

But I think you should check your engine mounts. Also known as engine seating.

Your suggestion is not stupid boss, I also thought of that initially when the problem started.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sbot: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hi Gazzuzz,

Please, what engine oil and filter would you advise for a 2011 corolla with 198k mileage. No sludges.

Also, does it mean those oil with 20k guaranteed means one can go a year without needing another oild change?

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
sbot:
Hi Gazzuzz,

Please, what engine oil and filter would you advise for a 2011 corolla with 198k mileage. No sludges.

Also, does it mean those oil with 20k guaranteed means one can go a year without needing another oild change?

Thanks.

Do not try it o!

5w30 will sit nicely.

I sell all Mobil1 oils, you can find my number.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by rabzy: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

very possible

We just changed to another starter and it still didn't come on.

The rewire was saying it could be from the engine, that maybe it didn't roll.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dubsy20(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hi Gazzuzz,

How often can a car that averages 1,500 miles annually and usually serviced with Mobil 1 go for oil change. Kindly advise
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
dubsy20:
Hi Gazzuzz,

How often can a car that averages 1,500 miles annually and usually serviced with Mobil 1 go for oil change. Kindly advise

I do 12months on my wife's car, It does not get to 5000miles every year

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
rabzy:

We just changed to another starter and it still didn't come on.

The rewire was saying it could be from the engine, that maybe it didn't roll.

GAZZUZZ:

very possible
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dubsy20(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

I do 12months on my wife's car, It does not get to 5000miles every year

Thanks Sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DlOrdKRiS(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hello everyone... It's my first time here and I hope to get the help I'm looking for.

Thank you @Gazzuzz for this thread.

So I just got a Toyota Camry 2008 V6. On moving, the car is making knocking noise that is so much that it gives me headache. The noise is coming from the back and at first I thought it was something hitting the body in the trunk but nothing. Please what could be wrong?

PS: I don't know much about cars. This is my first one.

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
DlOrdKRiS:
Hello everyone... It's my first time here and I hope to get the help I'm looking for.

Thank you @Gazzuzz for this thread.

So I just got a Toyota Camry 2008 V6. On moving, the car is making knocking noise that is so much that it gives me headache. The noise is coming from the back and at first I thought it was something hitting the body in the trunk but nothing. Please what could be wrong?

PS: I don't know much about cars. This is my first one.

Thanks.

Remote diagnosis for this is unavailable

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DlOrdKRiS(m): 12:51am On Jul 13, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Remote diagnosis for this is unavailable

Thanks Chief sir.

Please what can I do? What would your suggestion be?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ArticleBeast: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
@GAZZUZ please where is the knock sensor located in Honda Babyboy. Or what is the street name among mechanic
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by moxsella(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good day boss

Pls between Used Kia Rio 2014 and used Toyoto Corolla 2006

Which will u advice that I go for, I want to use as family car n also for bolt/Uber at my free times
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2022
moxsella:
Good day boss

Pls between Used Kia Rio 2014 and used Toyoto Corolla 2006

Which will u advice that I go for, I want to use as family car n also for bolt/Uber at my free times

If both are in good state of repairs, I will recommend the corolla

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Meklex(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hi Gazzuzz,

I have sand dump in front of my compound and today, I wanted to enter into the compound (the German floor is steep) and my car will vibrate and wouldn't ascent the german floor and it will behave like it lost power.

Do I need to put the car in a different gear? It's an automatic transmission (es 330)

Or is it a problem?

Also, my fan belt makes screeching noise in the morning when I start the car for the first time
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Meklex:
Hi Gazzuzz,

I have sand dump in front of my compound and today, I wanted to enter into the compound (the German floor is steep) and my car will vibrate and wouldn't ascent the german floor and it will behave like it lost power.

Do I need to put the car in a different gear? It's an automatic transmission (es 330)

Or is it a problem?

Also, my fan belt makes screeching noise in the morning when I start the car for the first time

your car is front wheel drive cheesy .

Not all SUVs are 4wheel drives
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Meklex(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

your car is front wheel drive cheesy .

Not all SUVs are 4wheel drives
it's actually a sedan and yes, it's a front wheel drive.

Is it normal to behave like that?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ArticleBeast: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
justifiedcoyy:
Good evening all, my Honda Civic 2002 just went off while driving. i started it after like a minute and it came on, Rev normally but the RPM stopped working, Key light keeps flashing and car wasn't moving normal too(like it's dragging).

I managed it to the office and parked, I removed the battery as advised but key light continues to flash after putting on engine and RPM isn't working.

please assist with what could be wrong
unable to scan with OBD Ii scanner.

cc

Gazzuzz
There is a fuse that is burnt in the fuse box. I faced the same issue one time. I will find out the name of the fuse and let you know
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Meklex:
it's actually a sedan and yes, it's a front wheel drive.

Is it normal to behave like that?

My bad, I was driving and responding.

Your tyres need grip. Loose soil, and sand on smooth surface is not helping.

Sweep the floor and it will climb.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AutoBodyParts(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Boss @GAZZUZZ MY 2005 Toyota Highlander is throwing up p0171 and p2238 please how do I fix it

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.